Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hello!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:15 pm 

What's up guys, I just want to introduce myself as a new member of this site.

You can call me Moltisanti and I was here for a long time but not an active member, I am familiar with philosophy around here and I wasn't ready for that before. It was hard for me to accept the reality and swallow that pill. Deep down I knew that The Kidd and others are right and sometimes I went against your philosophy on purpose just to prove myself that I am wrong. Sounds crazy but that's what it is. I'm not perfect of course and I still make some mistakes but that's life. One of the main reason I'm here is that I can't really talk to anybody else because men in my family and social circle are so deep in social matrix that is getting ridiculous. My story is usual:

Shy guy without knowledge founds PUA then pirate boat, then ModeOne and David X and finally I got here. I started to mess around with girls very late, at 21 and now I'm almost 25 still without sex. I was in one committed relationship and I broke up with that girl (maybe I will share that story later). Breaking up was hard but I learned a lot from that relationship, simply I was a naive fool and I'm glad that I moved forward.

After breaking up I decided to focus my energy just on my private business, gaining muscle, books and financial goals. That itself attracted many other girls but this is another topic.

I have to say that this forum helped me a lot in my life even when I made some stupid decisions. I have some stories to share with you guys so talk to you soon,

Peace!

Post subject: Re: Hello!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:19 pm 

Welcome!

Moltisanti - reference to The Sopranos?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:28 pm 

Coconut wrote:
Welcome!

Moltisanti - reference to The Sopranos?
Yeah :D and thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:02 pm 

Moltisanti it is. Welcome 8-)

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:11 pm 
You're still a virgin at 25? If you don't have a lot of sentimental value wrapped up in your virginity then just call up a chatline and fuck a old ugly lady. Just wear a condom.

It will reinforce some of the things taught here like the fact that women aren't special and sex comes easy with the right mindset.

Second but definitely not least, welcome to forums.

Glad to hear you quit that PUA crap. I have a hypothesis that PUA literature/"game" can exacerbate or develop mental illnesses in men so I'm glad you quit that mess. I just wish I could test it scientifically with these gurus and foot soldiers with something like the Minnesota Multi-Phasic Inventory. It would save a lot of guys and start changing the manosphere if a study like that was released. Those same "gurus" would probably just switch to being anti-PUA and start commoditizing the information in the Red Pill SubReddit.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:27 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
You're still a virgin at 25? If you don't have a lot of sentimental value wrapped up in your virginity then just call up a chatline and fuck a old ugly lady. Just wear a condom.
If there is no sentimental value from losing it, there's neither sentimental value from not losing it. It just doesn't matter ...
Take that from another 25 yo virgin. :twisted:

Slim Titan wrote:
It will reinforce some of the things taught here like the fact that women aren't special and sex comes easy with the right mindset.
Strongly disagree with this.
The RIGHT mindset ?? Paying for sex the first time ? LOL

Edit: Oh, missed the most important.

HELLO Moltisanti !! Enjoy your stay here. Will look forward to your future posts.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:55 pm 

Old, and probably toothless, and all things marma-laid :lol:

Then again, la vita può assumere molte forme.
Welcome

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:36 pm 
GoldenBoy wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
If there is no sentimental value from losing it, there's neither sentimental value from not losing it. It just doesn't matter ...
Take that from another 25 yo virgin. :twisted:

Slim Titan wrote:
Strongly disagree with this.
The RIGHT mindset ?? Paying for sex the first time ? LOL

Edit: Oh, missed the most important.

HELLO Moltisanti !! Enjoy your stay here. Will look forward to your future posts.
You're assuming a lot of things. I'll start with your biggest objection. It's free to use.

I'll end with the point that it's a condensed version of a bus stop. You know how buses work right?
Jared wrote:
Old, and probably toothless, and all things marma-laid :lol:

Then again, la vita può assumere molte forme.
Welcome
That they are. :lol:

It's a good way to see women at their lowest and most desperate.

toothless women give the best head though.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:48 pm 

Quote:
I have a hypothesis that PUA literature/"game" can exacerbate or develop mental illnesses in men so I'm glad you quit that mess.
Fully agree.

And welcome! I'd recommend having a look through this thread and the replies made by peregrinus and Kidd, as I've found it to be a good example of what it all comes down to: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=347&hilit=McDonald%27s

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:46 am 

Thanks everyone, I just want to point out that I had opportunities for sex but some other issues were there and I have girls around me. I'm not totally indifferent to my virginity but I'm also not desperate. It will happen when it happens. If I had this mindset at 18 we probably wouldn't discuss this now.

I left PUA stuff 4-5 years ago and I wasn't never really into it.

And yeah I won't pay for sex, I will rather spend that money on clothes and other stuff :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:06 pm 

Hi Moltisanti, welcome to the forum.

