Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: New guy on the block!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:11 am 

Hi Folks,

Hope all of you are doing well. Little bit about me: I am in my late 20s and I have gone through various types of dating experiences with modern girls. About girls I always had this feeling that there is something wrong about what we call relationship/marriage since I was in high school. I never hated girls because I was raised in good family with very good marriage between my parents. Though I never hated girls, I became bitter over time after dating some girls because they played mind games with me, showing some bitchy attitude and throwing tantrums, creating lot of drama, sent me pictures that were edited in photo shop, never appreciated the effort I put in organizing date etc. In general they expected me to do everything without them doing nothing in return.

I took a break from dating/relationship after these experiences which followed the same pattern with different girls. I went in solitude to meditate which allowed me plenty of time to contemplate and reflect on my experiences with women. It occurred to me that it cannot be me all the time. There must be something wrong with society as a whole or with female nature. After all I was raised in family with good morals and values. I was taught to be kind, understanding, considerate and respectful to girls but I couldn't find those qualities in females that I dated.

I was searching on the web to see if there are other guys who have had similar experiences with women and I stumbled on PUA and MRA forums. They have some truth but PUA philosophy of gaming, tricking and manipulating girls to sleep with them didn't appeal to me that much. MRA's have good insights but some of the inbuilt hatred and extremism alarmed me and I found their views were corrupting me from inside and filling be with hatred and bitterness.

Then I somehow stumble on this forum from one of the Manoshere forums a year ago and since then I have been reading the public posts here. I liked what I was reading and it resonated well with me. I liked the idea of being natural and authentic to yourself first and then getting in to relationship with quality female(s).

So this is my short intro. At last I want to say that I am glad to be here. I hope to contribute to this fine forum and I want to learn from other members.

Peace,
achilles_heel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:43 am 

Welcome man. Enjoy your journey.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:11 am 
Site Admin

Hola!! 8-)