Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:31 am 

Vegano wrote:
And anyway, if using fake facial and body expressions would work, then the PUAs wouldn't be such creepy guys without success...

No offense man, just my opinion about it ;)
I agree because I was in the pick up community for some time and I noticed that once you start to 'think' about facial and body expressions- then you are in your head and you worry if you did things right or not and it does not come from the inside.

But once you fix your beleives then the posture will fix itself and you won't have to 'think' about face expressions because you will feel good in your own skin.
These days I never think about my posture or face expressions- I just don't give a fuck what women think about me (not in a bad way, in a good way. I feel good within myself).

And no offense of coruse ;) this is just my opinion.

Now I must say I'm a bit surprised about Corry:
What you just copy and pasted here (about his boot camp\ workshop) sounds like 'game'. Not that game is bad but I thought that what he teaches is beyond game.

Trying to use face expressions as a 'technick' is what most PUAs are doing and it doesn't work.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:07 am 

Quote:
I agree because I was in the pick up community for some time and I noticed that once you start to 'think' about facial and body expressions- then you are in your head and you worry if you did things right or not and it does not come from the inside.

But once you fix your beleives then the posture will fix itself and you won't have to 'think' about face expressions because you will feel good in your own skin.
These days I never think about my posture or face expressions- I just don't give a fuck what women think about me (not in a bad way, in a good way. I feel good within myself).
I had that experience too. When I was into pickup, I was always in my head thinking about the next step and stuff. The next level (where I am at now) is when you let go of trying to figure out exactly what to do, however the problem in this stage is all my automatic responses... Programming I have collected over the years, limiting beliefs and stuff coming up so subtly that you barely notice it, however they have a dramatic effect. That's why I'm here, because I believe the next and maybe final stage of being naturally successful with women is when you let go of thinking about what to do, and also after you released your obstacles and there is little, if not nothing left. There is the key, the way I see it. We should be grateful here that most of us are past the pickup stage, however we should keep striving to free ourselves from our past conditioning, that is automaticaly failing us.

And regarding ladiesdrink - WTF guys, is this a way to welcome someone new to our board?? Welcome mate and I hope that we support each other in finding our freedom.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:43 pm 

Ok ffs, I saw some ad for Corry Skyy in his post and thought he was trying to sell a program.

You guys know how much I hate the community. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:47 am 
Ok, so you sign into a forum... talk about this new revolutionary idea that totally changed your life...and when people ask you to describe it because that's what we do here, we try to help each other...you're like "it would take too much".

Wtf, dude?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:09 pm 

IulianC wrote:
Ok, so you sign into a forum... talk about this new revolutionary idea that totally changed your life...and when people ask you to describe it because that's what we do here, we try to help each other...you're like "it would take too much".

Wtf, dude?
I think he meant that it's too much to write and that they have many topics about it on their forum which is mostly about Eye game and other Corry's stuff....
please be nice to the new dude.

ladiesdrink please share more of your insights with us