Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:48 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:26 am 

That's right. This is the mother lovin' Pokemon Trainer from Zan's wanker-ass Natural Game forum. I've lurked here for a couple o' days but I could tell from only a few minutes of lurking that you guys are infinitely more chill and easy going than those choads over there. The posts are weak and most of the people there are insufferable pretentious dildos with egos so big that they sometimes inflate to massive proportions that force your ass out of the room. Anyone who was worth anything there either realized everything was gonna fall to shit eventually or was kicked out for being different or a "troublemaker" (which was the unfortunate case of The Kidd).

I want to be on a forum where the value of your opinion and advice isn't based on how many women you've bedded (Experience counts for sure, though).

I want to be on a forum where people aren't so fucking serious all the time.

I want to be on a forum where I can ask for practical seduction advice and actually get the advice instead of "You're too attached to outcome" or some other bull.

I want to be on a forum that not only has The Kidd, but and entire bloody section on his works.

and I want to be on a forum where I can have a bloody anime avatar if I so please (though I choose Hank Hill because Mike Judge is boss).

I'm not trashing on Zan, but there's nothing more he can teach me. With him, it all seems to be more about self-exploration and less about actually getting the gooty hole and having girlfriends. It's possible to to treat women right and get gooty hole, and you don't have to be an effeminate fairy to be good with women (though being metro certainly has it's merits). Though I will trash on him for having hierarchical and elitist attitude and friends. Fuck that shit.

Lol guess I'm kinda angry. I'll lighten up on my future posts. Looking forward to meeting you guys (and re-meeting some of you, by the looks of things).

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:29 am 

Took you long enough. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Took you long enough. ;)
No kidding. No pun intended. I think I've grown enough to really grasp your ideas. I like the whole "front blasting" deal. Examine your target and call their bluff. Simple, now that I think of it. I was put off by this place because the community here doesn't appear too active. But I think it'll be alright. Also, America.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:57 am 

"When the pupil is ready, the master shall appear.' - Don Diego de la Vega 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:05 am 

Welcome Pokemon trainer, watch out, a wild Pidgey appears!

You seem to be full of insights, awesome. Looking forward to your posts ;)

It seems that eventually there will be all the guys from the "seduction" forums which actually HAVE something to say are gathered in this forum 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:28 am 

Welcome to the forum, buddy, good to see you. 8-)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:48 pm 
Welcome, dude. For now, this forum seems better than the other one.
What the fuck happened to you, dude? You were totally different when you were posting on Zan's forum. What's with the "gooty hole" and being metrosexual? Why are you being so resentful about the NG.com guys? Some of them are really cool people...I left the forum but I consider that I met some great people and I'm very thankful for this.

You're saying that the value of your posts should not be based on the amount of women you've bedded, yet you come here and praise the Kidd in your first posts... If he would have said he was with 2 women you would not give a crap about his posts. The problem with NG.com is that rich, good looking guys are making fun of guys that are not so lucky as them...

Some of the times when you get advice like "you're too attached to the outcome" is because you're too analitical or you should make your own decisions and not expect others to tell you what to do. Other times the guy that said that is a dickhead or a "guru's slave". I would much rather take advice that would help my overall mindset than to take specific advice on a particular situation and always feel the need to ask someone what to do...

What do you mean by hierarchical and elitist values?

I believe most guys here ...are not here to be like "I wanna fuck those cunts" and most of the principles from NG.com about not being a hateful dickhead apply here also...

Anyway, welcome and I hope you'll learn a lot here, enjoy yourself and contribute with something :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:30 pm 

welcome The Pokemon Trainer,

although Zan had a few good ideas I never got really far with his 'system'. Let's face it:
women are not all sugar and honey and to get advise such as: it's because you don't love them enough is kind of lame :|

I also found some contradictions after reading some of his old posts at the fast seduction archive. I think that even today behind the scenes he does stuff that don't go hand in hand with the image he shows his guys:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=675

our forum does not have as many memebers as Zan's forum cause the people who come here are only people who are ready for the truth (For example that women are not all sugar and honey).

I hope you enjoy your stay...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:36 pm 
more on Zan here: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 6315#p6315

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:00 pm 

Dammit Iulian...stink it up with your Zan love elsewhere. :lol:
Quote:
You're saying that the value of your posts should not be based on the amount of women you've bedded, yet you come here and praise the Kidd in your first posts... If he would have said he was with 2 women you would not give a crap about his posts.
What he is trying to say, slowpoke, is something I pointed out many threads ago...

