Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:36 pm 

I never claimed to be perfect. :|

Alright Iulian...let's get something straight right now.

You consider me to be arrogant...others consider me to be one or more of the following:

Conceited
Confident
Convinced
Self Assured
Cocky
Narcissistic

...and so on and so forth. Do you know the REAL reason I get hit with such labels?

Because the people (yes, women too) that label me as such ultimately have much lower self esteem than I do. Because they cannot comprehend how someone could love themselves so much or think of themselves so highly, they attempt to hit them with socially unwanted labels, in a subconscious attempt to 'knock them off their perch' and bring someone like me down to their level, hoping that I become more modest and humble. Got news for you, sport...

HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT.

I got tired long ago of attempting to appease everyone who couldn't handle my confidence level by attempting to return to their level, only to then have them attempt to bowl me over as they take my kindness for weakness. Women pull that shit so that they have a better chance of making you dance to THEIR music...as if! :roll:

I can't help it that you have low self esteem and a small dick...but I WILL NOT let you make me feel badly or wrong for being who the fuck I am. It took me a loooooooooong time to get to this point and NO ONE is going to knock me for it.

Other than that, I have no problem with you...so let us proceed in the conversations! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:29 pm 

IulianC wrote:

Satyr posted something on Zan's forum... and nobody deleted his post. His post's title was ZAN IS NOT THE MESSIAH! He practically advised guys on Zan's forum to not follow blindly Zan's advice. Guess what? When the Messiah will be here we'll know...HE ain't here yet :)
They're selective dude, Satyr for the most part posted topics that agreed with their message so they let this 'Zan is not the messiah' thing slide, when I posted something similar it got deleted immediately.

Women plot and scheme and call each other bitch behind each others backs all the time (if you hang around women long enough you'll notice this) using the word bitch in a forum in whatever context isn't really a big deal, unless you're a feminist of course.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:24 pm 

Quote:
Yeah I know, I was threatened also for some stupid reason and I complained about it to the mods. I mentioned those things in my thread... that I don't agree with this "women are perfect" thing...Nobody is perfect..
Iulian, the problem is: women get enough ego boost from the social matrix today telling them that they are perfect, so we don't need anymore feminist fags like Zan to keep telling men how 'perfect' women are and that they (the men) are the problem.

Quote:
Women plot and scheme and call each other bitch behind each others backs all the time (if you hang around women long enough you'll notice this) using the word bitch in a forum in whatever context isn't really a big deal, unless you're a feminist of course.
that's right women do it all the time and every woman knows that some women are bitches. Yet if you say something like that on Zan's fag forum- you are seen as a women hater
or not romantic enough to fit Zan's message.

I remember in one of Zan's seminars Zan said that the reason women are not nice or play games is because: men are playing games.
The whole games and seduction community thing started mostly because women are playing games not men. And because you have read Zan's old posts at the fast seduction archive you already know that Zan doesn't think women are perfect or submissive.

Zan always has women in the crowd when he does his lectures so maybe he was trying to kiss their ass hoping he will get some.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:38 pm 

IulianC wrote:

The reason why quite a few gentleman heed my advice Zan Fan, is because it is LOGICAL...meaning that it makes SENSE. Not only that, but it actually WORKS. :roll:

Dude, you should really see a doctor. You're paranoid. I said that people give you attention because you get laid and if you didn't get laid they wouldn't follow you like they do. What's so bad or incredible about that? Doesn't this simple statement make sense to your 150 IQ ? Why do you have to bitch every time people don't kiss your ass but simply say a normal common sense statement about you? And why do you feel the need to discredit me for mentioning Zan?

He wants to develop his swag so that women are thanking HIM for allowing them to fuck HIM...something that is foreign to Zan's school of thought...and that is precisely what I offer.

Why do you teach guys to be arrogant douchebags? Why can't sex be seen as a mutually beneficial experience that people share and they both put their part in making the best of it instead of thinking that you're a sex god and she ain't shit and should be thankful you allowed a nasty good for nothing like her to fuck you...

about the kidd being cocky,i was againts that too, becasue in the inside i was jealous, so i was the one who was giving too much importace to have girls in my life, i don't know if its your case