Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:42 am 

Hi guys im from the philippines, 31 year old .. I have been in the field for quite awile now. Been doing Cory skyys magnetic mindset..Its been spectacular ever since. A year ago me and group of guys here in the philippines started a forum dedicated to cory skyy eye game http://www.naturaleyegame.com, we even have girls in our site. I discovered your website when I was trying to find what happened to cory skyy forum. Just wanted to haller to all the eye gamers out there! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 pm 

hello and welcome,

You know some of us were Rion's students and he always used to say that in the Philippines
women are 'natural' and that you don't need any inner game or other things. They are just naturaly attracted to men.

Well, since you used Corry Sky stuff maybe you could tell us a bit more about philippines women, Why they love western men so much and are they easy to flirt and friendly?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:01 pm 

Sniper wrote:
You know some of us were Rion's students and he always used to say that in the Philippines
women are 'natural' and that you don't need any inner game or other things. They are just naturaly attracted to men.
:lol:

LOVE IT, every time someone comes with the truth Rion's ivory tower crumbles, welcome aboard ladiesdrink.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:
:lol:

LOVE IT, every time someone comes with the truth Rion's ivory tower crumbles, welcome aboard ladiesdrink.
Alchemist, I bet if you and I walked in a very poor part of London posing as rich men, all the British women will suddently 'appear' natural to us.

I can't beleive we fell for all that BS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 pm 

ME NEITHER. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:58 pm 

Sniper wrote:
hello and welcome,

Well, since you used Corry Sky stuff maybe you could tell us a bit more about philippines women, Why they love western men so much and are they easy to flirt and friendly?
Well the girls are at the forum are not there to learn, there game is already built in usually they just to hangout with the guys... Well this is a third world country guys so most of the girls think that western dudes are more higher value. We have been colonized by spain and the US, there is a sort of mentality here left by spanish that if you are pure born from europe or you are mestizo (half breed) you are usually high up in the chain in value also when it comes to beauty and breeding.
So usually the girls up the chain are either spanish or chinese descent. The fair skin tanned girls are what the white dudes here dig and usually are very common and not usually targeted by local guys (thats why they also dig white dudes).

I can say that philippine women are friendly and sweet even to us filipinos, basically filipinas love flirting, dont see much weird girls here like goths most are all smiles ( its a good idea in a conversation with a filipina to keep it light ). When it comes to relationships they easily fall in love with a guy so be careful what you say to a filipina girl dont make her expect if you just want sex. This is a great country to live in if you have the dough everything is cheap and 1:3 ratio here, guys to girls...paradise man.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 pm 

ladiesdrink wrote:
Well the girls are at the forum are not there to learn, there game is already built in usually they just to hangout with the guys... Well this is a third world country guys so most of the girls think that western dudes are more higher value. We have been colonized by spain and the US, there is a sort of mentality here left by spanish that if you are pure born from europe or you are mestizo (half breed) you are usually high up in the chain in value also when it comes to beauty and breeding.
So usually the girls up the chain are either spanish or chinese descent. The fair skin tanned girls are what the white dudes here dig and usually are very common and not usually targeted by local guys (thats why they also dig white dudes).

I can say that philippine women are friendly and sweet even to us filipinos, basically filipinas love flirting, dont see much weird girls here like goths most are all smiles ( its a good idea in a conversation with a filipina to keep it light ). When it comes to relationships they easily fall in love with a guy so be careful what you say to a filipina girl dont make her expect if you just want sex. This is a great country to live in if you have the dough everything is cheap and 1:3 ratio here, guys to girls...paradise man.
sounds great, so why do you need pick up\ Corry sky's MM?
if the women are natural friendly and flirt?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 pm 

The eye game works spectacularly well with filipinas and if they like you, most of them approach ( at first this started out as an experiment ). Most of the girls here do not want to be caught offguard so eyegame is also a great way to let them know you like to approach. If you could do that to a filipina your halfway man :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 pm 

Sniper wrote:
ladiesdrink wrote:

sounds great, so why do you need pick up\ Corry sky's MM?
if the women are natural friendly and flirt?
of course man you have to meet them first its a great way to do it, very classy and smooth.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:49 pm 
Welcome, ladiesdrink.

