Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:36 pm 

Quote:
Me:
well Runett your a beautiful girl. it's no surprise to me that you would be seeing someone. almost every girl that is reasonably pleasant to be around has someone of some stripe trying to be with them. most of the girls i see are in relationships.
and you wonder. would those girls ever leave their boyfriends for me? of course not. but could i convince them to have a secret affair with me? that is a very different question. in my mind. women have grown their whole lives feeling that something was missing in what they wanted. and with the banality of their lives and the ennui of theyre relationships they forget those dreams they once had. they stop beliving in that passion that once was. and passion is something women need like air. it's something they always wanted. it's no wonder then why so many women have secret affairs..
Runett im not trying to simply have you to raise my self esteem at all! absolutely not. That's not who i am. in truth i have no clue who you are. all i know is that there was something about you that made me pause and think. and i am very curious to know what that was. you seem to me to be a girl of some depth. a girl that stopped believing, but has a side that is built up with passion and light.
I never lie. so i will tell you now. i am not the type of guy who will stay. i live my own life and independence is one of my passions. so our moment will be breif. but a memory to be savored.
so i guess ill see you saturday. ; ) how does 10 pm work?

jafrm

she doesn't respond for a few days so i send another mail,
me:
wow. my profoundness has had no impact. haha ussually girls get interested when i share my thoughts.
ok forget what I'm saying. Runa i must see you again. ok how about this. we will go get lunch or coffee together. somewhere outside where you feel safe. and this doesnt have to lead to anything.
do you accept?
i had a Norwegian freind here yesterday. she was telling me about norway in depth. talking about the nomads. and the melting glaciers. and the difference between the south and north or the country. sounds like an interesting place. One day i will go there.

He wasn't being real I could sense this from him and I don't even know much about Zan or his way of attracting women other than the whole wink and smile I heard so much about.

honestly in my opinion he deserved every little bit of it, but the sad part is he didn't learn from it indirectly she was saying be real stop acting maybe she can be attracted to the real you if you give it a chance to shine but man the advice they are giving on that forum to this guy he's in for a world of pain and misery if it keeps up.

I know this well I've been there never to return I can only get better from here thanks to everybody's advice on this forum looking back I know I'm not the same like I used to be but I still need to learn not to be attached to the outcome and let fully accept my emotions its painful but its getting better.

Man good thing there is a place like this where we can truly learn from others on what truly works

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:45 pm 

I'm not blaming Zan that guys got him all wrong But Yet:
I don't see Zan or Hans stepping in trying to explain that this isn't the way to go...

I know that Zan's forum is free but still.. it's his forum. If he or Hans never step in and try to explain anything then why did they open the forum in the first place?

to make guys look like fools ? :roll:

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:52 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
If he or Hans never step in and try to explain anything then why did they open the forum in the first place?
Marketing - pure and simple.

I remember Dylan once saying how much it was worth in advertising, for Zan's products and talks etc.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:12 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
If he or Hans never step in and try to explain anything then why did they open the forum in the first place?
Marketing - pure and simple.

I remember Dylan once saying how much it was worth in advertising, for Zan's products and talks etc.

of course its mostly about the money but sheesh if he helped them that's if he can even explain how to I'm pretty sure the end result would be he would get more clients makes sense to me

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:27 pm 

Way of a Natural wrote:

I'm pretty sure the end result would be he would get more clients makes sense to me
Marketing = finding the clients that already have
the mindset to buy the product.

And you are right about that, Way of a Natural.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:40 pm 

I was DEFINITELY bad for business! :lol: :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:47 pm 

Jared wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:

I'm pretty sure the end result would be he would get more clients makes sense to me
Marketing = finding the clients that already have
the mindset to buy the product.

And you are right about that, Way of a Natural.

:oops: That is true I am in sales myself, now they do have to want it enough to go searching for these types of answers, but considering how many frustrated AFCs are out there that shouldn't be too hard considering the money I blew on products to help me get better at women is guaranteed.

Anyway I'm slowly learning that it is definitely about maximizing your potential and and living your purpose without purpose to live you its the same as being dead. I know because I had always felt this way because I was always wondering what was the purpose to my existence was.

But anyway you are correct Jared that is how you get clients

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:23 am 

That makes me fuckig sick! That Zan cunt is ruining guys lives teaching that shit. The worst thing is not fucking up, but fucking up and not knowing why you're fucking up, I hope that experience has woken that guy up so he can wise up and get the fuck away from those fags.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:33 am 

It hasn't...or else he would be here already. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:40 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It hasn't...or else he would be here already. 8-)
I believe so as well :|

hey scarface do you believe he's ready to take the red pill and wake up maybe you should invite him here....

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:56 am 

Scarf wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Ok girls do much much worse things but the fact that she stood him up still makes her a bitch.
I would never set up a date with a girl I don't like and then not show up without any notice...
He started it off by acting like Zan. If you act like a fake, people will treat you like one.
One of the many bitter pills to swallow. :|

As much as what zan does disgusts me I've let that shit go, far better things to focus on in life.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:24 am 

Maybe Zan is an evil genius and he's trying to see how far he can go to get his sheep to do really crazy shit...

"Baby, you fucked my best friend, kicked me in the balls and ran over my dog...I just love the beauty of femeninity and how you do exactly as you please disregarding social judgement". Gimme a fucking break

I hit the link and went over there, I lasted 5 minutes before I wanted to puke.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:17 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I was DEFINITELY bad for business! :lol: :lol:
thank god :mrgreen: , i would still doing ng if is not because of your post

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:06 am 

Out of curiosity and maybe there are other threads about this here. But have any of you guys done the ars amorata program? I know I did and I got to meet some of the dudes posting on that thread.

Truth be told I agree with most of you guys here in that the thread is puke worthy. One dude's post in that thread made me furious, because he is now giving out advice and turns out he is a seduction coach.

I remember all he would post about was that he couldn't approach and got nowhere when he did. Yet now he is a self proclaimed guru. How can you truly respect anyone who makes a living in this industry?

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:08 am 

diego wrote:
Out of curiosity and maybe there are other threads about this here. But have any of you guys done the ars amorata program? I know I did and I got to meet some of the dudes posting on that thread.

Truth be told I agree with most of you guys here in that the thread is puke worthy. One dude's post in that thread made me furious, because he is now giving out advice and turns out he is a seduction coach.

I remember all he would post about was that he couldn't approach and got nowhere when he did. Yet now he is a self proclaimed guru. How can you truly respect anyone who makes a living in this industry?
Alchemist was there doing the Amorati shit until one day he became sober :)
and now he is finally free...
hey this video is spot on this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptWsKppV ... re=related

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:38 am 

diego wrote:

Yeah I did the ars amorata and I was in deep, while I started realising it was all bullshit Kidd saved me from it all, thanks to him I'm getting my life back.

I remember being so angry at zan and then at myself for falling into his cult of lady worshippers, but what's done is done.

Out of curiosity, who is this self-proclaimed guru? I checked out the thread and got a chuckle out of the amorati insignas, it's a badge of fucking shame ffs. :lol:

I wish I could seriously pull all these guys out but my words would be wasted, I've tried before.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:23 pm 

Alchemist, have you fucked that cougar yet? lol

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:38 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
I'm seeing her this weekend :mrgreen: , I was going to lose my Vcard with her but someone beat her to it last week. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:19 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
I'm seeing her this weekend :mrgreen: , I was going to lose my Vcard with her but someone beat her to it last week. :twisted:
^__^

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:40 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
Good job my man, good job.