Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Sup guys
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:18 am 

Hey everyone, I'm maxazillion :D

For some reason I have ALWAYS been a lurker on all the countless forums I've been a member of, I just couldn't be bothered posting on a consistent basis. I don't know, I guess I just haven't seen the value in it, but I've since realised an important life lesson, it isn't about taking value its about giving value.

So, somehow my online identity will be born in this particular little forum. A small community is the perfect place to start posting, you can be sure that your message is reaching open and like minded people, and you are more accountable to your peers.

I have found my true passion in life, entrepreneurship. I LOVE the process of figuring out how and then actually providing massive value to people, truly changing their lives HONESTLY and for mutual benefit. Aside from helping people my other main motivation to walk this path has been freedom, the ability to live life on my own terms and not having to answer to some warlock pig in a shirt and tie.

I am deeply interested in the pursuit of truth, and exploring reality outside of the social matrix.

Look forward to contributing to this forum :P

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Sup guys
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 am 

Welcome! I too am very interested in entrepreneurship. I'm in the process of starting a third business right now - its always exciting even though it takes a lot of work!

I hope you enjoy your time here.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho