Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Where are my manners ?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:11 pm 

Hello, fellas. I'm DMD, all initials to my real name, I'm 26 and I'm from Romania. I don't remember how I found about this forum, but I do remember it was back in the beginning of 2012. I did the whole pua shit like 5 years ago, which was dumb and didn't made much sense, I did the Cory skyy affirmations which they worked, got results, but still, the Game if u will, is much vast then doing affirmations for your confidence, ( if u don't set boundaries with women, you are in for a disaster ). Cory's shit stops at mindset, the vast majority of guys who got success are guys who met him in person, at least once, and worked with him for a longer period of time. No surprises about that.

And in december 2011 I found Steve 'the Dean' Williams which covers a ton of other shit, not just the mindset to have and learned a lot from him. ( No disrespect to the top dawgs here. Different messagers, same message )

I am on my journey and I can relate to you guys, and I like to surround myself with people that are better than me. I feel safe here posting something like: "women can be manipulative if u are not careful and/or let them be" and not get confused looks like I get when I try to point shit out to my buddies. I have read back in 2012 the books recommended, got through the anger phase, u know, the usual stuff, now I am a calmer, more in control of myself person.

Anyway, I salute u and hope for the best and that we have a great time and much love and respect for u guys..

Last edited by DMD on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:28 pm 

Steve, I´m a subscriber on his YouTube channel, (for 3 months now,
funny stuff.) (ManMindset)

Welcome!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:44 am 

DMD wrote:
Hello, fellas. I'm DMD, all initials to my real name, I'm 26 and I'm from Romania. I don't remember how I found about this forum, but I do remember it was back in the beginning of 2012. I did the whole pua shit like 5 years ago, which was dumb and didn't made much sense, I did the Cory skyy affirmations which they worked, got results, but still, the Game if u will, is much vast then doing affirmations for your confidence, ( if u don't set boundaries with women, you are in for a disaster ). Cory's shit stops at mindset, the vast majority of guys who got success are guys who met him in person, at least once, and worked with him for a longer period of time. No surprises about that.

And in december 2011 I found Steve 'the Dean' Williams which covers a ton of other shit, not just the mindset to have and learned a lot from him. ( No disrespect to the top dawgs here. Different messagers, same message )

I am on my journey and I can relate to you guys, and I like to surround myself with people that are better than me. I feel safe here posting something like: "women can be manipulative if u are not careful and/or let them be" and not get confused looks like I get when I try to point shit out to my buddies. I have read back in 2012 the books recommended, got through the anger phase, u know, the usual stuff, now I am a calmer, more in control of myself person.

Anyway, I salute u and hope for the best and that we have a great time and much love and respect for u guys..
welcome DMD,

affirmations (as most guys can confirm after trying them) don't work. They can give you a temporary illusion that you fixed your mindset- but it's just an illusion.

We already had posts about it here but you have already realized it yourself, as you pointed out:
Quote:
Cory's shit... the vast majority of guys who got success are guys who met him in person, at least once, and worked with him for a longer period of time. No surprises about that.
[ img ]

Enjoy your stay here 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:37 am 

Thank you!

Not here to bash. If Cory works for u, go for it!

But honestly, I lost a lot of respect for Cory when he called his client "motherfucker".. regardless, that's fucked up. And the guy took it. What's the point of teaching someone about being a man if u take shit form another man and don't stand up for yourself ? For something that u paid for with your hard earned money!? That's fucked up in my world and he didn't even provide him with a lesson of, "dude, notice what I just did and u took it like a bitch"... and it's even recorded on video... if u guys are curious I will post the link, but other than this "incident" there isn't much value in the 30 something minute video.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:29 pm 

DMD wrote:
Thank you!

