Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:45 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
How are their fronts/clouts? I'm sure they aren't homeless...they just attribute most of their success to the wrong things. :ugeek:
I know that Corry's front is very good and I don't know about his clout But I'm sure it isn't bad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 pm 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
How are their fronts/clouts? I'm sure they aren't homeless...they just attribute most of their success to the wrong things. :ugeek:
I know that Corry's front is very good and I don't know about his clout But I'm sure it isn't bad
Wasn't talking to you, Snipes. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:38 am 

cool, i shall do that. I tend to rush things haahha , past bad habit I developed. Will proof read next time. I would like to conclude when you change your mindset and your lifestyle you will naturally draw more woman into your life.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:47 am 

Also I actually met Cory in real life. He is a true natural and I also met a lot of his students who are also very decent with woman. I am not her to argue with anyone on this forum, I am here to help others that are struggling with their dating lives. I mean at end of the day we all want to have that happiness that we seek .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 am 

@Kidd

Hey man ,

Heard a lot about you from guys on this forum. I agree with your teachings , it's great how you are helping these guys out. Some of the struggles you went through your journey , I myself went through . I can kind of relate to a lot of things you went through on your journey to being successful with woman. Started this journey when I am 19 , right now i am 21. Hoping we could exchange values.

Madd respect

Thinkpositive

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 am 

Thinkpositve wrote:
@Kidd

Hey man ,

Heard a lot about you from guys on this forum. I agree with your teachings , it's great how you are helping these guys out. Some of the struggles you went through your journey , I myself went through . I can kind of relate to a lot of things you went through on your journey to being successful with woman. Started this journey when I am 19 , right now i am 21. Hoping we could exchange values.

Madd respect

Thinkpositive
So come on and feel free to post your experiences which may be of value to us in a new thread.. We are curious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:23 pm 

Thinkpositve wrote:
Also I actually met Cory in real life. He is a true natural and I also met a lot of his students who are also very decent with woman. I am not her to argue with anyone on this forum, I am here to help others that are struggling with their dating lives. I mean at end of the day we all want to have that happiness that we seek .
@Thinkpositive

I'm not arguing with you or telling you don't do affirmations. We are just trying to make you see the big picture...

regarding Cory and his students:

what is their Front and Clout?
what is their Environmental factors?

what kind of people did Cory hang out with when he was young?
what kind of house did he grow up in? (maybe his dad was alpha?)

just a few points to think about before you beleive that affirmations are what made him successful....

Edit: but please tell us more about yourself. I'd like to hear more....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

fufe wrote:
So come on and feel free to post your experiences which may be of value to us in a new thread.. We are curious
I Second this motion

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:01 pm 

Hey guys

Good to hear from you. Cory Skyy grew up in up state new york , his father was against the fact that he brought girls home. His parents never let him be in the same room with a girl since they know what he is capable of doing . His father was actually against the fact that he is a natural and his father did not like the fact he picked up girls. Cory was actually a wuss before he was 13 and then he made a made strong decision that he wanted to be great with woman . Cory hung out with average guys , he said he only came across 5 guys that were naturals like him but he barely hung out with these guys. His students used to very shy around woman before working with him but after they worked with Cory they basically became ladies men.

Here is a video of Cory's student Chris :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCugQVjQB_A

There are two things you can do to become great with woman:

1) Change the way he thinks
2) Change his whole lifestyle

Only doing affirmations would not bring you results , affirmation is techniques used to program your thoughts and beliefs into your subconscious mind . As you know subconscious mind is very powerful and if you can control it, you can control your life. You also have to change your lifestyle and make it alignment with what you want. There is a lot involved in the process of becoming great with woman and affirmations is just a part of it .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:02 pm 

Thinkpositve wrote:
Hey guys

Good to hear from you. Cory Skyy...
Not Cory's, but YOUR own experiences and stories.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:15 pm 

Here is a little about me since you guys requested me to post this. This was older post which i created on a different website , it long but hope you enjoy.

