Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:39 pm 

Greetings to all members sent from the United Kingdom.

After reading through the posts in the New Members Information Center I would like to write my introduction as I believe that I will become an active member at this forum and a positive influence to help reinforce the lessons available here.

I have studied and study many books on the game including 21stCSAP, Pimpology, The Mack Within, Robert Beck's Pimp, Taoist Secrets of Love, Spreading Misandry to name some of the ones I found most valuable, and my intention here is to contribute to the community as I improve my own internal and external circumstances.

My current situation in summary is as follows: I am 22, have a bottom woman with some on the side, I have an average job and am now at the point where women do not feel very important to me. My priority is to increase my wealth and prosperity and I know that this forum is going to help with that. As Alan Watts pointed out, money is a measurement of wealth and prosperity and not the other way round.

Never has a website's headline and sub-heading appealed to me quite like this one.

This first post may be somewhat disjointed but I hope it succeeds in preventing me from getting banned as I am not a bot and am certainly humble in my approach as I know that I am going to learn a lot here.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:45 pm 

Welcome to Ninja Town, Voyager...may I ask how you stumbled upon our little village? :)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:16 pm 

Thank you for the welcome The Kidd!!

I'd like to extend my thanks to you for being such a beacon :idea:

21stCSAP is one of my all time favourite, paradigm switching reads and you were clearly instrumental in its creation.

I cannot remember from where I originally clicked through however I can state that I am a member over at another popular non-PUA forum concerning all things pimping, macking and being a man. Setup by a former member of the old pimp network if I am correct.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:29 pm 

Voyager wrote:
Thank you for the welcome The Kidd!!

I'd like to extend my thanks to you for being such a beacon :idea:

21stCSAP is one of my all time favourite, paradigm switching reads and you were clearly instrumental in its creation.

I cannot remember from where I originally clicked through however I can state that I am a member over at another popular non-PUA forum concerning all things pimping, macking and being a man. Setup by a former member of the old pimp network if I am correct.
Probably Zenmack, huh? If so, I'd say that was a good place to start to get a good foundation. It's probably got a little stale...reason is because I was HIS foundation. ;)

When you aren't the architect, then evolution is uneven at best. :geek:

[ img ] :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:55 pm 

That is correct. I did not know that, I'm glad I found 'the source' so to speak :D

I like the fact that this is a smaller community and there isn't any evidence of ego battles, just pure discussion
conducted in a respectful manner concerning more thought provoking topics from what I have witnessed so far.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm 

Ergo, true evolution. ;)

You found us when you were supposed to. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:53 pm 

Welcome !

Tea ? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:40 am 
Site Admin

Voyager wrote:
This first post may be somewhat disjointed but I hope it succeeds in preventing me from getting banned as I am not a bot and am certainly humble in my approach as I know that I am going to learn a lot here.
It has.

If I remember correctly, I banned over 250 bots Monday night, so it was fortunate I chose to approve your account. Glad to see you are a real person.

Welcome to the discussion.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.