But honestly, I lost a lot of respect for Cory when he called his client "motherfucker".. regardless, that's fucked up. And the guy took it. What's the point of teaching someone about being a man if u take shit form another man and don't stand up for yourself ? For something that u paid for with your hard earned money!? That's fucked up in my world and he didn't even provide him with a lesson of, "dude, notice what I just did and u took it like a bitch"... and it's even recorded on video... if u guys are curious I will post the link, but other than this "incident" there isn't much value in the 30 something minute video.
Man...if that ruffled your feathers, wait till you get a load of me. :lol:

I'm a firm believer in 'toughlove'...as long as its coming from the right place. Now I haven't seen this clip so I haven't discerned the place Cory is coming from with this dude. But I've been known to reinforce fuckin' up with shit sammiches. They don't like it in the moment, and probably for a few days afterwards. If they never learn the lesson, they may despise me eternally. But those that do 'get it'? They all are thankful in retrospect that I laid into them when I did and the way I did.

Hyaku Paasento! :ugeek:

Oh!...and welcome 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:34 pm 

Actually, the student on the videocall was high and didn't do his weekly homework.. :)
The Kidd!! wrote:
Man...if that ruffled your feathers, wait till you get a load of me. :lol:

I'm a firm believer in 'toughlove'...as long as its coming from the right place. Now I haven't seen this clip so I haven't discerned the place Cory is coming from with this dude. But I've been known to reinforce fuckin' up with shit sammiches. They don't like it in the moment, and probably for a few days afterwards. If they never learn the lesson, they may despise me eternally. But those that do 'get it'? They all are thankful in retrospect that I laid into them when I did and the way I did.

Hyaku Paasento! :ugeek:

Oh!...and welcome 8-)
I understand. Hyaku Paasento.

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:42 pm 

Wow, such introduction
many welcomes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:35 pm 

DMD wrote:
Thank you!

I don't care about Cory or what he does. I did however listen to his program in the past and did affirmations. At first I thought I was making progress but it was just an illusion \ a band aid

anyway, do what works for you dude

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:08 am 

I remember Cory had pieces of the game figured out infused with pieces that were also true. His stuff fell some where in the middle of the spectrum with Rion at the far left and this forum at the right end.

That was like 4 years ago though, pretty crazy how fast the time goes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:52 am 

The thing about me, fellas, is I go on "full Alpha mode" in and out... I am not able to fully be on Alpha mode, all the time.... I have it, then it goes away.. last time I had it fully was in november... I know I have it in me, I know it's there, but I don't seem to keep it going once it's "on", so to speak... and I'm not doing affirmations and crap... I do look in the mirror everyday, and every chance I got, that's true, but no affirmations... I now read the "woman blablabla by oleg" book and it seems the Alpha in me it's starting to wake up, again. And to have a better understanding of my instincts. Honestly, many things about how a leader thinks and his qualities that are presented in that book I already posess, but something is holding me back to actually desplay them in the real world. And when it happens, it happens due to some "external" switch. My mind is ready, my core I feel is strong, but my behaviors and showing who I am to the world, kind of accepting that I am an Alpha on the inside, I still have a block and that kind of fucks me up. Anyone got the same thing happen or been through the same thing I'm talking about ?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:45 pm 

It's because your foundation isn't completely solid and congruent with your proposed mindset...and I don't know why I'm telling you this because you already know it. :geek:

Then again, you probably wanted/needed external verification. In that case, there ya go. 8-)

Oh...and don't worry about how I know...just start working on it...and you're in the right place for that. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:10 pm 

DMD wrote:
Anyone got the same thing happen or been through the same thing I'm talking about ?
I would bet everyone here at some point felt this.

Time for you to get to doing pushups.

A forum search for "pushups" will be useful.

Oh, and welcome! 8-)

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:15 pm 

Welcome man. Good to have another European dude here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:12 am 

DMD wrote:
I still have a block and that kind of fucks me up. Anyone got the same thing happen or been through the same thing I'm talking about ?
of course, see what The Kidd wrote ;)

no one came in here solid...

Grinus & Kidd needed to kick me in the ass many times :lol:

that said I'm glad you realized affirmations aren't the key.....

Read the other recommended books as well I think it will help you grasp better the social matrix
which is the foundation

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =29&t=3731

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:27 am 

Focus on what is causing you to crumble, because that is what points to the Achilles Heel in you mindset.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:50 am 

"Some people get stuck in this hamster wheel of information...they lose themselves in trying to understand something completely from as many angles that possibly exist. This is usually counterproductive because if you do something long enough it becomes a HABIT. So then you become all knowing with no practical application. All show and no go.

