Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:09 pm 

Here is a story about a guy who learned pick up, approached 5000 women and got little to no results. I'm posting this here cause there is a lesson which you will see later (hint it has to do with what The Kidd taught us)...

Here is his story which was posted at the http://www.happierabroad.com
forum.
Quote:
Greetings fellahs, this is Sexter.

I've been in the pickup industry for a long time. I've pretty much used almost every dating guru's advice and went out and field tested it (see if it worked). As for me, i come from a normal background. Kinda dorky growing up but not super nerdy. I had friends and had a few girlfriends. When i was in college, I wasn't seeing that much women so I turned into the pickup industry. I've tested a lot of pickup methods out there. I will review every method I used...

Before you read my reviews... Here are the statistics

1. I've approached roughly 5000 girls(sets)
2. The approached i've done was mostly non-asian girls (I wasn't interested in asian girls, i was mostly interested in white women, sometimes persian or latina women)
3. the girls i've approached were mostly either average looking/ HOT/or Thin. I rarely approached fatties or uglies
4. I'm Filipino American, 5'7 average looking.(25 yrs old now)

method #1 Mystery Method

When I got in the game, I used Mystery Method for a long time. Basically you approach a girl using an indirect line (who lies more men or women?), then you lower a girl's value by "negging her", after you neg her, you qualify her, then build rapport with her. They also have techniques like "false time constraints" and "body rocking". I've applied all of the material mystery preached and 95% of the time I got rejected.

WHY? because I came off incongruent and robotic. The women were already bitchy/rude to begin with. After using mystery's method, they became more BITCHIER. The only times the women were ever interested in the techniques mystery taught are the women who already saw me as a guy with "value". The women who were already attracted to me are usually the ones it worked on. Even when the women were already attracted to me, those "negs" and "DHV stories" made me come off incongruent, thus I still got rejected anyway.

THe major problem about mystery method is the level of practice you have to give out. You literally have to practice hundreds of times for the method to work, otherwise it will come off incongruent. After talking to a thousand women using this technique. I absolutely didn't get any results. The problem with this method is that it forces you to somebody your not. It makes you over think, and it will make you WEIRD.

I'm sure when Mystery used his method, it worked for him b/c he came from an entertainer background(magician). He's also 6 foot 5 and very good looking caucasian guy. 5 foot 7 average looking asian guy who came from a dorky background didn't work out for me.

pickup method #2 Real Social Dynamics

Basically this method teaches "natural game". It teaches a lot of inner game jargon such as

1. Not caring what people think of you
2. having confidence they call "state"
3. Social conditioning is bullshit
4. Looks and money doesn't matter, as long as your a lovable fun guy, she will still sleep with you
5. self entertain yourself

I've studied "The Blueprint decoded" by Owen Cook, and he really had some great concepts. Basically what RSD is, is they teach you a lot of inner game stuff (stuff you think in your head) to fix your non-verbal communication with women. THat way, you come off congruent and confident, hence you will get women.

I've tried this technique many times and had minimal success. There were nights where I would be "in-state" and every girl loved me. However, there were nights where I was "out of state" and every girl hated me. Regardless of all the nights i've went out, I barely got any results. Even if you are really confident around a women, if the woman was never interested in the first place, she will most likely not sleep with you. Sure, she will laugh at your jokes and even give you her number, but she probably will flake out on you (b/c she was never really attracted to you).

RSD has a lot of pretty useful concepts, but it only worked with certain men. I know a couple of tall good looking white guys who utilized "real social dynamics" and got a lot of good results. However, when I use it, it hardly ever worked. Women who gave out their numbers to me were Flakey. I know a really good looking indian guy who relied on "natural game", he would only talk to a woman for 2 minutes, and he will rarely have any flaky numbers. However, when I talk to a woman using natural game, whenever I get her number, 9x out of 10 the number is flaky (regardless of how good my phone game is).

When a woman is really attracted to you, she won't flake out or ignore your phone calls. Every guy who's ever successful with RSD are usually guys who are good looking or guys who have a lot of status. Don't believe me?

If you look at all the "naturals" w/ hot white girlfirends living in Southern California, most of them are good looking white guys. Or average looking white guys with a really good personality or high status. I rarely see an average looking asian guy date a good looking white girl in socal. Whenever i see one, they probably met through their social circle, not through cold approach.

