Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:55 pm 

I came across this thread on a Zan student. Although i haven't heard much stuff off him, i do remember you guys talking about how he glorifies women.

Anyways. I read some of this thread (http://www.naturalgame.com/showthread.php?t=11393). It's epic bad.

To summarize the post:
A guy makes an appointment with a girl, so to meetup for a date. And she doesn't show, nor does she give him a call or whatever beforehand or aftwards even for that matter.
Then the guy that got stooped/disrespected/whatever you woudl call it; says this in his post:
Quote:
i was a bit arrogant to her on the emails so i deserved it.
WTF? he thinks it's o.k. that a chick stoops/disrespects him because he was being a bit arrogant to her on the emails. I thought to myself, the girl is a fucking bitch.

Then the guy goes, to send her an email. And says in the email.
Quote:
Give me another chance.
WTF? A girl stoops you, and then you ask her to give you another chance?

Then the girl replies. And the only apoligy she makes is: typing the word "Sorry" twice. So I'm still thinking, what a fucking bitch.
She also states:
Quote:
the truth is Im seeing someone else for the moment,
Good luck with the girls though, with your attitude you'll probably catch someone soon
Basically she is rejecting the guy.
Plus, and I always hated this. Is when girls go give you compliments about how other girls would: like you or your approach or whatever. I used to get, in my "sarging" days a lot back then, like; "I have a bf [or another excuse], but it was really nice. I think you should keep doing this, blabla you great, you curagous blabla".
After some time, if they started to say those type of things; I would just walk away mid sentence. Many said I was being rude for doing that, but that stupid "so called supportive" flatery talk of women. I always felt like it was mostly fake, and more to boost their ego or to make themselfes feel good or whatever, then that is was for me. I Hated that.

Anyways, I'm still and even more thinking. This girl is a bitch, and her stooping him was not an accident.

Then the guy, replies to her with things like:
Quote:
well Runett your a beautiful girl.
you seem to me to be a girl of some depth.
She doesn't reply. So the guy decides to sent the imo bitch another email. with things like:
Quote:
Runa i must see you again.
somewhere outside where you feel safe. and this doesnt have to lead to anything.
do you accept?
Now as expected. the bitch goes full out. Emasculating the guy in her email, even more then he did already do himself by his actions and emails:
Quote:
Obviously you are quite young and you do not have a clue about women, so please don't pretend to be an expert, because it's simply too transparent.
Your insecurity was evident from the moment you started talking to me, and believe me, continously nagging on girls that are not interested will not help your confidence.
The reason I don't want to see you is not because I don't feel safe, it is because I don't feel you're worth my time.
And you can send as many weird e-mails as you want - there is nothing you can do that will change my mind. I don't want to be harsh, but you know you're asking for it. So my best advice is to try your luck elsewhere. And maybe tone down the Don Juan act - you shouldn't enter that game before you know how to play it.
So she also basically tells him, she wasn't interested in him. But she didn't mind setting up a date with him, and keeping in contact with him, and leading him on. And then not showing up for the date.
What an epic bitch.

Then i went to read the replies on the forum from the guys (aka Zan fanboys)there.
I would assume, they would all tell the guy. That the girl is fucking bitch, and that he should stop being kind and flattering to bitches like her. Well some say that she was being disrectfull.

But plenty others on there. Oh, No! according to these guys on the fourm, this girl is just perfect, not rude and a pretty nice girl. And he should thank the girl, for stooping him and being rude. WTF?
Here are some replies of the forum guys:
Quote:
What she gave you was actually a precious opportunity for self reflection! Stop seeing it as a rejection, but thank her (in your mind) for giving you this opportunity.
Quote:
Every decent woman will see through your games right away (just like this one did) and will either act like this girl
How about, they tell him about the game this chcik was playing on him?
Quote:
But I must say that this is a great rejection. Sure, she could have been a bit more assertive and a little less aggressive. I guess she felt pushed - and now she is really telling you all you need to know.

Please listen to her message, instead of trying to portrait her as evil.
Not trying to portrait her as evil. WTF? She lead him on to beleive she would go on a date with hime, let him get all prepared and then just not showing up. And not appologizing for it, out of herself. Nor offering him any sort of compesation or whatever to make it up.
If a guy would do that, he would for sure be called an asshole.
Quote:
That girl has integrity.
WTF?

The the guy that wrote the initial post. Goes on the emasculate himself further:
Quote:
i deserved her rejection
i totally deserved this from this girl.
This reply, of some guy on the forum was maybe the worst. After this I stopped reading. I just couldn't take it anymore. This Women was perfect!
Quote:
It is my opinion that this girl was actually very nice with you.

