Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Whats good
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:47 pm 

I am Jay. It did not take me long to realize that this is a place where I can improve and grow. I have been reading and already having realizations and remembering things I allowed social program to override. I also hope to be able to contribute in some form or fashion.

My backstory- To begin I am young and fresh out of high school, and have unfortunately already been experienced with pua and the seduction community. I spent four years trying to learn to be someone that I was not because of one incident which I let question my entire self. I was actually what you called a natural going into high school and did not think women just stuff like weights and pokemon. I still remember my first interaction with a two women after I had filled myself with pua knowledge. The look they gave me after they had come up to me was unforgettable like they had stepped in some dog shit. It was a long and confusing downward spiral from there as I looked from one thing to another in order to *fix* me. Guys I even was turning interested women down because I did not believe they could be attracted to me because I hadn't done anything. I was in the wrong headspace and the hole only went deeper.

I have found some footing and began realizing some issues I have to let go of. The turning point came from thinking maybe I am enough and do not need sex as much as I am told which was mind blowing to me. I know this forum of seemingly normal guys is where its at as I am not being hit with outrageous and overnight claims and fixes. I am ready now for real growth no matter how painful.

With regards to who may all read
Deus

Post subject: Re: Whats good
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:39 pm 

Welcome Jay

You may be one of the youngest members on the forum. Stumbling on this place may be one of the better choices you'll be making in your lifetime.

Everything you need is here. Experienced members and members still working their way there (myslef included). It's up to you to make the most of it.

Post subject: Re: Whats good
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:51 pm 

Hi mate,
Jay Deus wrote:
Guys I even was turning interested women down because I did not believe they could be attracted to me because I hadn't done anything.
Deus
been there, done that;)

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!