Method #3 David DeAngelo, Cocky Funny

This was actually the 2nd method i used. Basically, what they teach you is to be "cocky funny" to women. That way, you will come off as a "challenge" to the woman.

Again, it doesn't work for everyone. Not many men are witty, and being cocky funny requires a lot of wit. Sure, you might be witty with some cocky funny lines, but if you fuck up, she will just look at you like your a weirdo or an ass hole. The best times cocky funny worked was when I was using it in a very subtle way where I used it as a "witty" remark. Not as a tool to get the girl.

Cocky funny only made the girl laugh, it never made the girl "fuck me" or "interested in me".

Whenever cocky funny didn't work, DeAngelo will blame it on your "inner wuss". TOTAL HORSESHIT b/c I was never really a wuss to begin with.

Method #4 Love Systems(by savoy)

Very similar to mystery method but way more broad. They preach a lot of social circle game and gives you a lot of techniques.

I've tried social circle game and it's somewhat rewarding. The problem with social circle game is that you are limited to the women you meet in that social circle. The women you meet in the social circle tend to go for the "alpha male" of the social circle. The guy who has "value" and respect of the peer group. That's b/c you are in a social circle, doesn't automatically mean you will get laid. THe person who gets laid in the social circle are usually the guys who are the "most alpha, best looking, or the guy everyone respects".

Social circle game isn't really social circle game, it's more like "status game".

The person who has the most status in the social circle has the easiest time getting laid. That explains why the "DJ" or the "bouncer/head club promoter" etc get the most pussy is b/c they have status.

SUMMARY

I've tried other pickup methods out there and i keep on running into the same patterns....

1. you approach a girl (most of the time, they are rude and bitchy especially the hotter ones,)
2. you make girl laugh(cocky funny from david d/Negs from mystery/Confidence from RSD)
3. you build rapport
4. you get her number

9/10 the number is flaky. She won't return or pickup your call. That or she befriends you and not take you seriously as a man.

of all the times i've ever had success with a girl, it's the times where she already thought "i was cute" "I was her type". Or when I was in her "social circle" and saw me as a guy who's high value.

I've approached over 5000 girls and I have yet to have a girlfriend. Sure, i've made out with quite a few chicks using the "pickup" techniques and got a few lays, but nothing really consistent such as a long term girlfriend. Making out is overrated too, it doesn't get your dick wet. Making out with a girl at a club is totally different from fucking her.

Pickup in America is FUCKING BRUTAL. If a girl isn't really interested in you, no matter how good your game was. THE PHONE NUMBER SHE GAVE YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE FLAKY. The best way to get laid in America (especially to the women who were never interested in you in the first place) is to fuck her that same night you met her (when she's tipsy or when she's laughing at ures jokes). Chances of her going on a date w/ you (especially to men she was never interested in) is slim to none.

BTW, I went on many dates w/ cute white girls in the past(all cold aproach). Of all the times I went on a date with a cute white girl, most of the dates... she never took me seriously. Just treated me as a friend. Of all the times I got lucky w/ a cute white girl, usually she's the most open minded white girl who's used to dating men in different races.

Dating in America is fucking brutal (especially if you are non-white or non-black). Women have high standards and only go for men with the most status in their clique, most status in general, or a guy who's good looking w/ average game.

An average looking asian guy w/ good game just doesn't cut it anymore....

THe pickup industry in America is mostly a scam; however, that doesn't mean they don't teach good concepts. Many pickup methods teach good concepts, but to only guys who are compatible with it. Or to girls who see you as someone they are already interested in. There are some good concepts in PICKUP, but that doesn't mean you will get laid b/c of it. It really sums down to the guy with the most status or the guy with the best looks(tall good looking white guy).
Now what is the lesson?

did you notice how he repeats a few times that the only times game worked was when the girl he was using game on had some interest in him in the first place or saw him as interesting in the first place?

So if he had done what The Kidd teaches- observations and chose his targets wisely instead of just doing cold approaches- he wouldn't have gone through this unnecessary and painful experience. :geek:

I once mentioned an analogy on this. Can you imagine if Katie Holmes didn't find Tom Cruise attractive- and Tom Cruise would start to Neg her and lower her value. She would probably tell him to F** off. :lol:

use this story to understand the power of observations & chosing targets wisely instead of just cold approaching. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

The woman chooses

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:04 pm 

Just to think of 5000 approaches makes me uneasy. If this dude had applied the same time and effort to a business venture or to himself, his outcome would have been radically different.

