Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 pm 
Hey, guys. Some of you guys might know me from Zan's forum, which I left a while ago... for whatever reason. Those of you who know me (from there), know that I'm mostly a thread starter. I usually ask questions that might provoke interesting debates and discussions. I'm not a notorious womanizer nor am I a "I have all the answers" kinda guy, nor am I the "my life is perfect do as I do and you'll live in a Paradise like me" kinda guy... but I do have my opinions and I will share them when I have the chance. I will probably post very rarely...or not...depending on my state. I have serious medical issues for a while and it sucks.

Short version: Hi guys. I'm IulianC from Romania and I'm looking forward for some probably rare but interesting discussions!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 pm 

hey man,

glad you joined in. I really enjoyed our pm excahnge and I'm sure everyone will enjoy your insights here as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:50 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome IulianC

put your feet up, grab a drink and make yourself comfortable.

Good to see you here.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:26 am 
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! Nice to see you here, peregrinus. I remember you from NG forum.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:48 am 

Welcome and enjoy your stay here. This forum provides a lot of good discussion and has helped me tremendously, I'm sure you will feel the same.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:30 am 

Welcome aboard dude!! :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:18 pm 
Thanks, guys. Are you the same Alchemist that posts on Zan's forum? (the doctor)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:30 pm 

Nope!...that right there is the one and only Edward Alric...or Fullmetal to you. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:02 pm 

IulianC wrote:
Thanks, guys. Are you the same Alchemist that posts on Zan's forum? (the doctor)
Nope. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 pm 
Ok.
Hi Kidd, long time. I noticed you got pretty popular here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:22 pm 

I usually am around people who can handle the truth. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:29 am 
Damn... this is the second post of yours in this thread I don't get.

Anyway...every time someone said he knew the truth about something... some guy appeared out of nowhere and smashed his theory...

All dating coaches have their limits...because they are simply human just like the rest of us... they can't be more people at once so they experience life through one single perspective... Zan can't be me so he can't be sure that if I do what he does it will have the same effect...and so on. Dating coaches are not fucking prophets, they're just people with an interesting perspective that can give you suggestions and new perspectives to try... that might work or not in your case, to obtain your own personal goals.

I don't wanna attack you or anyone ... but I'm kind of tired of seeing professional doctors that have their heads full of FACTS being modest and saying they have their limitations and they can be wrong at times... but dating coaches all think they have all the answers and they're all-knowing Ghandi-like individuals. That's just how self-help guys are. I hope you're not like those guys. Anyway, nice to see you and I hope I'll learn something from you and the rest of the guys. :)

Plus, I can't say Zan or Rion are full of shit 100%. I've head them say smart and useful stuff, and I've heard them say or have seen them post stupid shit(own quotes) on facebook.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:40 am 

Some people think I'm arrogant...others think I'm confident, conceited, convinced or just plain self absorbed. I can't help any of that. All I can say is that I know who I am and what I am capable of doing, and that my track record speaks for itself. So have all the doubts you want...quite frankly I don't give a damn.

You didn't listen to me before so I really don't expect you to listen to me now. :|

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:00 am 

The information and the help is here. Nobody 'must' take it but remember that Zan and Rion (you gave them as an example) charge money for their products and 'ideas' -sometimes a lot of money, and then they don't give much help on their forums.

they are saving their new ideas for a next product that they can sell (that is, if they even have any new ideas :| )

you don't have to accept anything IulianC but just be open minded that's all.

The worst that can happen is: you won't agree with what's being said here and you haven't lost any money ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:05 am 
"You didn't listen to me before so I really don't expect you to listen to me now."

Man, I don't remember getting lessons from you. All I remember about you is that you had some posts on NG.com before you got banned...we spoke once on Skype... and you had an article named pimposophy. I remembered we agreed on many things in our little chat and it was fun... but we never spoke again since cause mom started using Skype and you also left the forum. What exactly didn't I listen coming from you?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:10 am 

Okay...when you say 'NG', I think you mean Rion, but you actually mean Zan, right?

Have you applied anything you've read from me or anything I suggested? If not, to me, that's the same as not listening.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:18 am 
I've skimmed your Pimposophy stuff ...didn't have much nerve to see it in a profound way...I practically checked out the content and read it. Then I got sick(as in having a serious medical condition, not disgusted or bored) after a while and stopped preoccupying with this. That doesn't mean I'm totally disinterested or I think it's a piece of shit and your stuff is useless, There must be some true in it.... I will check it out.

When I get well and read it with maximum seriousity and attention, I'll tell you my personal opinion. If I also get results out of it...I'll appreciate you for that.

I don't like it that you started to be so resentful towards me, I thought we 2 will get along really well here.

I'll make an analogy to present a common situation in the community... Some guys go out with a guru and he's being himself and all, talking to these girl, they're into him... and at the end of the meeting they're like "omg this guru has these exceptional skills...I can't even conceive what he's doing." Most of the time you get laid for what you are not what you do... A pussy cat has the same biting skill as a tiger but that doesn't make it able to hunt gazelles.

WE'RE OFF TOPIC, This is my introduction post and it should have repplies like "Welcome, man!" or "Fuck Off, Dipshit!" or anything in between. If you wanna attack me or something or start discussions that concern the two of us, go ahead... but here let's get back in topic

Last edited by IulianC on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:28 am 

Fair enough...welcome, Iulian. I hope you return to full health very soon...you will have a whole new appreciation and zest for life once you do, and will have a whole new perspective on a LOT of things.

Here's one for starters...I'd bet you will have much lower anxiety approaching women in the future because after an illness as serious as you describe, talking to another human being should be a walk in the park...remember that. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:01 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Fair enough...welcome, Iulian. I hope you return to full health very soon...you will have a whole new appreciation and zest for life once you do, and will have a whole new perspective on a LOT of things.

Here's one for starters...I'd bet you will have much lower anxiety approaching women in the future because after an illness as serious as you describe, talking to another human being should be a walk in the park...remember that. 8-)
Thanks for the good wishes.
I usually don't have anxieties talking to people... probably because I imagine that if someone had anxieties talking to me I'd be like "wtf?". Imagine some girl chilling and suddenly some dude appears out of nowhere looking like he just shit in his pants when he opened his mouth...it's not cool. ...although maybe at times I had some anxieties...

But anyway...why would recovering and in what way would recovering after an illness affect my state of confidence and/or social attitude? Will it create the idea in my head that there are things that are much worse than getting rejected? ...or the idea that there are many things in life that you will miss if you don't take action?

Why is talking with women easier after you recover from illness?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:25 am 
11 days passed and no answer...