Slim's advice to go have a sex with a hooker just to get your virginity lost is based on his own value system.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:15 pm 
fufe wrote:
Hi Moltisanti, welcome to the forum.

Slim's advice to go have a sex with a hooker just to get your virginity lost is based on his own value system.
You seem to have reading problems.

Moltisanti, don't take advice from virgins about how to lose your virginity. GoldenBoy doesn't even know what a chatline is. It has nothing to do with paying for sex. It's voice based dating. I said it once before, but that fact hasn't seemed to have been cleared up yet.

If I said Tinder and GoldenBoy said no you shouldn't consider that because it's paying for sex would you have been just as easily persuaded? Chances are that you know Tinder has X amount of free swipes per day and you gets lots of matches to talk to.

Don't knock what you don't know like Fufe and GB. They don't even know what it is because it's something that's probably not available in their country.

Now that that's been cleared up. You can always sit down in a bar and buy a few a drinks until an old ugly batwing cock hag saunters up to you offering some coochie. I suggested that you cut out the middle man and do it for free/gas money to drive to her place. My way is a lot cheaper than the local watering hole path because you won't even get old bags to look you if you're not there for your own enjoyment. Also unless you have the confidence, young women aren't going make their self that available to you. Whereas, older more desperate women will be highly available.

Last word on this, it's wise to wait to comment and voice your opinion about something until you know what you're talking about. It's a good rule of thumb in business and life. This goes hand in hand with the "Don't knock what you don't know."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:57 pm 

Nope, but you seem to have ego problems.
But you don't see it and most probably will never see it, because it's your biggest defense mechanism..

I'm not even a virgin, lol

I enjoy watching you thinking you're the boss here 8-)

If you feel inclied to listen to Slim, do so Moltisanti.. It depends what results a dude wants for himself.. What resonates with you, resonates with you

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:38 pm 

Hey Slim don't get me wrong man, I appreciate your advice but I have to tell you something;

I spent the night with hot ex-volleyball player, wanted to have sex but she said no couple of times and put her clothes on so I left it like that, didn't want to rape the girl lol, then I was supposed to fuck this fatty but it was uncomfortable while my buddy was banging her cousin next to us, few handjobs after that and nothing more. One time on party, my friend was chasing this new girl all night but she asked him about me and she came in my bed, I got her wet and ready but my dick wasn't (I talked about this on thread about ED) I also was in relationship where girl didn't want to have sex so I left her. All these girls are 3-4 years younger than me. I go out a lot with my friends, we do stuff and we are almost always surrounded with girls. This is why I don't have the urge to chase some grannies just to put my dick in. Nothing bad with that but it's not me. My priority is to get my own place so it would probably be easier. I can't say that I have a problem getting chicks.

I know what Tinder is but we don't use it in my country either. People here are heavy on FB, guys constantly share likes to hot girls and chat with them. Guys will approach girls and just say "add me on FB" and leave. That's how most people are hooking up here but to me that's ridiculous. My online game was never on top, mostly because I don't like it and it puts you in the position to chase these girls and feed their egos.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:33 pm 

I just want to ask - Do you feel any resistance when imagining getting/having sex ? Resistance somewhere in your body, etc.. This may be preventing you subconsciously from getting it, meaning to protect... :)

Where are you from anyways ? I Suspect Central Europe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:30 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-dALaUgxvw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:04 pm 

fufe wrote:
I just want to ask - Do you feel any resistance when imagining getting/having sex ? Resistance somewhere in your body, etc.. This may be preventing you subconsciously from getting it, meaning to protect... :)

Where are you from anyways ? I Suspect Central Europe
I can only say that I wasn't really attracted to the girls who were in bed with me.
I was attracted to my gf and I'm attracted to some other girls that I know and If I think about them I don't feel any resistance and I get boner easily but with these girls there was no that energy, that drive if you know what I mean. I was just using the opportunity because I wanted to take that "monkey off my back".

I'm from the Balkans, Bosnia & Herz. :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:51 am 

Slim is a bit jaded at the moment, so don't mind him too much. ;)

3 things I've never done:

a) Never paid for a lap dance

b) Never bought a girl a drink (randoms), and

c) Never paid for sex

Oh and welcome :D

BTW...were you on the pirate ship while I was there before they made me 'walk the plank'? If so, what was your forum name and did we interact? You can PM me the answer to this if your prefer. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:58 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

c) Never paid for sex

BTW...were you on the pirate ship while I was there before they made me 'walk the plank'? If so, what was your forum name and did we interact? You can PM me the answer to this if your prefer. 8-)
Nah, I think I was there after you. I found out that you were there when I was reading your posts on this forum.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge man.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:56 pm 

Moltisanti wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

c) Never paid for sex

Nah, I think I was there after you. I found out that you were there when I was reading your posts on this forum.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge man.
Thanks for being open minded enough to appreciate it 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!