ANY fool with a DICK can get laid...but it takes a little bit MORE than that to be able to do it on YOUR terms.

The reason why quite a few gentleman heed my advice Zan Fan, is because it is LOGICAL...meaning that it makes SENSE. Not only that, but it actually WORKS. :roll:

Just because someone has had sex a bunch doesn't mean that they have the best advice to give regarding the subject. Maybe they 'symped' their way to the pussy. Maybe they worshipped it long enough and she finally gave him a 'treat'. Those types of guys are not qualified to even open their mouths, AFAIC...

He wants to develop his swag so that women are thanking HIM for allowing them to fuck HIM...something that is foreign to Zan's school of thought...and that is precisely what I offer.

Maybe if you stopped defending Zan so much around here you might finally learn something from me. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:55 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

He wants to develop his swag so that women are thanking HIM for allowing them to fuck HIM...something that is foreign to Zan's school of thought...and that is precisely what I offer.

this is precious, that's the rigth thing to do,we as men deserve it

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:19 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
this sums it up well :ugeek:
even if some guys on Zan's forum are getting some it's probably because they pay money for female attention or submit to the women's WANTS (even if it's just emotionally)

they don't get women on their terms so the woman has the power over them all the time.

Edit: three good friends of mine are married to women who wear the pants in the house and control them all the time.
So they are married and getting sex- but they have no control and they have a lousy marriage.

Iulian, I said Zan had a few good ideas but no more than that.
If you want to promote Zan's school of thought which is: turning guys into wimps and suckers go to Zan's forum.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:47 am 

Iulian isn't totally trippin'.

I learned a lot from Zan, and from the more wise members on there. Zan and those people pointed me at least in the direction of being a better man, which I ultimately wish to become. But I don't think being an exceptional man makes you exceptional with women. There are plenty of men out there with HUGE merits but are shitty with picking up women. Seducing women is a craft in and of itself and I think it requires skill, technique and finesse. However, I still think it's important to be discreet with women and give them non-judgmental acceptance, like he encourages.

I praise The Kidd!! Because he makes seduction out to be a fun mental game in which the hunter and the prey both win every time. He puts the tactics and strategy back into the game, which is far more interesting and just as rewarding to me as becoming an "interesting guy".

The Zan people look to remove the double standard. They claim that you shouldn't devalue a woman just because she sleeps with lots of men, yet when it comes to the value of a man's opinion, if he hasn't slept with tons of women it is of less value. If they were really concerned with removing the double standard, they'd trim both sides of the hedge (if that makes any sense lol).

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 pm 
<Dammit Iulian...stink it up with your Zan love elsewhere.>

Kidd, are you practically asking me to leave the forum?
Are you THAT insecure that you need to bash me because I mentioned another guru and gave a link to an accurate description of him? You got banned from Zan's forum because you were pissing everyone off by bragging all the time and asking for recognition in every fucking thread you posted something. Sean was at least as good as you but he never had to say anything about his success...
Still, I was with you and I was like "they shouldn't have banned him" ... although you could have avoided getting banned by simply not referring to women as "bitches".
And now what do you do? You're asking me to leave for the same reason you got kicked out of the other place... how lame is that?

I'm not here to promote anyone... especially Zan P. The guys started a discussion about Zan and I wanted to show pokemon trainer what I wrote about him... because he might connect with it.

Anyway...I left NG.com because some people are giving others shit... now I come here and come across a guy who tells me to "stink it up" :| What kind of people are you?

If you guys want me out of here because I occasionally say good things about other guys than The Kidd....I'll understand that it's not my place here and I'll leave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:20 pm 

This is a place to share opinions and debate about certain things. Everyone participating with arguments in it is very welcomed here ;) It makes it interesting to see different angles on the subjects.

So, noone has to leave, I hate you all the same :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:04 pm 

Iulian, noone's asking you to leave, Zan's forum is full of feminists (and I'm not talking about the women) so of course they'd be offended if you referred to women as bitches or any other light comment on the female gender, which they would brand as 'sexist', that's a whole 'nother topic in itself. ;)

Kidd and others were banned because their opinions differe greatly from those of the moderators of that forum, anything relatively defiant to the fairytale romantic message they propagate was shunned upon (hence their deletion of 'controversial' posts), Kidd being as self-assured as he is came across as arrogant to them, even when I started thinking for myself they saw me as being cocky.

