Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hello guys!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:13 pm 

Hello,
I'm Florian, I am 31 and come from a lovely country called germany.
I've been visiting here recently for input on indifference. I practice it since february, which feels like ages ago.
I was introduced to the matrix by two friends who dragged my through the demonic confidence program by Lucas West. I was really scared, I thought, either this is helping me immensly or I'll be insane by the end of it. It turned out fine, but it also showed me that the 21 day course isn't the change I want to be content with.
I was introduced and learned to enjoy the beauty of natural alpha women behavior and also the flow state or inner default state through Devon White. I became a huge fan of Brent Smith and I started yoga breathing practice just very recently. I feel like an urban monk on the path to enlightenment and I really enjoy it. I never cared for "esoteric bs" and always imagined myself as a rational, mathematical thinker, it is only lately that I am able to combine those different qualities very well.

If you are interested in good material, I can provide you with loads of good stuff. I am particular interested in techniques to keep your mind and attention in the present. Conscious breathing and peripheral vision work great for me, but what do you do when you catch yourself how you are experiencing negative emotions and want to snap out of it?
I see that it gets better with time and but I'd love to hear from you how you are dealing with it and how you could train that skill to improve faster.

Have a wonderful day!
Florian

Post subject: Re: Hello guys!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:43 pm 
Site Admin

Florian wrote:
Hello,
I'm Florian, I am 31 and come from a lovely country called germany.
I've been visiting here recently for input on indifference. I practice it since february, which feels like ages ago.
I was introduced to the matrix by two friends who dragged my through the demonic confidence program by Lucas West. I was really scared, I thought, either this is helping me immensly or I'll be insane by the end of it. It turned out fine, but it also showed me that the 21 day course isn't the change I want to be content with.
I was introduced and learned to enjoy the beauty of natural alpha women behavior and also the flow state or inner default state through Devon White. I became a huge fan of Brent Smith and I started yoga breathing practice just very recently. I feel like an urban monk on the path to enlightenment and I really enjoy it. I never cared for "esoteric bs" and always imagined myself as a rational, mathematical thinker, it is only lately that I am able to combine those different qualities very well.

If you are interested in good material, I can provide you with loads of good stuff. I am particular interested in techniques to keep your mind and attention in the present. Conscious breathing and peripheral vision work great for me, but what do you do when you catch yourself how you are experiencing negative emotions and want to snap out of it?
I see that it gets better with time and but I'd love to hear from you how you are dealing with it and how you could train that skill to improve faster.

Have a wonderful day!
Florian
Hello, you don't.
Why do you want to snap back of it? Because your ego does not like it?
You have to experience the good and the bad. Just let them pass like the good ones, do not attach your mind to them, they're just emotions: They come, say something, and then they go.

Post subject: Re: Hello guys!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:17 pm 

Ok, make that : Pass more quickly, while not hindering my mental performance.
I used to reinforce negative states by giving them meaning and replaying them in my head. I still do that to a certain degree but once I am conscious of it, I say to myself : What are doing there? Stop! Let go!
The act of letting go is what I meant by snapping out of it. The best way of letting go is being present and that is done by putting my awareness away from the state and onto the moment.