Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:08 pm 

Just wanted to say hello. I'm 33 years and I live in Sweden. Never married, no kids. Been seing a few different girls lately for a bit of fun (quality > quantity).

I remember The Kidd!! talking (on the NG forum) about starting up his own place and a quick search led me to this forum.

I've been reading some stuff on here for a few weeks, and lately I've been listening to the "Black Phillip" show (thanks for the tip GoldenBoy). Lots of interesting perspectives (re assertiveness, power balance etc).

Oh yeah, I'm a nerd as well. I like chess, work in front of a computer and play Minecraft once in a while. I like calisthenics.

My current sticking point is that I cannot get a girl to cum without touching her vagina :oops:.

Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 pm 

macaco wrote:
My current sticking point is that I cannot get a girl to cum without touching her vagina :oops:.
Wow man, that´s quite important, aint it...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome to the Forum :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:37 pm 

Merrick wrote:
macaco wrote:
Wow man, that´s quite important, aint it...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well, not completely serious, but it would be fun to do sometime :D.
Merrick wrote:
Welcome to the Forum :D
Thanks! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:32 am 

macaco wrote:
Never married, no kids.
Congrats! ;)
Quote:
I like chess...
Nice.
Quote:
:twisted: :lol:

Welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:36 pm 

TheDude wrote:
macaco wrote:
Never married, no kids.
Congrats! ;)
Quote:
I like chess...
Nice.
Quote:

Welcome.
Thanks! Btw, I liked your 30 day meditation thread!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:30 pm 

macaco wrote:

If this is all your worried about then your in the wrong place. :lol: :arrow: :|

But whatever is clever anyway welcome to the forum I hope you get what you need out of this place. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:18 pm 

Resonance wrote:
macaco wrote:

If this is all your worried about then your in the wrong place. :lol: :arrow: :|
I beg to completely disagree.

Here's on one of the only places where someone can 'reach that level' ... :ugeek:

Of course it may just be us looking at his sentence with a different meaning. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:33 pm 

Quote:
Of course it may just be us looking at his sentence with a different meaning. :mrgreen:
Its possible, from what I understand from his post his pimp hand is strong. If all he is worried about is getting a bitch to orgasm with the sound of his voice there are other places for him to learn that. If he is here to learn more about why women are the way they are and what makes them tick then he has landed in the right place.

But regardless of why he is here I still welcome him for he can be another to truly wake and see the green code I hope this clarifies it for you GB.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 pm 

Resonance wrote:
Quote:
Its possible, from what I understand from his post his pimp hand is strong. If all he is worried about is getting a bitch to orgasm with the sound of his voice there are other places for him to learn that. If he is here to learn more about why women are the way they are and what makes them tick then he has landed in the right place.
Got any links? I'd also very much like to master the art of getting a woman to reach climax by winking my eye and coyly smiling. Preferably in a public setting. The other day some fifty-year old (+?) lady approached me in the gym and did something with her eyes that almost made me get an erection (she also seemed aware of the effect she had). It was a bit humiliating and I want to get even.
Resonance wrote:
But regardless of why he is here I still welcome him for he can be another to truly wake and see the green code I hope this clarifies it for you GB.
Thank you Resonance!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:58 pm 

Really has nothing to do with the eyes. :geek:

I had have an ex that swears up and down whenever is give her a certain look she would climax right there in her pants. I could never figure out what look it was...but really, it has less to do with the look and more about how sexually engaged she was with the guy GIVING the look. :geek:

I mean I called her bluff once when it happened in my barracks room and immediately shoved my hand down her pants when she said it, 'just happened again!'...sure enough she had a little Nickelodeon slime factory going on down there. But really...how would you prove that you're running around making girls climax by looking at them a certain way? By taking their word for it? :|

Trust me, you have MUCH better things to be focusing on...and welcome. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:02 pm 

Resonance wrote:
Quote:

My take was pretty much the same as yours Resonance, except that in my mind I was more thinking in terms of "I want to reach the level where my vibe (indifference, space ...) allows a woman's sexuality to open up to the point where she can't control herself in my presence, or when thinking of me".
Thus, this forum is a good place.

I'll quote Kidd to leverage my answer.
Quote:
it has less to do with the look and more about how sexually engaged she was with the guy GIVING the look. :geek:
I'll also link some old posts of Kidd and Grinus :
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1591

macaco, you are indeed at the right place :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:59 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Trust me, you have MUCH better things to be focusing on...and welcome. 8-)
Yeah, I guess I do. Already got a lot of interesting perspectives from this place. Looking at a lot of stuff from new angles.