Gotta give the guy props for pushing through. With that persistence he could do so much with his life.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:21 pm 
Site Admin

For some reason my gut begs to differ.

There are some lessons he would have had put before him in the course of that many approaches, yet somehow he did not see the lessons and failed to learn from them.

Persistance is good, blind persistance is not.

Where were his observation skills?

After being in front of that many women in that state, such a large sample size for a study,what did he really learn from the experience?

Not a lot..........

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:13 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Persistance is good, blind persistance is not.
right, it's like a guy trying to build a business and fails and keeps doing the same thing over and over again.

I'd say that the guy should have stopped after let's say: 1000 cold approaches
and ask himself: is this really the way to go?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:25 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
and ask himself: is this really the way to go?
As a reasonably intelligent man once said:

"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results." — Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:42 am 

i remember a guy in zan boat that said that he had approached 400 girls and 0 results, the reply of the member was, you must have some pshycological problem get help

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:45 am 

rant wrote:
i remember a guy in zan boat that said that he had approached 400 girls and 0 results, the reply of the member was, you must have some pshycological problem get help
The only problem with that guy was listening to the wrong people.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:45 am 

Hey Sniper,

Hope you remember me , I used to post on this forum a year ago, I also have you on facebook, yes the lesson learned is that you should'nt approach soo much woman since that's coming from a needy mindset, and the mindset is the foundation of being great with woman , what I do in terms of approach woman is I need the work to build my confidence which helps me radiate a positive energy which woman pick up on , once you have this energy , beautiful woman everywhere will start position themselves near you, it does'nt matter your looks , your age , your income , once you have a strong mindset , woman all around will approach you , my man cory skyy is the master of this , if you guys wanna know more

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:38 am 

:twisted: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:13 am 
Site Admin

@Thinkpositive

Affirmations and Cory Skyy stuff in a form of "speech affirmations" are just a form of internal cheerleading, no more no less... unfortunatley that enough doesn't make you win:

[ img ]

You are merely doing what this cute litte bastards do for peanuts, and seeds:

[ img ]

I used to belive in it so... and tried in the past myself specifically, this affirmations for 3 weeks in a row, but didn't happened anything "noticieable".
^_^

Anyway... the most experimented veterans in the forum, logically bashed this "affirmation method"... and It actually made SENSE!

Use search forum please.
TAGS: CONFIRMATION, OBSERVATION, ANALYZATION...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:26 am 

Dali wrote:
You are merely doing what this cute litte bastards do for peanuts, and seeds:

[ img ]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing I can actually agree on with David D was when he said psyching yourself up doesn't work.

@Thinkpositive, this bullshit fantasy of beautiful women has to stop, it might be a contributing factor to your confidence problem, physicaly looks (as nice as they can be sometimes) really aren't that important.

As hard as it may be for you to believe right now, 'sending out positive energy' won't magically attract society's definition of beautiful women to you.

Check this and have a think about it:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=228

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:06 am 

Sniper wrote:
That's the hard part often for people, that are doing stuff that doesn't "work" most of the time; yet a few times it does work out.
It's like those people that check their email every 10 minutes; while most of the time it's just spam/junk/unimportant emails they recieve. It's just that the occasional good/important email they recieve, which makes them feel good. what it makes that they keep checking so often. In the hope they got a good one again.
Smae goes with guys sarging, yet "only" ending up with a very low percentage in "success". They keep thinking: "maybe the next one, will be the (good) one"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:19 am 

Thinkpositve wrote:
Hey Sniper,

Hope you remember me , I used to post on this forum a year ago, I also have you on facebook, yes the lesson learned is that you should'nt approach soo much woman since that's coming from a needy mindset, and the mindset is the foundation of being great with woman , what I do in terms of approach woman is I need the work to build my confidence which helps me radiate a positive energy which woman pick up on , once you have this energy , beautiful woman everywhere will start position themselves near you, it does'nt matter your looks , your age , your income , once you have a strong mindset , woman all around will approach you , my man cory skyy is the master of this , if you guys wanna know more
Hey Thinkpositve,

what's up?
Yea I know who you are ;)

Corry's stuff is about affirmations- I heard his MM Cds. I have tried affirmations in the past for a long time, when The Kidd said it's Hooey I didn't believe him at first.

