Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: What's up fellas!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:03 am 
Site Admin

Hello every one, I stumbled upon this forum because I was searching for some reviews of Magnetic Mindset, and while some of it was useful reading, myself wanted to lurking some more experiences of the users trying some mirror affirmations and this Cory Skyy Magnetic Mindset, so I want to give it a try and do what some user of here named Ryan, did, and I hope to see similar results for me. I dont just don't want girls only stare at me, but start a sexual relationships with them (obvious thing, that I didn't see or read in the Ryan experience).
Yes, I had applied this affirmations before but very unconsistently.

Little about present Dali:

I'm 25 years old, Mexican (actually living here), weight 236lb, height 5'8''. I'm have allways struggled with my weight and 'moobs' until now, and self steem. Last week I cut off 10lbs of fat by excercise and diet. That's a good accomplishment for me. I like to practice boxing and doing cardio 5/7 in the week. I'm commited to shred some more 65lbs, no matter what. I have what is called medium key pretty-boyish features. As you can imagine I am virgin, (I don't have prob with that) but I sicerely wanted to get rid of that stigmata of society and fuck a very good looking ass chick that want to do the naughty dance with me.

Little of my past:
I'm not new to this tip and advices, I'm a declared tired keyboard jockey who is full Bs, that wants to get '100% real yo!' with himself and see some result in real life but need some asistance of experienced no bullshit MANS. Back in 2006 I weighted like 200lb and had a lasik eye operation. This time of my life I felt great (effect). Then a sad (good) thing that happened to me It was the typical, BEWARE: [symp crush story ahead!] I had a STRONGEST crush on this girl I SAW and she GAVE ME HARD EYE CONTACT nevertheless I was so pussy (not much changed since then) that I didn't talked her, and the more shitty thing is I began cyber stalking her without her being alert of this (Boo Hoo!, Shame on me!, big UGH FACES!) I know I know, the point is in that in that time I had to figure it out this woman thing, sooner or later (guess is late now). (crickets chirping!)

In all this years I've reading and illegaly downloading classic dating seduction material, and I mean all kind of self improvement material, from NLP to Woo-woo land esoteric advice to Relentless male behavior upfront thing, you know material can be easily found on the net. I joined some exclusive torrent trackers and compulsively downloaded all the neatest and newest seduction material. All stored in my raging HD. Read pretty much everything, but the big gap is that I've not the same ratio, read: lecture=experience. Think of an arm chair seductor, theorist.

Don't get fooled, and let me be honest It was in a time after the sympcrush, 2007-2008 that I was outside in the street talking to girls testing the material, joining local lairs, going to clubs creeping girls out, and in the street talkin' with unknown people in general too. But like anything that is not an habit yet, IT LOOSES POWER AND MOMENTUM. Alas the poor Dali is now so tired and his bag is now full of bullcrap, that wants to see his life really transformed like a man of action like a true pimp of life. During this time I had more girls approached me, than the numbers approaches I did on them (that's ridiculous I know), I'm sick of being somewhat what you call with no sex life. Some of this girls (pretty girls) that approached me wanted to hook up with me and made some of this seductive faces and poses to me, but I tended to chicken out! and rejected some decent pussy that was a gift of the universe for the desperate! Bad, bad thing.

Now I have this backup chick, somewhat cute that clearly wants to hookup with me as soon as I tell her, but I think that If I settle for her it will be out of fear and desperation, and in detrimental to my masculine energy. Dunno why I keep thinking this

I had this cool gift of life to know how to sing and I've worked in some places doing that for MYSELF, I like very much to sing and emulating some jazz rock artists. Also I have this excentric personallity when somewhere in my mind, triggers my happiness state and tend to be phsyched up and FREE, most of the girls tends to like this stupid jock behavior (call it prescence, in the now or spiritual shit like that) I also play the guitar, fairly good. And I wish I'm were a good engineer, but I'm not. And I don't care. :D

I'm reading this old posts of TheKidd! Guess is a mandatory for a novice natural pimp seducer, or maybe I shall not read anymore and be outhere enjoying life.

Thanks for your support guys.
And thanks to me for being 100% honest with myself.

GodBless y'all.

Post subject: Re: What's up fellas!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 am 

Haha please keep reading my posts...that's the GOOD stuff. :mrgreen:

...and welcome. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:14 am 

welcome Dali,

Affirmations are cool, I use them too however don't fall into the trap of using them as a band aid cause it won't work (I speak from experience).

Also you will probably need to fix your mindset from years of bad conditioning and that is something we are working on here. And luckily we have The good Kidd helping us with that :)

I hope you read his posts and other great posts by other guys here, it will help you.

enjoy the ride 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:05 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
welcome Dali,

Affirmations are cool, I use them too however don't fall into the trap of using them as a band aid cause it won't work (I speak from experience).
Also you will probably need to fix your mindset from years of bad conditioning and that is something we are working on here. And luckily we have The good Kidd helping us with that :)

I hope you read his posts and other great posts by other guys here, it will help you.

enjoy the ride 8-)
You say affirmations can be aband aid, If I fall on the trap of 'just doing that and expect the best' because I have to dissolve old beliefs or accepting my past, something like this? or it goes more further than that?

Mindset is not equals new beliefs? or by mindset you refer more like a synergy of core beliefs intermingled causing your behavior to be naturally attractive towards woman?...

I just say this, not to nerdify this most than it is, just because I want to be in the same channel with you guys. And obviously see the natural changes that came bi-product.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:50 pm 

Quote:
I have to dissolve old beliefs or accepting my past
dissolve old beliefs And accepting your past- Yes :ugeek:
Quote:
Mindset is not equals new beliefs? or by mindset you refer more like a synergy of core beliefs intermingled causing your behavior to be naturally attractive towards woman?..

Mindset is not only new beliefs it's also knowing The Matrix And we have a lot of posts about it....

[ img ]