Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:05 pm 

Hey just wanted to introduce myself,

Stephen P here

Found this site briefly mentioned over at the RELM forum (of which I’m not a member and am not sure how I could access it, I stopped by there on a whim for the first time in probably a year and saw this site mentioned, though the poster said they weren't sure if they could post the site). Almost missed it, but I have read the entire The Kidd!! Section + Q&A, and it is gold.

I started Rion’s stuff about 2-3 years ago, then dropped Rion’s stuff a few weeks later, I think he did help me but not in his intended and advertised ways. Basically, I had been working on myself – fashion, appearance, mindset, confidence, career, etc. for a long time. I had also read and purchased every single PUA product out there (which I am very angry about now looking back, though a few things did help) I have done thousands of “cold approaches” and know all the terminology and tactics. Hurt more than helped.

The (only) way Rion helped me was through convincing me to drop game. Once I did this and stopped trying so hard, I quickly realized that all the improvements I have made with myself + me spitting mad PUA game was way too try hard, desperate, and obvious. A repellent really. I mean think if Brad Pitt started negging girls or trying to steal the frame all the time, they'd call him an asshole, not want to sleep with him. Needless to say I barely had any success with the seduction community over 5 years or so.

I started just going out and chilling and all of sudden all these girls started giving me signals, I would approach and say “hey, how’s it going” and things would naturally and quickly unfold from there.

I’m now at a place in my late twenties, where I have been through a lot of girls quickly, and now found a very attractive one (at least I assume so by the constant flow of guys hitting on her everywhere we go) who also cooks for me, irons and lays my clothes out for me before work, and buys me awesome gifts.

I could walk at any time knowing it wouldn’t take me long to go out and find (multiple) new girls. (At least I assume so from the past couple years as well as all the girls who approach me or give me blatant and not so blatant signs when I’m out – with the guys or even when with my girl).

I’m not saying this to brag, more trying to convey how long and hard of a journey it was for me to get here, especially when you are following dead wrong advice, but that it is very possible to achieve and quite simple with good advice. And also to say that I agree probably 100% with everything The Kidd!! Says from reading the past week or so.

It really can be super easy if you let it, I’m blown away by how clearly The Kidd!! Has explained realizations that I came to know subconsciously but couldn’t put into words. And the fact that this was over 10 years ago that he did so. Wish I would have found it then.

I do still have a few issues of my own that I’m working on, but hopefully I can help out here with good solid advice. I have also tried about every self-improvement method available (99% suck) and so can hopefully bring some insights on that as well

Good to be here, and glad I found this place!

Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:40 pm 

welcome StephenP,

I have came to a conclusion that most PUAs are not really trying to help guys but their goal is just to make money. A lot of PUAs who display their names everywhere don't really get laid not to mention- don't know how to keep a girl.

The ones that do get laid it's many times becuase of social proof/status and not their 'game'.

enjoy your stay and we will be happy to hear your insights and ideas ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:03 pm 

Hey Thanks for the welcome Sniper,

Totally agree, a funny experience, well after I dropped the seduction community I started finding all these photos of so called PUA gurus with girls. And the girls were butt ugly, not attractive at all. And ya, can't keep a girl unless you can keep the "game" persona up 24/7, which is WAAAAYYYYY too much work.

Another funny incident, I won’t name names or anything but a while back, after dropping everything, I went to a free promotional tour presentation. It basically solidified in my mind that I never want to go back to that way of being again. I was blown away by how lame the so called guru was in real life, and saw myself 3-years previously in all the guys attending. I about gagged at how try hard they all were, even with each other, no girls even around lol. And everyone kept telling me "dude you need to be more high energy, etc. etc."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:04 pm 

Welcome Stephen,

thanks for telling us your story. I'm really looking forward to your inputs 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 pm 

Thanks Dr. Awesome,

From what I've read, really dig your posts! They're...awesome :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:53 pm 

Thank you for the kind words, Stephen. Always nice to meet a fellow brilliant lazy ass. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:02 am 
Site Admin

Welcome to you StephenP, hope you enjoy your stay here :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:39 am 

Welcome StephenP,
always good to have another Perspective on the board. hope you enjoy your time here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:10 am 

Welsome SP, glad you overcame the bullshit out there, looking forward to your insight. :)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:24 pm 

The Kidd!! Thanks for having me and thanks for creating this place. Yes, I am a firm believer in doing the absolute least amount of work possible to get the results I want. Successful laziness is a virtue.