But I'm also aware of a propensity of being stuck inside my head and knowing things on an intellectual level without being able to embody this "knowledge" in actual situations. I guess it's a never-ending feedback loop of incorporating new mindsets and trying out new ways of being.

And thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:49 pm 

macaco wrote:
Got any links?
Unfortunately I only know of 1 place as of right now and I can't get a direct link to it but go this page http://masterful-lover.com/products/#order

Scroll down to Masterful Lover VIP Inner Circle and your good from there. The other places I checked out and they don't seem to have it right now, anyway have fun ;)

GoldenBoy wrote:
My take was pretty much the same as yours Resonance, except that in my mind I was more thinking in terms of "I want to reach the level where my vibe (indifference, space ...) allows a woman's sexuality to open up to the point where she can't control herself in my presence, or when thinking of me".
So for the sake of ego gratification... well there you go then do you. :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:42 pm 

Resonance wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:
So for the sake of ego gratification... well there you go then do you. :geek:
That is so not the point ... I wasn't talking for me ...

*shakes head and walks away, hoping you read again without projections*

First phrase I quoted :
Quote:
it has less to do with the look and more about how sexually engaged she was with the guy GIVING the look. :geek:
Then :

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1591

Master K :
Quote:
I've done it...it's all in the mind. 8-)

...and I didn't have to employ all of that hooey either. :lol:
Master G :
Quote:
If you have read the posts on this forum, you should understand by now how and why it is possible.

Have you been paying attention?
More I hear ?
Covert tactics :
Quote:
You could fuck a bitch whose been jocking you for a minute for 2 hours and you could fuck a bitch whose been on your nutz for a while for 20 minutes, and I'll bet you that the 2nd broad would defintely get more out of it than the first.
Paradise's book
Quote:
Now check this out. By the time a hoe is allowed to get
really physical with me, she will have fantasised about it to the
point of obsession. Her desire will have been baking for a long
time, like dough in an oven. What happens when it heats up?
It expands and rises. You've got to keep that heat on, not
open the oven door to check, or reduce the temperature, or
it'll sink. Keep it baking and eventually the crust will crack. It
creates a lot of motivation. Curiosity kills hoes cats! The longer
Intimate contact is delayed, the better. And the slower we
progress once we venture into this area the better. Everything
will be amplified. It's record-breaking foreplay for her.
Guinness should list me.
All that to say, THANKS RESONANCE, thanks to you I found a better version of Paradise's book on scribd (only 1 mo, with OCR) !!!!!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:40 am 

My reaction to your 'provocative statement' (if I may) seemed to have triggered some thinking, so :

I have to add (*Please don't let me be misunderstood* ...) Resonance :

I agree that the "I want" part of the statement is 'ego gratification'.

But I said I wasn't talking 'for' me (I said 'my take is', not 'my goal is').

Although I was indeed projecting my meaning, which was my goal at a point too, several monthes ago.

------

But to not hijack this thread, I wanted to keep on the subject at hand :
You seemed to disregard this forum as a place where all dreams can come true :lol:

Just kiddin' ... You seemed to disagree that Grinus or Kidd, or the guy in the 'gem from seduction forum' were just being themselves and some women are 'into them' the way they are (and why would it be if you're not projecting yourselves some things ...).

Well if less is more I said too much already, but that's okay, I'll shut up from now on.

That's all.

Side note, I'm now an uncle, yay ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:58 pm 

macaco wrote:
TheDude wrote:
macaco wrote:
Never married, no kids.
Congrats! ;)
Quote:
I like chess...
Nice.
Quote:

Welcome.
It was an interesting project and 30 days.

A take-away I can now see is...mediate whenever you FEEL like it. Planning for meditation messes with the flow of it all. I, however, took on this project to practice: discipline, patience, and mind exercise. All which I have improved on in that project.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:15 pm 

TheDude wrote:
It was an interesting project and 30 days.

A take-away I can now see is...meditate whenever you FEEL like it. Planning for meditation messes with the flow of it all. I, however, took on this project to practice: discipline, patience, and mind exercise. All which I have improved on in that project.[/quote] Sounds like an ego talking here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:28 pm 

PeacefulDevil wrote:
Sounds like an ego talking here.
Being overly self-critical? :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 pm 

macaco wrote:
PeacefulDevil wrote:
Sounds like an ego talking here.
Being overly self-critical? :)
Yup. This is something I became aware of just recently. I bring the hammer down hard on myself!