Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: David DeAngelo
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:32 pm 

hey guys, I beleive some of you were David D. students. I'll start off with my opinion and then you guys can say what you think....

first off here is what Cameron Teone said about David D. and the reason I'm putting it here is because Cameron used to be a part of the community (and knows all these guys very well) before he stepped away from it and now he is exposing the lies behind the community.

this is a part of the artical about edge in which I posted here:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=961

so Cameron about David D:
Quote:
David DeAngelo – He is not the type of man to cold-approach women, yet I threw him in because he is vastly different that all of the aforementioned men (and he is a dating ”Guru” after all..). How is he different? He has zero fun factor and he has zero charisma. Yes, he may be one of the most boring humanoids on the planet to spend time with in person. However, being a decent looking man as well as a brilliant marketer who is worth tens of millions of dollars, owning a Ferrari and entire Apartment complexes and businesses goes a long way in bringing forgiveness to lack of personality. Edge: Smart dude, very successful entrepreneur worth 10s of millions of dollars, decent looking.
Now my opinion:

I read that he was a student of Ross Jeffries at first and then a student of David X (before David X started teaching the mass).

A long time ago I saw a few of the materials that David D. has wrote\created himself (like the cocky funny comedy) and I was not very impressed. The stuff that he made seemed like too much tricks and acting (I have not seen everything he created, so this is just from the stuff I saw...)

He had the 'interview with dating Gurus' and 'men transformation seminar' programs in which he brought other teachers to speak and asked them questions. Those programs did bring me a little bit of value, but not mass value. I admit I have not watched the entire programs, just a few chapters in which he brought some teachers that I already knew about and wanted to hear their angle on things. For example: David X, Alex Allman, Zan and Rion (at the time I thought he had the answers so I wanted to see how he explains his philosophy to David D. and the audience).

So to sum it up I didn't find much value in the stuff that David D. has created himself (the stuff that I saw) and the 'interview with dating Gurus' and 'men transformation seminar' was nice but not life changing for me.

anyone got\ or didn't get value from David D. post your thoughts here...

Post subject: Re: David DeAngelo
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:23 pm 

Were it not for his Interview series I'd have never found Nathaniel Branden and I'd still have crappy self esteem and think everyone else is better than me. I found Rion through the David D forum when they interviewed him and I'm glad I did!

David D is a marketing genius its why I want his Get Altitude marketing programme, its not for sale anywhere though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:35 pm 
Site Admin

Aztecsfinest wrote:
David D is a marketing genius
This is all you need to know.

He knows how to sell stuff.

The content of that stuff is irrelevant to a large degree.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:52 pm 

Back in the day I tried some of his bullshit and women could see right through it, it's like the amorati shit but on another dumbass level.

To their credit, these scumbags can sell anything but their days in this line of business are numbered.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:03 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Back in the day I tried some of his bullshit and women could see right through it, it's like the amorati shit but on another dumbass level.

To their credit, these scumbags can sell anything but their days in this line of business are numbered.
you know one thing I have to say in David D's favior is that unlike Zan, Rion or other 'Gurus' he knew he didn't have all the answers and that is why he made the 'interview with dating gurus' and 'men transformation seminar' (where he invited other teachers to speak and teach).

I know he did it to make money and not because he had men's best interest in mind but still... the 'interview with dating gurus' and 'men transformation seminar' made a lot of people know about other teachers and what they offer.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:15 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
David D is a marketing genius
This is all you need to know.

He knows how to sell stuff.

The content of that stuff is irrelevant to a large degree.
agree, the same with all the sedution comunity

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:36 pm 

I used to listen to him a lot too a few years ago. It's nice for entertainment, but there isn't too much value in his stuff. More than that, I think his stuff, like most dating gurus, misses the point completely. He had a "deep inner game" product where he brought this person called Dr. Paul and it was one of the shittiest products I have ever seen.

In his favor you could say that he does give many other people a chance to share their methods, I think it is a great service. The Kidd, why don't you go there too? Not only the bullshit gurus go there but also people with value, Cory Skyy (love that guy) was there, I think also David X might have been there too.

Anyway Deangelo, like many successful businessmen in history, simply got into a market with the perfect timing and made millions. Why? Because at the time no one else offered any value, all the advice was shit so it was a matter of who markets and presents his crap in the best way. This built him a reputation for life in the industry.