Peregrinus and enelkei, thanks for the welcome!

Alchemist, yeah totally, my life has been much more enjoyable without thinking about tactics and techniques and how I need to approach as much as possible, and need to wank it to palmy for 3 hours a day, and on and on. BTW, your user name seems very familiar. Have probably seen you on other boards or something. Lord knows I've been to them all.

Well except Zan's for some reason, I tried to give it it's fair due, but everytime I would go there Zan just seems so...gay and not cool. Never vibed with it, though it seems some people here have a hard time weening themselves away from there????

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:01 pm 

Ooooooh...in an attempt to preempt any...*ahem*...misunderstandings, let it be known that I am not the creator of this place. The admins are the ones who set up this nifty little hole in the wall, and they graciously allowed me to set up shop with minimal bias. Reasons ranging from my message being a bit too harsh for most and I'm just to damn lazy/busy to do my own forum. :lol:

I am proud to let you know that I am living proof that my Marquee Value Theory has stood the test of time thus far...I turn 38 next month and my 'top performer' just turned 21 late last year. Guys hit on her everywhere we go even when she is right next to me (subtly of course ;) ...though subtly to them is like screaming in my ear to me :lol: ).

Best one yet was this morning coming from the gym (I used to be a personal trainer, so she wanted some pointers)...we are heading out to my car afterwards and there is this pretty boy white dude milling around his parked Yukon that is next to my coupe. Why he wasn't just getting in the car, I dunno (okay, I actually do know). So, she is about to get into the passenger side where he is conveniently standing and so he says, "Oh...am I in your way?" with his eyes twinkling and a half smirk...fuckin' priceless.

I LOVE IT! :mrgreen:

Also, if you still have issues that need addressing...you are DEFINITELY in the right place. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:11 pm 

Quote:
Ooooooh...in an attempt to preempt any...*ahem*...misunderstandings, let it be known that I am not the creator of this place. The admins are the ones who set up this nifty little hole in the wall, and they graciously allowed me to set up shop with minimal bias. Reasons ranging from my message being a bit too harsh for most and I'm just to damn lazy/busy to do my own forum.
Gotchya, then thank you admins for the great site. Hole in the walls have always been my style :lol:
Quote:
I am proud to let you know that I am living proof that my Marquee Value Theory has stood the test of time thus far...I turn 38 next month and my 'top performer' just turned 21 late last year.
You sir are my hero, and I fully believe in your Marquee Value Theory, I have experienced it fully as I get closer to 30. Wish I would have realized it sooner - would have saved me a lot of depression in my younger days. I hope and have confidence that I will still be dating the same aged girls I am now in a decade. Though I have trouble putting up with the really young ones (< 23), just don't have the patience. Maybe haven't found the right ones yet though.

I hang out at some local college bars and it always feels good when young girls approach me and at some point ask what school I go to :D
Quote:
Guys hit on her everywhere we go even when she is right next to me (subtly of course ...though subtly to them is like screaming in my ear to me ).
I gotta say, I loved your observation article. I'm not sure why, but I've always been very talented at reading people and their signs my whole life. I've had 2 different girlfriends tell me I have a woman's intuition :lol: For a long time I thought I was paranoid because I would see things that others couldn't. But after years and years of having my "readings" on people confirmed, I now embrace it. I have so many stories along with this.

From my gang of friends bringing a new guy into the group and me being like "I don't like this guy" and them telling me to "chill out and be cool". Then a month or two down the road his true character comes out and they've long forgotten that I told them from the get go.