I am actually 21 years old , I started Cory's teaching when I was around 19. I used to an extremely negative person in the past, I wasn't social , I used to look down when talking to people , I was very shy to talk to girls , I always thought I was hopeless when it came to my social life, I had some friends here and there , I was known as the friendly giant all my life. Then I found about the community , and I was learning all the fake shit which caused to do things that didn't feel natural or real to me, I got both positive and negative responses in terms of reaction from girls , but i knew I wasn't being real. I actually got introduced to Cory's teaching through you tube video , I know he was real , something about his presence in the video made me think that this guy might be able to help me with my social life. Then opportunities started to present itself to me , I was actually working with Cory on phone coaching with two other guys, I started asking a lot of question about woman to cory which kind of helped him figure out my situation , Cory knew immediately how I was putting too much focus on woman , He knew I didn't have a great social life where I had solid friends , then he told me how I need to work on getting on a social life before even thinking about woman, I was quite resistant to the idea at time, but it eventually sank into my thick skull, I actually attended his workshop last September met mike page and cory, it was great experience , yes Cory was bit harsh on me during the live event but I know he truly wanted to help me and he truly cares about all his guys that work with him.

That was last September , last two months , I made a decision that I would live my life to the fullest and not settle for less, I started giving 100% dedication to Cory's teaching , today was my first day at a club, today was the first day i drinked and smoked , and i was drunk , but i Was living , i was in the moment, i talked to this really cute girl and i was in the momement with her, but her mom cock blocked me and took her away from lol which was quite an experience , I talked to a lot of different people around the club where in the past I couldn't even fathom that, I made my presence known , girls were checking me out, but guys cory's teaching is beyond woman, it's about getting respect , and having respect for yourself , I truly believe i am high valued male with out a doubt in my mind which projects outward and radiates that energy where other people could feel it and be drawn to it ,I never felt happier in my entire life , I know I am getting closer and closer to become the man I was meant to be, every day as I implement his teachings I know I am one step closer, I love doing my affirmations and visualization, every thing he teaches is 100% real, Today I am the guy that sits in the table with all the cute girls, usually the only guy ,and the respect itself I reap from his teachings is immeasurable , guys no one teaches this stuff, implement his teaching in your life with 110% effort and you go beyond your dreams and everything you thought was a struggle will become ease in terms of woman and social life, I am extremely grateful to have him as mentor, I love my life and everyone in it,

Take care

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:39 pm 

@Thinkpositve

that's great to hear that you are making progress. keep us posted ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:51 pm 

I was the only guy with cute girls sitting in one table my whole puberty and I was a puss.

What matters is how many girlfriends you had/how many girls you slept with etcetera. I would like to hear some scuccess stories.. I don't want to sound harsh and bitter, but I like to know who I'm getting advice from precisely.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:57 pm 

I think his post are more of a sales pitch, but that's just me :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 pm 

@Fefe

If you are going to say rude shit like calling me a puss, don`t comment on my post, and i am not forcing you to listen to my advice or anything I say . You don`t say shit like that when someone posts their success story, I am not here to prove anything to you. I am trying to exchange value with people on their forum and also learn new things .

Every post I make , you are saying it`s bullshit, like wtf , this worked for me so how is it bullshit. I am going to respect you if you respect me , so I hope you don`t posts statements like that again.

Last edited by Thinkpositve on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:12 pm 

To me it looks like you havn't learned much..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:24 pm 

To me I don;t care what you say , don`t comment on my posts ,

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:28 pm 

Thinkpositve wrote:
@Fefe

If you are going to say rude shit like calling me a puss, don`t comment on my post, and i am not forcing you to listen to my advice or anything I say . You don`t say shit like that when someone posts their success story, I am not here to prove anything to you. I am trying to exchange value with people on their forum and also learn new things .

Every post I make , you are saying it`s bullshit, like wtf , this worked for me so how is it bullshit. I am going to respect you if you respect me , so I hope you don`t posts statements like that again.

Thinkpositive, stop and think positive. Fufe Means well. take a minute and read the posts here, you will have a better understanding of the types of success stories we like ( well detailed). you have to give some good examples to show why your mindset works for you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:35 pm 

I never said you are talking bullshit.

The fact you are so defensive and agry now shows something...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm 

Thinkpositive, fufe explicitly said that HE was the puss...not you.

I'm glad that someone put you on a much better path than what you were on, but I guarantee you it wasn't the affirmations...it was your change in perspective. You choosing to actively pursue a social life independent of women is what ultimately helped you achieve the success you have today. I have nothing against that.

But now that you've seen the rabbit hole...only by freeing your mind even further will you TRULY be able to see how far it REALLY goes. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!