Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Gina Cloud
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 pm 

Ok guys it's time for an honest review, some time ago I said that the only woman who gave me good advise was Gina:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 2998#p2998

Well, some time has passed and I can see things more clearly now. Time for a more honest and objective review:

Gina overall is a nice woman. What she does in her work is try to help women and men be more authentic in dating and relationships.

I had a lot of email exchanges with her in the past in which I asked her some questions and at the same time gave her tips and advise about how to promote her Bizz as far as Men. What Most Men that go to the seduction community are looking for, about some of the mainstream Gurus in the field and some of the advise they offer. I also told her about some of the problems men are facing when dealing with women in relationships.

She has a few good interviews on her website which are worth listening to:

http://ginacloud.com/?page_id=49

I don't know what kind of adivse she is giving women so I will speak about the advise she gave me (advise for men).

Well I have to admit that although the advise she gave me was not shit, It wasn't that helpful either....
I don't blame her because as a woman as much as she wants to help she can never fully see things from a guy's perspective or truly understand things from the way we see the world.

I read her book a long time ago: 'W.O.M.A.N.: A New Definition'
not a bad book, although I find some of her ideas a bit weird. For example:

She talks about 'sacred blood from the woman menstruation cycle'

Or on page 73:

'Glossary of terms' she writes: 'Vagina- going to the queen'.

sounds a bit like something taken from Wicca (Note: she never claimed to be a part of the Wicca or the Pagan community, this is just something you see if you google and read about Wicca stuff).

The main problem with Gina as I see it is that she unconsciously (or consciously) might pull guys back to the matrix. She calls herself a Goddess and think women should be seen as Goddess.

This kind of reminds me of the worship of the Greek Goddess in old times, the worship of Asian women in 'natural grounding' or the worship of the female in pagan communities (And again: don't get me wrong, I don't beleive Gina is a Pagan and she never claimed to be one).

I don't like this whole Goddess thing and I see it as just an ego boost for her and a hindrance to men who take her stuff too seriously.

So I say: it's nice to listen to her interviews but as far as Men taking dating and relationship advise from her- I don't think it's that good or helpful.

Remember what I wrote above, even if we put the 'Goddess' thing aside: as much as she wants to help she can never fully see things from a guy's perspective or truly understand things from the way We see the world...

That's my thoughts. Anyone else wants to share their thoughts go ahead...

Edit: when we just opened the forum she registered and said she would love to help out and answer some questions from time to time. In reality she was never here and her section remained a ghost town so we had to close it down.

I know she is very busy and as a single mom she has less free time. I didn't expect her to be here all the time, but she was Never Here....

Post subject: Re: Gina Cloud
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:00 pm 

No. :|

Read Ester Villar...don't read Gina Cloud. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:13 pm 

Sniper wrote:

Or on page 73:

'Glossary of terms' she writes:

'Vagina- going to the queen'.

stoped reading there :lol:

stay away from that shit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm 
Site Admin

About time too

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
About time too
Indeed...and I wouldn't call this an honest review...I'd call it more of a polite review. :|

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:21 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Indeed...and I wouldn't call this an honest review...I'd call it more of a polite review. :|
well it depands...

compared to the other women I know who are trying to teach Men something good (like Kezia Noble, The Wing Girls or Amanda Torres Lyons) she is much better and has more value to give

However she still has big ego issues and she is still a WOMAN after all and therefore her advise for men will always have it's limits.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:24 pm 

Whatever helps you sleep better at night. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:42 pm 

I have talked about her with my friend. Now everything makes more sense:

she wanted to create an army of 'vaginas' (men who worship women). Her advise had chivalry elements in it, but the wrong kind... - it was like the beginning of 'the manipulated man'.

the whole chivalry thing (the way women present it) is giving women what they want, not what the Need. And that's why it will never work...

As Kidd said:
don't take dating advise from a woman unless you are gay...

Edit: I changed my mind, her book is not good- waste of time :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:42 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
I have talked about her with my friend. Now everything makes more sense:

she wanted to create an army of 'MANginas' (men who worship women). Her advise had chivalry elements in it, but the wrong kind... - it was like the beginning of 'the manipulated man'.

the whole chivalry thing (the way women present it) is giving women what they want, not what the Need. And that's why it will never work...

As Kidd said:
don't take dating advise from a woman unless you are gay...
Fixed :lol: :lol:

Haha, I wanted to do that so much!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:26 am 

Soooooo....all we all in agreement that this was indeed a 'polite' review, then? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:31 am 

I don't know never got to read her book but from what it sounds like she was just reinforcing the world of women in a roundabout way.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:26 pm 

Resonance wrote:
I don't know never got to read her book but from what it sounds like she was just reinforcing the world of women in a roundabout way.
I read the book back in the day, looking back now you're absolutely right, considering the region and era she was born in, no degree of spiritual inclination can prevent her from acting in accordance to her nature as a woman.

Her advice to me was well-meaning but even back then I could see some code and yeah the chivalry thing she even mentioned to me definitely struck a chord with Esther's book.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."