And for some reason I can usually tell when a guy likes my girl before she can. One blaring example, and this caused a lot of fights with an ex girlfriend. We would be out in the smallish town I used to live in and every now and then run into this guy who I knew wanted my girl. And this is why he chatted us up in the first place. I also noticed subconscious attraction in my girlfriend for him. Whatever. I used to calmly bring this up and point it out, and she would get so mad (learned my lesson on calling out subconscious attraction) saying he doesn't like me and I don't like him, it's just friendly chit chat - I'm like ya friendly chit chat towards *you*. Well we broke up a couple years ago and less than a year after us splitting I find out these two are engaged :o :lol:

I can go on and on with examples. My girlfriend at the moment, we were at a party, and I say "see that guy over there - he's so into you" She's like "no he's not! he's never even talked to me before" I go "exactly"

She was then mindfucked when she gets a facebook friend request the very next day from him and a message saying "hey, I found you through (the host of party) I'm not sure if you were with that guy or not, but I was wondering if you wanted to get together sometime"

haha, nice try loser

Anyway, this definitely seems like the place to get any remaining issues handled. Your article on jealousy under experiences section really helped me. A couple of my friends are super naturals and I would always feel uneasy bring my girls around them. Logic is all I can do about it. Everyone has their free will. Let what happens happen, right.

I'm already liking this place. I hope to share some stuff on CONfirmation that might help some people here too, as soon as I can get around to it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:32 pm 

StephenP wrote:
and I fully believe in your Marquee Value Theory, I have experienced it fully as I get closer to 30. Wish I would have realized it sooner - would have saved me a lot of depression in my younger days
Oh Marquee value is fucking awesome because it's so true :D . I'm in my 30's and I see it all the time 8-) and now I get to be the cold bitch and screen girls. It doesn't get any better than that..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:35 pm 

StephenP wrote:
Alchemist, yeah totally, my life has been much more enjoyable without thinking about tactics and techniques and how I need to approach as much as possible, and need to wank it to palmy for 3 hours a day, and on and on. BTW, your user name seems very familiar. Have probably seen you on other boards or something. Lord knows I've been to them all.
You might have seen me in other forums, I've left them due to dissillusionment, I tried Zan's shit for awhile and though it was shit for me I'm making peace with it and at the very least learned what not to do, I think that's more positive and empowering than staying angry and bitter towards him and every other guru who ripped me off.

Thanks to Kidd I'm gettin there. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:11 pm 

Alchemist wrote:

What I´ve heard is, it takes at least 3 times more insight to teach
a student than it takes to master a subject. (So when you master
a skill or art, then increase your insight by 3 times and you are an
excellent teacher of that subject.)

and welcome, StephenP.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:05 am 

:shock:

Wow, SP...I am shocked AND VERY flattered...you really HAVE poured over my stuff. :ugeek:

Seems like to me one of your few remaining issues deals with the emotional realm...namely jealousy and a touch of insecurity...other than that, you are in the clear! :D

You'll get the answers you need here. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:15 am 

Jared wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

and welcome, StephenP.

...that's heavy, Jared. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:34 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Reasons ranging from my message being a bit too harsh for most and I'm just to damn lazy/busy to do my own forum. :lol:
Sometimes I motivate myself doing something in a radical way.
I give my trusted friend 500€ and tell him not to return it until
I have done this and that. I´m heck o´va more motivated after that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:30 pm 

Quote:

and welcome, StephenP.
Thanks for the welcome Jared!!
Quote:
Wow, SP...I am shocked AND VERY flattered...you really HAVE poured over my stuff.

Seems like to me one of your few remaining issues deals with the emotional realm...namely jealousy and a touch of insecurity...other than that, you are in the clear!

You'll get the answers you need here.
Haha, ya when I get into something, I nerd it out to the extreme :lol:

You nailed it, controlling my negative emotions would I believe take me to the next level. Specifically around *other guys* as gay as that may sound. I have full confidence and am completely comfortable around women, it's just when I'm around other alpha guys I get insecure. Probably from getting beat up on the playground or something :?

I can't say enough how awesome your observation article is. Last night I was riding the bus home, and had to stand cause it was full, I notice this girl I have seen before eyeing me out of the corner of my eye. We were at the front. A seat opened up way in the back so I go back there. 10 minutes later the girl walks ALL the way to the back exit near where I'm sitting, when she could have taken 4 steps and been out the front door.

*I don't know, could have been a coincidence though* ;) (insert sarcastic tone here)

Observation is like playing a real life video game lol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:34 pm 

Now, Alpha gyus don´t just go around beating people up
on da playground... That was someone else I strongly believe.