Actually if I chose to learn anything from him, it would be about business and marketing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:35 pm 

I like david D, he taught to know when its right to kiss a girl.
If she lets you touch and play with her hair she's ready for a kiss, and that has never failed me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:32 pm 

I don't know about you, but Eben Pagan doesn't strike me as the lady killer. I highly doubt that by the time he first released his ebook and DVDs he was as successful as his program implied he was. Look back to see how he dressed, how he talked and how he moved around.

This is a dude who makes dating into an academic PHD level course. Throws a shit ton of theories and slaps the audience silly with them.

I remember watching one of his DVDs and he did a whole segment on Gravity. He said "extend your arm horizontally and keep it straight. Now feel the force of gravity pushing you down. This alone is so powerful and might be all you need to be successful with women."

So if you are to look into Eben Pagan's materials or David Deangelo's then dig into his truly valuable material: Marketing and how to start a business. He is a genius when it comes to establishing a brand and creating products, and his whole persona is congruent with this message.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 pm 

diego wrote:

I remember watching one of his DVDs and he did a whole segment on Gravity. He said "extend your arm horizontally and keep it straight. Now feel the force of gravity pushing you down. This alone is so powerful and might be all you need to be successful with women."

WTF :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:38 pm 

diego wrote:

you got to be kidding?
Shit, :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:57 am 

His whole "system" is based on playfull bantering... What he wrote hundreds of pages about and made a bunch of cd's on could have been summed in in one line.. "Tease the bitch, but don't go overboard, have balance." There, gimme my 2 million bucks.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:51 pm 
Back when I was listening to his cocky comedy stuff, I used one of his lines on a chick at a bar one night and literally thought this girl was gonna start crying. Also I almost got punched in the face...true story

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:30 pm 

urgirlzwitme wrote:
Back when I was listening to his cocky comedy stuff, I used one of his lines on a chick at a bar one night and literally thought this girl was gonna start crying. Also I almost got punched in the face...true story
This happened to me too in a way: one time I almost got into a fight for trying to be cocky and funny :lol: and another time- I talked to a sweet girl and used the cocky funny thing on her: she almost cried and told me to go F** myself.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:46 pm 

You guys are fucking incredible...I don't even know what to say anymore...I dunno whether to laugh, cry, or both...so here goes!
:lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:58 pm 

David D introduced me to the community indirectly...another smart thing he does is not mention the community so guys only get his stuff,

I want appartment complexes though 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:30 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Eben Pagan is profiled in Michael Ellsberg's new book, The Education of Millionaires, as an example, that proves Ellsberg's thesis that how much you make isn't dependent on your education level, whether or not you went to college, or university, which doesn't show you how to make money anyway.

Ellsberg's book contains some hitherto unknown facts about Eben's relationship with Annie Lalla. It turns out Ellsberg introduced the two.

"Almost a year later, I was at the Burning Man festival in Nevada with Jena. I heard through the grapevine that Eben was at the festival and that he'd be giving a talk. Jena and I have a friend named Annie Lalla, who is an amazing relationship coach, but who was struggling in her business because she was resisting learning sales and marketing skills. I forced Annie to join me at the lecture, dragging her there kicking and screaming, so that she might learn something about marketing from Eben.

Little did I know that I had just brought Eben his future fiancee. Of course, at the time, all it involved was us standing around him after the talk, shaking his hand and asking him questions about his talk. But later it turned out into much more than that for Eben and Annie...

When we got back from Burning Man, I saw a post late one night on Eben's blog, saying he was organizing a small, private gathering in Ojai, California, with relationship teacher David Deida...I called Annie and told her about the opportunity; she said she fell madly in love with Eben the second he opened his mouth at the talk at Burning Man, but she hadn't gotten further than hand-shaking after Eben's talk. She signed up instantly."

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 pm 

I have a new eyes wide open view on David D now. Marketing he's brilliant, Dating he's average to say the least. He does this little trick with his products that makes you think you've learned more than you actually have. That you've had numerous "aha" moments but you actually haven't learned anything if not at least one or two things.

All you learn from him is theory, thats why there's so much mental masturbating and keyboard jockeying on the David D forums.

Everytime I used cocky/funny and had success was at the spur of the moment because I felt like doing it, the same for anything I learned technique-wise from the community. Everytime I forced C/F or other techniques to get a specific reaction out of someone I came accross as a dork or an asshole.

It was his interview with dating gurus that was life changing for me because of Nathaniel Branden.
Otherwise all I got from David D was
"Attraction isn't a choice" and how to reframe limiting beliefs knowledge of which is greatly improving my life right now. This information I could have either learned myself as far as attraction not being a choice is concerned and beliefs I could have learned from any NLP book.