First off she let you know that she couldn't come because a. she forgot and b. was already inlvoved with someone else and wasn't into double-dating.

These excuses (whether you like them or not) are reasonable AND an honorable way out for you. Besides, she didn't need to excuse herself at all actually. At that point she could have simply ignored your mails, she wouldn't have lost any sleep on it. She really replied out of kindness and you should have seen that.
Thsi guy is so obvious idiot. So much that he believes, that the girl was being honest when she said she forgot. I'm prepared to bet alot of money, that the bitch is fucking lying and that she just didn't go and was just keeping options open or possibly even doing it so to fuck with the guy.
Plus the guy should had seen what a kindness this girl showed. WTF?

Last edited by scarface on Sun May 29, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:12 pm 

This shit makes me want to puke :|
the girl was acting like a bitch and played him and he thanks her and blames himself?
bhaaa

Edit: more about Zan:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 9958#p9958

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:22 pm 

No space there at all, not even for himself
to be himself.

What opportunity? Women don´t give out
opportunities.

Last edited by Jared on Sun May 29, 2011 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:31 pm 

...and these are the guys who kicked ME out. :| :roll:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
You really should know why by now :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
You really should know why by now :)
And you should be THANKFUL!

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:20 pm 

bitch or not bitch, she is rigth when she said that it's his fault

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:21 pm 

I'm not the type to bad mouth people but he deserved it if he couldn't pick up that obvious hint from her when she didn't flat out showed up. Man looking back while reading this was I that brainwashed about these females, whoa talk about taking the red pill just like kidd and grinus have been saying observe and analyze trust your gut.

If he had did these things instead of thinking with his dick he could have picked up these obvious blatant signs I've been somewhat getting better at analyzing people myself I will make another post about it later though

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:32 pm 

rant wrote:
bitch or not bitch, she is rigth when she said that it's his fault
Way of a Natural wrote:
but he deserved it if he couldn't pick up that obvious hint from her when she didn't flat out showed up. Man looking back while reading this was I that brainwashed about these females, whoa talk about taking the red pill just like kidd and grinus have been saying observe and analyze trust your gut.

If he had did these things instead of thinking with his dick he could have picked up these obvious blatant signs I've been somewhat getting better at analyzing people myself I will make another post about it later though
Imo.
Her just not showing up on the date, is what made her a bitch.
All the things the guy did, after she stooped him on the date. Sounded idiotic to me.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:47 pm 

And you can't even say the word 'Bitch' on Zan's forum. I once (a very long time ago) wrote that some women are bitches and got a warning from the admins that if I say the word Bitch one more time- they will ban me. Oh Well, I guess some people still think that ignorance is bliss :roll:

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:51 pm 

rant wrote:
bitch or no bitch, she is right when she said that it's his fault

Absolutely.

I recall this thread and I recall giving advice to the guy, because he really needed a quick fix.

Scarface, the girl was completely honest with him. If you think that's a 'bitch', well then you simply haven't been treated badly by a woman. Most girls will do much, much worse compared to this girl.

Last edited by Scarf on Sun May 29, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:51 pm 

scarface wrote:
Her just not showing up on the date, is what made her a bitch.
it's jusk make her someone that doesn't showed in a date, he was lost before the date thanks to zan advice, he was playing a game so she played a game too

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:52 pm 

Sniper wrote:
And you can't even say the word 'Bitch' on Zan's forum.
Some women use that word about themselves
when they really are behaving like one. It´s
not like women are blind to their own behavior.
I think it is a healthy self-acknowledgement, at
those times.

No feeling is final, though...

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:57 pm 

If you guys REALLY wanna have a good time, search for posts with 'Kidd' in them in that boat fulla steak eaters. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:58 pm 

I'm starting to like women less and less...

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:59 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
If you guys REALLY wanna have a good time, search for posts with 'Kidd' in them in that boat fulla steak eaters. :mrgreen:
i did it some time ago, it was fun and it was a better understanding of you concepts

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

rant wrote:
he was playing a game so she played a game too
THIS!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:04 pm 

Scarf wrote:
Scarface, the girl was completely honest with him. If you think that's a 'bitch', well then you simply haven't been treated badly by a woman. Most girls will do much, much worse compared to this girl.
Ok girls do much much worse things but the fact that she stood him up still makes her a bitch.
I would never set up a date with a girl I don't like and then not show up without any notice...

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:17 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Ok girls do much much worse things but the fact that she stood him up still makes her a bitch.
I would never set up a date with a girl I don't like and then not show up without any notice...

He started it off by acting like Zan. If you act like a fake, people will treat you like one.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:21 pm 

He DEFINITELY got what he had coming. :lol: