Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 pm 

I took this from another Blog. it's called The MACK Lounge ,from Facebook.
Kidd, I know you said don't take advice from Females, but if you listen and observe carefully, a woman will
Quote:
"tell you what type of pimpin works on her".
Quote:
Because....When a woman is interested in you, you will/SHOULD know it. (FYI: This will probably be long lol)

Let's say your on a train/bus/walking down the street/waiting to cross the street/standing in a check out line (somewhere the girl is by herself)...chances are...if she finds you attractive she will have ALREADY spotted you BEFORE you saw her. With women it's all about eye contact. If she thinks you're cute, she WILL make eye contact with you. The first one is usually a quick flash to make sure she's correct on your level of attractiveness. If you catch her MORE than once...it should be a done deal. Period. She WANTS you to stop and talk to her.

Okay....so on to the headphone thing. I'll use a train in my example:

You get on a train and see a cute chick sitting a few rows down..but she's not looking at you. Truth is...she's already spotted you when you were first getting on. However, now she's keeping her eyes straight ahead so you don't catch her looking. As soon as you look away she looks again (the quality check). After this, I'm sure you as the guy will try and do some "incognegro" tactic to look at her again. This time she may actually smile. THIS, gentlemen, is your cue. The odds are especially in your favor if she smiles/smirks/or moves her mouth in some other gesture to KEEP from smiling. To a woman, she's already kind of put it out there that's she's interested if you keep catching her eye. It's because she wants you to come and approach her. I don't care if she has in headphones, reading a book, talking with friends, etc.....she wants it. It's now up to YOU to be confident and say something.

After you approach her just say Hello and she will say it back (if she's interested) then ask her what she's listening to. I can bet money that 9 times out of 10 she will respond. At first she will take out one earphone just to see what you've got to say. PLEASE don't disappoint her...once you do that she shuts down and back to the music she goes. If you've managed to pique her intrest, she will continue the conversation, take out the other earphone, wrap it up and put the phone away. Hell, she may even invite you to sit down once the nosy old lady sitting next to her gets up. After that, it SHOULD be smooth sailing. If not..it's your own fault.

NOW, if you aren't geting ANY of these signs or no cooperation AT ALL.....that means she's NOT interested. There's no changing her mind, no talking her into it....even if you manage to get her number it's probably fake. lol Or like you guys said.....she will just straight ignore you. It's all about knowing when to go in for the kill fellas.

Okay....I'm done. *Drops mic* lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 pm 

Well...this isn't rocket science either. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:02 pm 
Site Admin

*slaps forehead and walks away shaking head*

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 pm 

Quote:
After you approach her just say Hello and she will say it back (if she's interested) then ask her what she's listening to. I can bet money that 9 times out of 10 she will respond. At first she will take out one earphone just to see what you've got to say. PLEASE don't disappoint her...once you do that she shuts down and back to the music she goes. If you've managed to pique her intrest, she will continue the conversation, take out the other earphone, wrap it up and put the phone away. Hell, she may even invite you to sit down once the nosy old lady sitting next to her gets up. After that, it SHOULD be smooth sailing. If not..it's your own fault.
Sounds kinda sympy to me here, doesn't it? "Don't disappoint her"...

The mindset I get from her post is that the woman is the one who is in charge of the interaction, approving or disapproving of you and your job is to "not mess up" and do what she wants... It's a bit hard for me to explain but something feels wrong with that post.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:17 am 

Bonder, Women do the choosin.

look at the forest, see the trees.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:27 am 

Prodigy wrote:
Bonder, Women do the choosin.

look at the forest, see the trees.
Yes however this:
Quote:
PLEASE don't disappoint her...once you do that she shuts down and back to the music she goes.

Is exacly the kind of thing that gets people too much into their heads thinking- what to say, what to do, and ect...I have seen it in the PUA community.
the artical is good besides this part.

You should be your best self and not care if you disappoint her or not. Thus, The Vibe of indifference...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:39 am 

Sniper wrote:
You should be your best self and not care if you disappoint her or not. Thus, The Vibe of indifference...
So glad to finally be there. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:58 pm 

Quote:

After you approach her just say Hello and she will say it back (if she's interested) then ask her what she's listening to. I can bet money that 9 times out of 10 she will respond. At first she will take out one earphone just to see what you've got to say. PLEASE don't disappoint her...once you do that she shuts down and back to the music she goes.
[/quote]

if you are to quote only the highlighted area, then the sentence DOES seem a bit subservient, but to grasp the fulness of the message, read the whole paragraph.

SOME WOMEN WILL WANT YOU, BUT SOMETIMES THEY JUST DO LITTLE THINGS AS A TEST! THEY WANT YOU TO GIVE THEM A VALID REASON TO GIVE INTO YOU. some Women are self conscious and don't want to come off as EASY. so they do little things to test your worth.
you'se guys are getting it twisted Man. she may like you, but if you open up your mouth and you sound like you don't have no sense, she is going to be disappointed ( that is if she really likes you.)
how many times have you seen a woman on the street that you never had sex with yet, she looks good, but when you get her out of them clothes, pure disappointment! it's all about the expectation based off of visual appeal.

sorry, I am overriding Law # 9 right now :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:14 pm 

@Prodigy I said:
Quote:
the artical is good besides this part.
that part where you have to 'not disappoint her'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:13 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Yep, getting there 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:52 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Yep, getting there 8-)
Sometimes I veer off course but Kidd keeps me in check. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."