You're an articulate dude, your opinion is more valued here than in THAT place and you have more of a balanced perspective on this shit but sooner or later you will realize what really is bullshit and what isn't, I don't think you've made that transition yet.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:20 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:

The reason why quite a few gentleman heed my advice Zan Fan, is because it is LOGICAL...meaning that it makes SENSE. Not only that, but it actually WORKS. :roll:

Dude, you should really see a doctor. You're paranoid. I said that people give you attention because you get laid and if you didn't get laid they wouldn't follow you like they do. What's so bad or incredible about that? Doesn't this simple statement make sense to your 150 IQ ? Why do you have to bitch every time people don't kiss your ass but simply say a normal common sense statement about you? And why do you feel the need to discredit me for mentioning Zan?

Why do you teach guys to be arrogant douchebags? Why can't sex be seen as a mutually beneficial experience that people share and they both put their part in making the best of it instead of thinking that you're a sex god and she ain't shit and should be thankful you allowed a nasty good for nothing like her to fuck you...

Everything you say is very smart but you're amplifying everything to ridiculous heights. If you would have said "She's lucky to fuck me." that would have been cool....but saying "I allowed her to fuck me." is so ridiculous and lame that I have to look many times to see if you really wrote that...

Maybe if you stopped defending Zan so much around here you might finally learn something from me. 8-)

There's a good reason why the best soccer players are also the most modest ones :) Here's something: You'll never be the community's supreme guru... and you'll never have everyone worship you and listen to you exclusively ignoring everyone else. There will always be a David X, a Brent Smith, a Steve Piccus and a Zan...no matter how much you bitch about it. I don't think Metallica's members are pissed cause their fans also listen to Scorpions. It's pretty lame to hear this from someone who's 22, but grow up dude :)

I came here to learn from all of you guys and I was excited that you post cool articles... and I thought I can learn something cool from you. But how can I learn something cool from someone that makes a special effort to lose every drop of respect I have for him?
@Alchemist - Yes, indeed...some of Zan's guys are in a way how you portray them. But still...why call women "bitches"? PLUS...the forum had female members...and important female members... what would those women think if they would see regular posts on the forums by guys calling them "bitches". The guys and the mods especially wouldn't have wanted the women to leave the forum... so there's another reason why they banned Kidd. (besides pissing off the most respected member and bragging more than doing anything else...)

WRONG! Jason, the guy that leads the seminar with CrazyCloud is nothing about romantic fairytales...he talks about sexuality most of the time ...nothing fairy-like about that guy. He's a good looking cool guy that gets laid. The Kidd IS COCKY and does SEEM ARROGANT... it's not just an impression. I have nothing against that, I don't know if it's good or bad... (although I think that much is bad...) ... but I don't like it when some dude that doesn't know me talks to me like "stink it up". That's just total douchebag behavior.

Last edited by IulianC on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:25 pm 

Alchemist, on that note, you seem just slightly familiar. Were you on Zan's forum? I saw some of your other post and some of the things I read seemed familiar.

Iulian, I don't think anyone wants you to leave. If we asked you to leave because you have a different opinion, we would be hypocrites.

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:49 pm 

Iulian,
on Zan's forum two people I know were threatened to be banned
because they said that some women are bitches. They didn't say all women are bitches but some are (something that you can't deny is true..). But according to Zan's gospel women are all sugar and honey so you can't speak the truth.

I don't want you to leave and I said Zan had a few good ideas but his school of thought is like: feminism (women are sugar and honey) and putting down men.

I think men already get enough of that from the social matrix and other seduction schools so
we don't need another Guru telling us that shit ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:39 pm 
Yeah I know, I was threatened also for some stupid reason and I complained about it to the mods.
I mentioned those things in my thread... that I don't agree with this "women are perfect" thing...
Nobody is perfect...not even you, Kidd :)

I said it in another thread...it's up to us to be selective and extract the useful information from the vast ocean that is this self-help/seduction/personal development industry. Do you listen to everything your parents, friends etc. tell you? Probably not...

I didn't promote anyone here...I just said what I like about certain dating advisers. It's about my personal preference and you guys can disagree... it's just that I don't enjoy humiliation attempts. I got a warning on Zan's forum but I never got a "fuck off, bitch" kind of reply from anyone there...

Satyr posted something on Zan's forum... and nobody deleted his post. His post's title was ZAN IS NOT THE MESSIAH! He practically advised guys on Zan's forum to not follow blindly Zan's advice. Guess what? When the Messiah will be here we'll know...HE ain't here yet :)