But, after giving them a try for a long time- without getting results out of them- I stopped and called it a day. I now go for 'confirmations' (it makes much more sense)..

You see my friend: a guy who is great with women and has women attracted to him - that's a part of his reality. Therefore he doesn't need to stand in front of the mirror and praise himself
or to repeat in his head how awsome he is- he knows it from his reality.

While a guy who sucks with women can repeat affirmations all day long but he knows it's a lie-
so the subconscious won't accept it. Or he can feel 'high' for a while but as soon as he gets a rejection all the affirmations will go down the toilet.

Corry Sky was always good with women so he didn't really need affirmations.

he had a motorbike accident and he could not go out and was lying in bed a lot.
So he used affirmations as a 'reminder' of the reality he already experienced in the past- Not as a way to create a new reality.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 am 

I feel very strongly I have to write few words here now.

I don't know if what I was and still am doing are affirmations. But untill about 18 I sucked with women - I was needy, desperate, cared too much etc. Thing is, that PUA stuff teached me at least that this behavior is not repeling, not attracting girls. So basically I started reprogrammign myself from when I was 17 - I was literally trying to not be needy, desperate and care too much. I failed at first, but over time it started building itself up - The strong foundation of indifference. It took about 3 years. You see I don't know about affirmations, but the will to change works. But it takes time. And funny enough, the msot progress is when you give up after long time trying hard :lol: You can't just think thoughts and look in the mirror. You have to act, when it's right to act.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:57 am 

fufe wrote:
I feel very strongly I have to write few words here now.

I don't know if what I was and still am doing are affirmations. But untill about 18 I sucked with women - I was needy, desperate, cared too much etc. Thing is, that PUA stuff teached me at least that this behavior is not repeling, not attracting girls. So basically I started reprogrammign myself from when I was 17 - I was literally trying to not be needy, desperate and care too much. I failed at first, but over time it started building itself up - The strong foundation of indifference. It took about 3 years. You see I don't know about affirmations, but the will to change works. But it takes time. And funny enough, the msot progress is when you give up after long time trying hard :lol: You can't just think thoughts and look in the mirror. You have to act, when it's right to act.
nice post but a bit blur-
so what exacly did you do?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 pm 

I am sorry guys , I respect your opinion , but affirmations do work , successful people around the world use them , if you are staying home and doing affirmations without going out, it won't work , you need put yourself in alignment with what you want by going to places where there is woman and only going out for the sole purpose of having fun , if affirmations don't work how come i get checked out by really cute woman wherever I go,everywhere I go there is a girl for me ,, that's my mindset, the law of attractions is real as the law of gravity, if you don't believe it go jump off fucking building and see what happens , your thoughts attract things , no I am not in lala land, this is the truth , it's one of nature laws , there are tons of guys around world that use affirmations that are having major success in their dating life , I getting respected everywhere I go since my mindset is strong ,you might not see results after doing 3 weeks of affirmations , you probably had 28 years of condition from all society's bullshit , it takes time to grow and develop a strong mindset that sends out an attractive vibe. Cory skyy wasn't always good with woman , he became good with woman when he was 13, he affirmed to himself that he is a sexy motherfucker which helped him develop a vibe that's attractive to woman , I met tons of guys that are having major successes with affirmations and they are having more woman than they can handle , it has to work , it's the law of the nature , you have take action while doing affirmations , you affirm what you want and then take action to achieve it , when you affirm it and take action , your subconscious will actually help you achieve your goals and the subconscious mind is the extremely powerful force.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:25 pm 
Site Admin

Thinkpositve wrote:
the law of attractions is real as the law of gravity, if you don't believe it go jump off fucking building and see what happens
I will be pulled towards and hit the ground or whatever happens to be in the way. So, that demonstrates gravity. We agree there.

My questions are:
what does that sentence say about the law of attraction?
Of what relevance is me falling to the ground when I jump off a building in being supporting evidence for the law of attraction?

Your argument would go down better if you used unflawed statements instead of ones like the above.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:41 pm 

@Thinkpositive

when you post, if you want Me and other people to read what you say:

work on the sentence structure and separate into paragraphs, otherwise I (and many others here) ain't reading it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:42 pm 

How are their fronts/clouts? I'm sure they aren't homeless...they just attribute most of their success to the wrong things. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!