I'm all for knowing what you're dealing with, fellas...but seriously...how many different ways are you gonna need to hear/see/read it to finally accept it and get to the PROBLEM SOLVING PART? :geek:

Just think about it...and I'm saying this sincerely as fuck

Of course knowledge is power...but eventually, the pursuit of knowledge on top of an established knowledge base leads to a stagnancy that is fueled by a 'knowledge addiction'. It's an insidious stagnancy...more like a fear or inability to act BECAUSE you know 'too much'. This is what is detrimental to personal growth.

Just be mindful fellas...don't get so enthralled in how many ways something can be viewed to the point that you forget why you went in search for answers in the first place." ( TheKidd!!! )

GTFO!! GUYS, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME !!!! Everytime I act upon the knowledge - "Alpha mindset" !! That is my problem.. ACTING upon what I already know ! I guess that's why I always have the feeling of "I'm almost there".. Like there is the rest of this bullshit world, filled with insecurties and problems.. and there is the Alpha world, filled with happines, joy etc... and I'm standing at the gates of the Alpha world, HEARING the Alphas speak, understanding their language, but afraid of actually going in and becoming one myself... that's the bet way to describe it...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:33 am 

DMD wrote:
GTFO!! GUYS, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME !!!! Everytime I act upon the knowledge - "Alpha mindset" !! That is my problem.. ACTING upon what I already know ! I guess that's why I always have the feeling of "I'm almost there".. Like there is the rest of this bullshit world, filled with insecurties and problems.. and there is the Alpha world, filled with happines, joy etc... and I'm standing at the gates of the Alpha world, HEARING the Alphas speak, understanding their language, but afraid of actually going in and becoming one myself... that's the bet way to describe it...
You are acting
you need to reach a point where you are being 'the alpha' not acting

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:35 am 

@ all: Thank u. Hey moose, I wish... :lol: I am East European dude, the poorest and a "possible war" side of the Europe. :lol: THAT side of the Yurp!! :D We have the lowest average salary of them all.. around 270 $. :lol: But we do have a ton of beautiful women, that's true !

@ Sniper: ( I know u will agree with this lol ) I found that a better way to confidence w/o affirmations, which can keep u into your head, is to actually know about the Matrix ( through the books u recommended, which I have read 80% of them :) ) and if u know about it and see it with your own eyes, that means u are out of it, right ? At least mentally. So I gain confidence from seeing how guys behave around women. And basically do the opposite of that. Or for example I go into any social venue, I assume that the other guys there are MR, mid-ranking males ( I like that term ), and then I proceed to act accordingly = confidence in myself. I can tell where a guy stands mentally by observing his behavior and emotions around women, in general. Sniper, u said the foundation is knowledge about the Matrix, but isn't the foundation "becoming your own best friend by loving yourself unconditionally".. which one is the foundation, and which one is the actual mindset ?

A question for Kidd.. or Meraki, or 'Grinus.. or for all of them :) ... I am a truly nice person, but I observe other people, and especially guys, who just allow themselves to be taken advantage of, who just in relation to me, THEY put themselves in a follower position, w/o me actually doing nothing... My hang-up is, I don't want to take advantage of that, even if I easily could, b/c I think that is just not right, and it would make me no better than these goddamn women. And I am all for leading an honorable life, so... How do u deal with this ?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:42 am 

Sniper wrote:
You are acting
you need to reach a point where you are being 'the alpha' not acting
I am not sure what u mean. Everytime I act upon knowledge of what alpha's know is what makes me be an 'alpha'.

I am not acting alpha like that pua horseshit. Acting as a "put in practice" type thing...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:44 am 

DMD wrote:

My hang-up is, I don't want to take advantage of that, even if I easily could, b/c I think that is just not right, and it would make me no better than these goddamn women. And I am all for leading an honorable life, so... How do u deal with this ?

You either acknowledge reality and use it to your benefit,
or it will automatically work against you.