Could you describe the way you do this...eye game? Cory explained it in a short youtube video... I have an idea that you can explain it better and in bigger detail (especially what worked for you).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:41 pm 

Actually we do it how cory skyy describes it his materials and podcasts if you follow his work.....But!....but there are a lot of things under the hood that he doesnt give out asides from the magnetic mindset...we knew this from the start. Me and two other guys started experimenting for two years continously going out to bars and clubs trial and error picking up fucking up encounters...pure hard work but a lot of fun and heartache..until we had all the pieces in puzzle and we grew from three guys to a hundred plus in our forum. I cant explain in detail especially in writing because it is so comprehensive I could write a book if give it in detail and explanations.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:58 pm 

ladiesdrink wrote:
Me and two other guys started experimenting for two years continously going out to bars and clubs trial and error picking up fucking up encounters...pure hard work but a lot of fun and heartache..until we had all the pieces in puzzle
I don't get it :|
if women in your country (philippines) are nice, friendly and flirty why did it take you two years and so much hard work?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:22 am 

IulianC wrote:
Welcome, ladiesdrink.

Could you describe the way you do this...eye game? Cory explained it in a short youtube video... I have an idea that you can explain it better and in bigger detail (especially what worked for you).

you feel that she is attracted to you, you have to feel it, it's not a teqnique to attract women, so you go getting closer to her becasue she want it too without saying a word, this happen to me alot with girls that are on a date, they are like "save me"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:02 am 

Sniper wrote:
ladiesdrink wrote:
Me and two other guys started experimenting for two years continously going out to bars and clubs trial and error picking up fucking up encounters...pure hard work but a lot of fun and heartache..until we had all the pieces in puzzle
if women in your country (philippines) are nice, friendly and flirty why did it take you two years and so much hard work?
He's probably a troll dude...

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 am 

Sniper wrote:
ladiesdrink wrote:
Man the biology of women is universal everywhere...doesnt mean their nice and friendly they are instantly attracted to you right. It doesnt mean a woman is talking to you means your gonna automatically sleep with her or she is gona be your girlfriend.....doesnt mean she is nice, friendly and flirty she is gona approach you..would it be better if you had the ability to make them approach you with your eyes and take the time understand how it works and how cory does it.....Man im not being sarcastic but you know what I mean. :D

Last edited by ladiesdrink on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:39 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:
ladiesdrink wrote:
He's probably a troll dude...

Hey man all my replys are on topic, they asked I replied...Im new here, so nobody knows me..You know what Im inviting you to my forum and see if what im posting is bullshit and get to know me better.

Last edited by ladiesdrink on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:42 am 

rant wrote:
IulianC wrote:
Welcome, ladiesdrink.

you feel that she is attracted to you, you have to feel it, it's not a teqnique to attract women, so you go getting closer to her becasue she want it too without saying a word, this happen to me alot with girls that are on a date, they are like "save me"

Last edited by ladiesdrink on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:51 am 

Haha Whoot! There it is! :lol:

People really pay $500 to learn these simple techniques? Men must be REALLY full of fail nowadays. :lol: :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:47 am 

Hey Ladiesdrink, first of all, welcome here!

To the discussion:

Yes, this is definitely a technique and therefore I really have my doubts about it. Actually, I don't see much difference between adopting a certain facial expression with Cory, and adopting a certain "confident" body language like all the PUA posers advise.

In my opinion, its exactly that kind of stuff that keeps guys away from learning the real deal. And I know that Cory Skyy teaches the real deal, too. But guys see Cory Skyy and they are used to thinking that getting girls needs techniques and don't have clue about that THEY have to change and not their behaviour. So they come to Cory and see "oh, an eye game techniqe, I need that" because they search for techniques and nothing else.

As I still was in the PickUpCommunity (2 years ago) I did think exactly this way. I listened to a Brent podcast back then by accident and all I took from it was things that I thought I can use as a technique. I was ignorant to the real stuff, no wonder since this whole freakin' community is ignorant to it!

And anyway, if using fake facial and body expressions would work, then the PUAs wouldn't be such creepy guys without success...

No offense man, just my opinion about it ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:03 am 

ladiesdrink wrote:

Hey man all my replys are on topic, they asked I replied...Im new here, so nobody knows me..You know what Im inviting you to my forum and see if what im posting is bullshit and get to know me better.
EDIT: my bad, I thought you might be some sales dude from the community or something.

Last edited by Alchemist on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.