Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Just a Game purist
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:50 am 

What's up every1 I came from another forum where the alpha male energy used to be real strong but has somewhat stagnated of late so hope I can get my fix here instead, I've heard some good things about natural freedom so I look forward to chopping up some good Game with the every1.

Post subject: Re: Just a Game purist
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:17 am 

Welcome but a quick heads up...this is pretty much an Omega Male den so you definitely should browse around a bit to make sure our vibe jives with you. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:08 am 
Site Admin

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... omega+male

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:56 pm 

Subject: Just a Game purist
The Kidd!! wrote:
Welcome but a quick heads up...this is pretty much an Omega Male den so you definitely should browse around a bit to make sure our vibe jives with you. :geek:
The term omega male seems like a term that beta males have adopted to sugar coat the fact that they do not have the necessary traits to qualify as an archetypal alpha male.

If we look at the 3 rams analogy it's more of a alpha vs beta polarity because in the animal kingdom it's usually straight forward, you take what you want by force but only if your strong enough to do so. That 3rd ram knows that he is too weak to challenge the others so 9/10 times he wont even get access to any females and if by chance he does she may not even want to breed with him because he does not have the alpha male genes that will most likely produce the strongest offspring with the best chance of survival.

Human society is much more complex but the same basic principles apply.
Women naturally flock to the alpha males so the betas/simps just like the 3rd ram will be living off scraps. The stereotypical jock that drives a red convertible and beats up the nerds while high fiving his pals is a media construct and does not represent the alpha male image that I aspire to.

To me it represents confidence from within and not needing validation from any1 els by way of external factors.
In this day and age with the feminist agender of pussyfying men, the alpha has had no choice but to be more solitary as war is being waged against us so the majority do not hold the same beliefs as we do in regards to what it means to be a man. The potential list of allies is far and few between these days.

I don't think any1 should settle for being an omega when you should be striving to be the best man you can be remember alpha is the top and omega at the bottom so subconsciously you are putting ur self down self identifying as that.

It's all love tho I'm not trying to come in here and start any trouble but I just thought I would offer my opinion I'm not trying to dictate what people should or shouldn't do.

At 23 I myself am still a student and not yet a master of the Game

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:06 pm 

Yeah...this is gonna be interesting to say the least 8-)

So according to you...by me saying that the lane I'm in is the Omega one...you basically view me as a beta in wanna be wolf's clothing? Is that correct? :geek:
Quote:
To me it represents confidence from within and not needing validation from any1 els by way of external factors.
In this day and age with the feminist agender of pussyfying men, the alpha has had no choice but to be more solitary as war is being waged against us so the majority do not hold the same beliefs as we do in regards to what it means to be a man. The potential list of allies is far and few between these days.]
Also, what you're saying here is that basically Alphas are currently heading toward the way of the Omega. You're losing me here, kid. :|

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:16 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Yeah...this is gonna be interesting to say the least 8-)

So according to you...by me saying that the lane I'm in is the Omega one...you basically view me as a beta in wanna be wolf's clothing? Is that correct? :geek:
Quote:
In this day and age with the feminist agender of pussyfying men, the alpha has had no choice but to be more solitary as war is being waged against us so the majority do not hold the same beliefs as we do in regards to what it means to be a man. The potential list of allies is far and few between these days.]
Also, what you're saying here is that basically Alphas are currently heading toward the way of the Omega. You're losing me here, kid. :|
Since I just got here I can't possibly make a judgement on you personally so soon. So I can only go by the definition presented in the urban dictionary as to what an omega male was. One of the traits attributed was not having many true friends and shunning shallow acquaintances, I associated that with alphas especially now days with society getting more shallower by the day which makes it more likely for ams to be more solitary. I think some of the things u call omega I may perceive them to also be alpha.

I think the Rams analogy does the omega a disservice as I believe that in a capitalistic society you have no choice but to compete against ur fellow man so standing by idly waiting for the proverbial alphas to battle it out so you can sneak past them may not be the most assertive or productive method of getting the majority of things done. You may have the potential to be superior than the guys you think are stronger than you but if you don't push yourself to be better then you'll never know how great you could of been had you tried.

Let's take male lions for example they are the most respected animal of them all because they live there life like a king they relax for the majority of the day the females do most of the hunting for them and when it's time to eat they eat first and only once he has had his fill can any1 els attempt to eat. The females understand and respect this because they know that if anything threatens the pride and its territory be it another male or a hyena he is the 1 that will attack and defend his kingdom to the death and drive away the invading forces. This is how the ancient Egyptians patterned there society and that blueprint has lasted thousands of years.

These are all the qualities that lions posses that represent to me the archetypal alpha male.
1. Protects and cares for his family
2. Is in peak physical condition
3. Confidant & Courageous, ready to confront any threat or competitor.
4. Wisdom for he has accomplished and experienced so much surviving to adulthood and then being able to conquer,maintain and defend a pride, that takes brain as well as brawn.
5. Hardworking and never lacking a purpose, there's always a new challenge to overcome on the horizon, the male lion never gets time to be complacent.
6.integrity, he stands firm on principle so females trying to eat b4 him no matter how big the kill will be checked and made to submit & if a hyena strays to close it will be killed on the grounds of disrespect.
7.He has an abundance of females at his pleasure and maintains them like a true to the Game mack.

There are loads more but you get my drift.
Who wouldn't want to have those qualities above, if some of them are found in the omega males then I think we are on the same page.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:40 am 

StaymackinLB wrote:
The term omega male seems like a term that beta males have adopted to sugar coat the fact that they do not have the necessary traits to qualify as an archetypal alpha male.
You don't need to 'qualify' for anyone, You just live your life without giving a F** what people think about you,
you don't need to prove anything to anyone,
you are doing what you love to do and you are happy. That is freedom my friend

Edit: when you have this attitude and live by it, women will come to you ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:51 am 

You need to provide a level of value that would make someone want to fund the lifestyle you seek. Direct competition is one way. I'd rather not compete for law school or med positions when I could take other routes that will allow me to be just as successful.

I've met a lot of alphas before, and they pretty well all had one thing in common. I made them insecure.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:01 am 

Quote:
I've met a lot of alphas before, and they pretty well all had one thing in common. I made them insecure.
EVRYTIEM :twisted:

It's usually hilarious, because you can see the internal struggle and confusion going on in their heads...like, one side is like, 'I'm an Alpha I run shit, my boys know I run shit, these chicks know I run shit...I'm the MAN!' But then the other side of the brain is going, '...that said, why am I so preoccupied with that dude over there who is doing next to absolutely nothing?!?' :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:11 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
EVRYTIEM :twisted:

It's usually hilarious, because you can see the internal struggle and confusion going on in their heads...like, one side is like, 'I'm an Alpha I run shit, my boys know I run shit, these chicks know I run shit...I'm the MAN!' But then the other side of the brain is going, '...that said, why am I so preoccupied with that dude over there who is doing next to absolutely nothing?!?' :lol: :mrgreen:
I thought that was you the game guy, but more clearly in this place there is anyone claiming game is more like something black people have about being treated like babies, so the alpha males may be the average worker independently of their success with women.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:00 pm 

In hindsight, I got Omega confused with Sigma … my bad 🙈

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:42 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote: *
In hindsight, I got Omega confused with Sigma … my bad 🙈
Haha, I was reading this and was about to comment that...then noticed the date.

Who can keep up with all the words anyways :lol:, I'm busy doing stuff.