Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 am 
As a friend of Pokemon Trainer, I decided to tag along with him and join him on this site - I too am from the "natural game" site, where I have offered my perspective as a female and have offered advice, but received very little in return. The place got quite old, and I'm looking for more straight answers and more light hearted-ness rather than the meandering ways of the other site.

But yes, I'm here to answer any questions regarding the world of women; I'll do my best to try to figure out a girl for you, or whatever.

A bit about me: I just graduated early from college, and am moving over to Japan in a couple months. Still young, but quite experienced in a number of things, as I've been invovled with both men and women, short and long term.
I'm currently in a very happy relationship - we've been together for a year and see a long future ahead of us. So I can tell you how we met and what's worked and such too, if you're interested.
Also, I studied film, so if you ever want to discuss movies, I'm the girl to go to ;)

Thanks for allowing me to join!
Yayy!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:16 am 

Penis.

Also, welcome.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:22 am 

Welcome! L!ttleMonster, youkoso!

And did you already take the famous JLPT test? If you did, what
level was that? Damn, I love Japanese, especially the kanji!

You can test your reading skills here, it´s a vid I made;
(simplified)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb801Cq9NHg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:52 am 
Thanks so much, Jared!

Nah, i haven't taken the JLPT test - it's not required for my position or where I'm going. =) Maybe someday I will.. I've only done 2 years of Japanese and I don't feel confident at all. I bookmarked your video, though! Thanks for that!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:56 am 

welcome L!ttleMonster,

we will be happy to have you here that is if you can handle the vibe of the forum and the hardcore style :mrgreen:

unlike Zan's forum we don't promote the school of thought that women are all things good and men are snails and puppy dogs tails (because we know the truth and I'm sure that so do you... ;) )

when we use the term 'bitches' (something that is forbidden on Zan's forum) of course it doesn't apply to All women. But a lot of women are bitches so we are not going to pretend
the phenomenon is not there...

having said that, I'm sure that if you can handle the language and the vibe your advise here will be greatly appreciated...

Welcome 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:01 am 

L!ttleMonster wrote:
I've only done 2 years of Japanese and I don't feel confident at all.
But still, I suppose you know what you are doing.

No one accidentally learns Japanese for 2 years.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:44 am 

Welcome aboard, you'll find that unlike Zan's forum we're not on some hippy fairy bullshit and we take a pragmatic approach towards inerpersonal relationships, like Sniper said, if you can handle it then all the better, enjoy your stay. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:30 pm 

Hey Littlemonster (a homage to lady Gaga?),

make yoursrelf comfortable here. Since this is also (if not mainly) a forum about how to be happy and independent I'm sure you will get a lot of value here.

Cheers!

Btw. are you one of the women who likes beer or not? Just curious ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome Miss LittleMonster :)

I think if you are from NG forums I have had some discussions with you, look forward to more in the future.

Another perspective always makes things more interesting.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:00 am 
Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for the great responses, I feel quite welcome =D

@Sniper - Pokemon Trainer "warned" me already, and while I am a bit of a feminist, I've been mostly friends with guys my whole life, so I think I can handle it... haha we'll see how it goes, so long as my uncensored opinion is welcome back at all of you, of course.

@Jared - well, that was early on in college, and I took intense courseloads and did french simultaneously... I honest to god know I'll have a hard time communicating with the locals. I know how to listen, and take care of myself, but it'll be the interactions that'll be the hardest for me. CHALLENGE ACEPTED.

@Alchemist - yes yes I'm sure I'll be fine, I'm a pretty curious and open minded person, so i imagine I'll be fine here. =) thanks!

@Dr Awesome - Well, of COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you picked up on that. =) I'm pretty happy and I'm pretty indepdent so this sounds like my kinda place!! And no, sorry, I'm allergic to beer, I always find that out the hard way, hahaha. I stick to the hard stuff ;)

@ Peregrinus - thank you for your kind words =) I like sharing my opinion, so I'll try to keep up with all of you!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:46 pm 

Welcome L!ttleMonster! Another non drinker, I drink milk at nightclubs like a REAL man!:P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:53 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Welcome L!ttleMonster! Another non drinker, I drink milk at nightclubs like a REAL man!:P
:lol: :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:06 pm 

Hi Bakemon Kun, ( did I say that right?) lol, anyway,
welcome to the Forum, looking forward to getting your views on our many discussions here.

oh, waiting to see what your avatar will be :!:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:15 pm 

Oh, I'm being rude...sorry. :oops:

Welcome to the boards, LM. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:34 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
:lol: :lol:
"...in a dirty glass..."
-classic, from BurtReynolds movie I think.
(cop and a half)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:19 am 
Hahahaha greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat responses, I'm lovin' you guyz already - DAWWWWWW

@Aztecsfinest - so, uh, ahem, what exactly is this "milk" you speak of? You milkin' ladies all night at these clubs, orrr, cuz, you see, I milk dicks, sooo I just wanted to clarify with you...

@enelkei - Bakemon? Whatchu talkin about with those digimons?? UNWELCOME. And yes, Sorry about the avatar delay! Totes forgot about it. But I got right on it. I'm good about getting right on things.

@ The Kidd - HEY THNX!! I think we were briefly acquainted aboard another ship, but I think I'm happier here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:52 pm 

I drink from the furry cup I'll have you know!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:49 am 

Welcome to the forum littlemonster I actually have some questions for you about my interactions with women let me gather my thoughts and I'll get back to you.....

Opinions will fly around here hope you can take

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:54 am 
Aztecsfinest - you're a .... furry?

Thanks, Way of the Natural! I look forward to answering questions, offering input, and challenging thoughts posted. No worries, I can handle it all!! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:06 pm 

Furry cup is Irish for Vagina!