Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Radiating Love
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 am 

Here's an interesting thread where they talk about how Klaus J. was radiating love and women would start flirting with him.

Not sure about here in NYC, but you never know...just focusing on eye contact and vibe these days is opening new doors for me. So why not this.

http://www.armbell.com/forum/viewtopic. ... =lovebook2

Post subject: Re: Radiating Love
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:23 pm 

That guy's material is the real deal. It's one of the best techings on spirtuality that I have found. I remember in his book "Living on Love" he has a part where he mentioned that a side effect of his meditations is that he was getting flirted with all the time and that people would kind of gravitate towards him unconciously and group around where he was sitting. Interesting stuff for sure. Try it out yourself and see if it works for you.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:24 am 
Site Admin

TheModernLibertine wrote:
That guy's material is the real deal. It's one of the best techings on spirtuality that I have found. I remember in his book "Living on Love" he has a part where he mentioned that a side effect of his meditations is that he was getting flirted with all the time and that people would kind of gravitate towards him unconciously and group around where he was sitting. Interesting stuff for sure. Try it out yourself and see if it works for you.
I found it a real interesting read, together with the follow up.

I would recommend everyone here reads both with an open mind, take from them whatever you will but please make the effort to read them.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm 

One of my success stories came from a time I was in a "love state" I called it.

The whole day I walked around visualising love hearts around every person I came accross, eventually I came to the place where I wished to conduct some business. There was a woman there who gave this bright eyed look at a baby, it wa adorable so I sent her love too.

After my appointment I went to a cafe for a ginger biscuit, I walk in in a total love state and practically every woman in the room looks up from their sandwiches or coffee and starts to look at me. Even the waitress. Now not all at the same time I don't want to give the image of me walking in a room and everything going silent. They were as subtle as women are when they look, only not as subtle as usual. Love in my opinion works better than OPState!

It got very intense and I had to leave the cafe.