Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:40 am 

Ok this maybe be a little bit of gossip but I still found it a bit funny so I'll share this just for a good laugh.

Now I found that the most intresting thing was: That everyone are supporting Keiza telling her not to worry and how great she is. However, they seem to forget that Keiza would be Nothing without Gambler and his company.

I don’t like Gambler, his company, his system or his 'marketing plans' But Keiza became a famous PUA instructor thanks to Him and His company. Without him no one would know about her And to build yourself up in this business Alone is very hard and often doesn’t work. *Without him she would be nothing more than another pretty face and I doubt if many people would listen to her giving dating advise :roll:

to this day she is still posing like a whore in her photos and symps think she can give dating advise and telling her how great of a person she is :lol:

Here the email Gambler sent out:

These guys, and there are maybe 300 different small PUA companies in the world, don’t affect us. The reason is simply traffic. They can only get more traffic by paying for google adwords or doing queer facebook and blog comments and writing on thelss or whatever forums. The problem with that is it isn’t scalable, you get a few hundred hits a day at most, never a few thousand or tens of thousand. It gets to a certain point and can’t go higher.

Luckily we own all the seduction sites or have exclusive ad deals. So we get tons of traffic. On top of that is of course brand recognition, and all that shit.

Kezia got a boost because we sold 2,500 of her book for her. That put her name out there. Now it only sells 80 in a month so isn’t going anywhere. Daygame.com we sent 8,000 people to their site and they made a bunch of sales, now they will continue to sell but will find it tough to scale up to the next level. He has the great domain name and beautiful website though. We will see what happens there.

The other ones are totally useless. We have enough traffic and stuff to double our sales just by being more efficient, then we can also go out and get way more traffic. We kind of know how to do it and these other people don’t.

Kezia is not smart as you know, and neither are the people she has working for her. They will never be able to scale it up. Plus she can’t crack the syndicate – the seduciton guys who all work together, because they all think she is rude/a nightmare to work with…which is true. They will never let her, Mehow, or Ross Jeffries in because every time it was a vote 10 people would veto it.

So there is us, love systems, RSD, then a big gap before the rest of the little rat companies. My plan for the future is to set up a little rat company and undercut all the others and steal all their market share and shut them down. For now though there is no point, but that would deal with all of them. If I wanted to put Kezia out of business, I would buy the rights to her book and shut it down and find some glamour model who is better looking who is a bit smart and teach her how to teach then use our muscle to make her the most famous name. But it’s better to focus on yourself vs trying to attack other people.

-R

This part is the most true:
Quote:
If I wanted to put Kezia out of business, I would buy the rights to her book and shut it down and find some glamour model who is better looking who is a bit smart and teach her how to teach then use our muscle to make her the most famous name

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:50 pm 

The guy's a dumbass for openly revealing his intentions but Kezia's no better than this guy for convincing symps that her job and passion is to help them.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:06 pm 

Amazingly hilarious...but NOT surprising. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:14 pm 

Must have been a hell of a fall out for him to send out an email like that. The dude is out to get her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 pm 

diego wrote:
Must have been a hell of a fall out for him to send out an email like that. The dude is out to get her.
In this case (about her) I think He is right. She is just a pretty face and without Gambler and his company I don't think that many people would listen to her. I think she also learned everything she knows about Pick Up from Gambler and his guys.

So the way I see it: they built her and after she got famous she left them. And as Alchemist said: She is convincing symps that her job and passion is to help them but all she wants is money and attention.

Look at her photos, isn't that attention seeking?

[ img ]

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:48 pm 

Naw...that's straight 'sexploitation'. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 am 

she is more of a slut than I thought. She is posing like a playboy girl to get guys to buy her book and come to her bootcamps....
She is a great target for symps market

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 pm 

This was inevitable, she started out as the sophisticated Milf, that didn't really fly then she spread her wings as an entrepreneur and went to the media, enticing potential customers with fap material is nothing new and it works.

If I was her I'd do the same. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:40 pm 

She has kids?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 pm 

Far as I know she doesn't, I just use the term Milf to describe any attractive older woman :p

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 pm 
Site Admin

It is marketing - pure and simple.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:07 pm 

@Alchemist

did you know she tried to be in the music Bizz?
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Bird-Kezia ... 076&sr=1-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhXNqcmC ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABjweflpUA

well I guess that didn't work then she turned into the PUA stuff for fast cash and attention.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:38 pm 

I guess she did, you'll be better off not thinking about these pua whackjobs anymore though Sniper, what they're doing is fucked up yes but karma's a bitch and their sand castles will eventually crumble, until then, leave them be.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:21 am 

Alchemist wrote:
I guess she did, you'll be better off not thinking about these pua whackjobs anymore though Sniper, what they're doing is fucked up yes but karma's a bitch and their sand castles will eventually crumble, until then, leave them be.
yea you are right man. Let them be and I should let go (still working on it).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:40 am 

Sniper wrote:
yea you are right man. Let them be and I should let go (still working on it).
It's all good man, it's part of the journey, I've just started internalising the truth about 'true love' being a fabrication and the real reason why I started getting female attention, as much as it hurts it's strengthened that much more my resolve to do ME.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:11 pm 
Site Admin

Fact for the day, 'La Ruina' is Spanish..

In English it means : the ruin; the decay; the wreck; the decline; the downfall; the ruins

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.