Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hi everyone
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:31 pm 

I was asked by "Sniper" to introduce myself here "or else..." (just kidding), so here it goes. My name is Benny, I'm 21 years old from Israel. I started a few years ago with all of the pickup bullshit stuff - you know, mystery, style and all that. It did give me some confidence in actually talking to women and I sometimes even "got me some", but I wasn't being myself, I was living my life as a lie, and eventually after do much material I have become a confused and frustrated wirdo.

After a while I found a video of a guy who claimed he could remove his approach anxiety by tapping on certain points on his body... That guy is of course Magnus from Tapping.com, and I started practicing EFT. It was the first tool that helped me really create some inner change and free me from all the past conditioning, but at some point, after tapping a lot and even getting very good with it - it just wasn't good enough anymore. Then I found Sedona Method.

I have been practicing the SM and the Release Technique by Larry Crane (which is like Sedona only by a different teacher) for almost a year now, and I had some great gains, especialy in areas of health. But it just wasn't working with women. I made a big mistake that kept me stuck for a long time, and that is using the method to AVOID taking action, because I was afraid. I used to stay in my room and not go out sometimes becuase it was more convenient for me to believe that doing the method would help me more - when no method could really help me. You see, I believe that SM and also Natural Grounding are methods that are simply helping you discover that you already have all that you need. There is nothing that they add or change, they only create a shift in your consciousness.

After this realization and beginning to practice Alexander Technique, I started to really notice big changes when going out - I am so happy and comfortable, just enjoying the moment and not stuck in my head anymore. People are amazed and ask me what's different with me, what happened that made me so relaxed and confident. I am also starting to get much more interest from women.

I reached this forum after visiting Rion's forum and trying some of the NG stuff, and like everyone here, I read Marcus' posts and was amazed. Midnight's posts here convinced me to start meditate with lifeflow, as my goal now is to maintain a state of total peace, detachment and love regarding women, and came to the conclusion that meditation is crucial for this. When doing NG, I also noticed I get distracted and judgemental, so I will return to NG after I am more skilled with meditating and see how it goes.

The post turned up to be much longer than I expected, my apologies. Anyway, love to you all and good luck to us.

Post subject: Re: Hi everyone
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:47 pm 

weclome my man. I'm also from Israel so you are in good hands ;)

pm me what part of Israel you are from...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:55 pm 

I feel kinda stupid asking this but where is the pm option?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:02 pm 

underneath the posted message there is : 'profile' and 'pm'....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:11 pm 

well the "profile" one is there but the pm isn't... I also couldn't reply to the message you sent me. I don't have the option to pm other members either...

edit : you must have done something because now it's available... thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:33 pm 

Welcome Benny, I just found this place too and everyone seems pretty cool. Since both of you boys are from Isreal what are the girls like there? I live right near Montreal Quebec so it's pretty easy for me because the girls are very open sexually and not afraid to be the agressors, location is very important imo.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:18 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Welcome Benny, I just found this place too and everyone seems pretty cool. Since both of you boys are from Isreal what are the girls like there? I live right near Montreal Quebec so it's pretty easy for me because the girls are very open sexually and not afraid to be the agressors, location is very important imo.
women here are not easy, esp. in the center of Isreal (I'm talking about the young and attractive ones cause I don't aim for non attractive or older women)

When you get out of the center and go more north they are nicer and a bit more friendly but still not easy.....

In general they are not very open sexually cause it's a small country so I guess a lot of them are afraid that the word might get around....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:50 pm 

Man that sucks! I don't know if you've done much travelling but if you plan on it try and hit up any of the major cities in Quebec, Canada (Montreal, Quebec city), french girls are a different breed!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm 

It's funny because I was telling "Sniper" that I intend to move to Canada (I am a citizen) in the near future.

I do agree that "sexplotation", as Rion says, is very high here. Lots of beautiful women that recieve a lot of approval from society, behave in a very bitchy way... However, maybe it's wishful thinking, but I believe that if the right man comes, he would have no problem with those kind of women. That's why I prefer not to judge the women in the area, but focus on myself - after all, we cannot change the women, we can only examine ourselves.

But I can really see where "Sniper" is coming from.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:19 pm 

Bonder wrote:
It's funny because I was telling "Sniper" that I intend to move to Canada (I am a citizen) in the near future.

I do agree that "sexplotation", as Rion says, is very high here. Lots of beautiful women that recieve a lot of approval from society, behave in a very bitchy way... However, maybe it's wishful thinking, but I believe that if the right man comes, he would have no problem with those kind of women. That's why I prefer not to judge the women in the area, but focus on myself - after all, we cannot change the women, we can only examine ourselves.

But I can really see where "Sniper" is coming from.
well, that's why I left Rion's forum and came here.
Rion's system is still focusing on the women or too much on Asian women....
I go with The Kidd's approach 8-)
and other teachers who teach how to be the best man you can be....
focusing on Asian women or on the social matrix ain't going to change nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:39 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome Bonder, come in, put your feet up and grab a drink.
Bonder wrote:
After this realization and beginning to practice Alexander Technique, I started to really notice big changes when going out - I am so happy and comfortable, just enjoying the moment and not stuck in my head anymore. People are amazed and ask me what's different with me, what happened that made me so relaxed and confident. I am also starting to get much more interest from women.
Have heard some interesting things about the Alexander Technique over the last few months from a couple of people in my Tai Chi class, they have noticed big differences in their 'presence' and ability to be present.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:19 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Welcome Bonder, come in, put your feet up and grab a drink.
Bonder wrote:
Have heard some interesting things about the Alexander Technique over the last few months from a couple of people in my Tai Chi class, they have noticed big differences in their 'presence' and ability to be present.
Exactly! The biggest thing I could mention that I gained from AT is the feeling of presence and "being in the now". It's really great.