Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Namaste from Nepal.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:37 am 

Sup brosephs. I'm a 19 year old from Nepal.Started reading about pickup stuff when I was 16 and haven't even approached a single girl yet. So yes..I'm "that" guy.

Been going through an existential crisis lately, why bother kinda attitude probably due to me failing my a levels for the 4th time. I also have zero friends, no life skills and all that jazz mixed in.

I was a "nice kid" all my life and I did everything for other people's approval - my parents, friend, society. i have spent my whole life being afraid, so much afraid.And I have failed so much in the past 3 years; more than I've failed in my entire life.

The thing is I know what to do. I have read a lot of stuff. I know what is hindering me and what I have to do in order to change but when I actually attempt to do it there is so much fear of losing. i care so much about the opinion of these people who don't give a shit about me.

Because it is better than being seen as an outsider, being an outcast. Especially in a society that values respect, family ties, other people's opinion and parent's expectation above everything.I have almost nothing but almost nothing is a lot better than nothing. I have never attempted anything out of norm because I have no confidence due to my issues. And I have no confidence because I have never attempted anything out of norm. It's a vicious cycle.

I sometimes just feel like picking up my stuff and leaving but I just can't. I am one of those 'bubble boy" type of kid who has everything done for me by my parents and maids; so I have no skills and no money. Also, my parents have done so much for me that I feel so much guilty for just having those thoughts.

Sorry people, instead of an introduction, it ended up being my life story. Didn't want to come across as whiny in my first post but it felt good to get all of that off my chest.

TL;DR- I know what to do but I just don't know where and how to begin.

Post subject: Re: Namaste from Nepal.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:09 am 

hello and welcome.

I don't understand one thing - you have maids and you have no money??? how come?

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:18 pm 

Welcome kheper.

You have much reading to do.

And feel free to post as much as you need to.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:46 pm 

Hey Kheper,
"the journey of a thousand steps begins with one!"
do what needs to be done, even during the most difficult times!
don't be one of those "3 feet from gold persons ( even though that guy became successful after giving up in that field :lol: ), my point is, push on when you feel like stopping.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome

you are on your journey, by opening, observing and describing.

Be honest with yourself.

And continue down your path :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:11 am 

Thanks for the welcome guys.
rekieter wrote:
hello and welcome.

I don't understand one thing - you have maids and you have no money??? how come?
well, it works a bit different here in Nepal. The really poor families with multiple daughters send their elder daughter away as a houseworker so that she can study in college.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:29 pm 

Welcome Kheper.
I've had zero friends untill I was about 19, now I have HUNDREDS :mrgreen: So you can get them

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:35 pm 

^...don't listen to this guy yet...he should be somewhere doing barbell rows. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 pm 

fufe wrote:
Welcome Kheper.
I've had zero friends untill I was about 19, now I have HUNDREDS :mrgreen: So you can get them
I wouldn't call those friends. I call them people I know. Outside of this forum I have like 2 close friends and then a slightly bigger circle of like 4 maybe...

I could be a social butterfly all the time but it's not me, so be true to yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:09 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
fufe wrote:
Welcome Kheper.
I wouldn't call those friends. I call them people I know. Outside of this forum I have like 2 close friends and then a slightly bigger circle of like 4 maybe...

I could be a social butterfly all the time but it's not me, so be true to yourself.
This is the difference between us Morpheus. I am naturally talkative with almost everyone at the party, I don't sit in one spot, I'M ALL OVER THE FUCKIN PLACE. People laugh at shit I say that I don't consider funny, but they seem to do. :twisted:

I have close friends, I'd name up to 5 or 6.. Then people I trust with some things, then acquitances.
I don't know if you will accept this, but this is the difference between your introversion and my extraversion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:40 pm 

When I took the Myer Briggs test with a % it gave me right around 50/50. I understand the extraverted personality, even though it's not dominant.

What I don't understand is how 200+ people could be your friend. It feels weird :| .

I never really truly understood, the need to bounce around and talk to everyone thing. My best friend is like that so when we go out he opens conversations with everyone so while he is doing that I usually post up and converse with the people that open up to me already.

Funny thing is while he was filling all the space all these really hot girls posted high on him...all through high school and for 3 years after. But when he said he was moving across the country he said he had more pussy thrown at him than he had time to fuck lol.

Literally 10+ women admitted they had feelings for him all along.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
When I took the Myer Briggs test with a % it gave me right around 50/50. I understand the extraverted personality, even though it's not dominant.

What I don't understand is how 200+ people could be your friend. It feels weird :| .

I never really truly understood, the need to bounce around and talk to everyone thing. My best friend is like that so when we go out he opens conversations with everyone so while he is doing that I usually post up and converse with the people that open up to me already.
Dude, it's not a need to bounce around and talk to everyone. It just happens. You get there, see a friend, talk to them. Somebody comes "hey fufe blablabla have you seen the guy from blabla he's there" and you go to him, talk, make jokes, then you want to see somebody else, you go there... It just HAPPENS, you don't NEED it, you don't PLAN it...

Often I see how I'm making people from different subgroups interact with each other, and I've introduced tons of people to new people..
Morpheus wrote:

Funny thing is while he was filling all the space all these really hot girls posted high on him...all through high school and for 3 years after. But when he said he was moving across the country he said he had more pussy thrown at him than he had time to fuck lol.

Literally 10+ women admitted they had feelings for him all along.
This is part of conflict that I've never got answered here. I see some guys, fill the space like this, but they get multiple girls easily, not symping really, just "space filling" like this.. I mean.. Do I have to force myself in public to not fill space, or can I be myself ? One of my biggest conflicts with this forum's philosophy...
I understand tho about giving space by not texting etc, that is very true in my case at least, but what about the above ? :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:02 pm 
Site Admin

Try both and see what works for you.

After all everyone is different.

Space is a guideline, not a rule.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:56 pm 

kheper wrote:
The thing is I know what to do. I have read a lot of stuff. I know what is hindering me and what I have to do in order to change but when I actually attempt to do it there is so much fear of losing. i care so much about the opinion of these people who don't give a shit about me.
kheper wrote:
I know what to do but I just don't know where and how to begin.

Welcome kheper. Good to have another person along on the journey.

Just an observation - you seem very focused on the fact that you know what to do, but have you considered that maybe the fact that you haven't done anything yet means that you DON'T know what to do?

I mean don't get me wrong - you may know that you need to talk to girls, that you need to flirt and touch and make jokes, that you need to not be afraid, and put yourself out there, etc, but maybe there's something that needs to happen first, and the reason that you haven't done any of those things that you "know you need to do", is that you don't know the thing(s) that need to happen first.

I don't know the things that are holding you back, but finding that out will probably be very valuable to you in your life. Look inside, listen to your gut, read here, reflect, and most importantly - enjoy!

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:11 am 

Also kheper. Look at 50th law by Robert Greene, that book is so tight it's unreal :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 am 

Agreed on the 50th law. Great book. Dude really was fearless...

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 am 

fufe wrote:

This is part of conflict that I've never got answered here. I see some guys, fill the space like this, but they get multiple girls easily, not symping really, just "space filling" like this.. I mean.. Do I have to force myself in public to not fill space, or can I be myself ? One of my biggest conflicts with this forum's philosophy...
I understand tho about giving space by not texting etc, that is very true in my case at least, but what about the above ? :geek:
You think too much.

These guys you mention take space, not fill it. There is a difference.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:15 am 

Leo wrote:
fufe wrote:

You think too much.

These guys you mention take space, not fill it. There is a difference.
SSSSSSHHHHhhhhhh...when he's in the corner, quietly doing his push-ups...please don't disturb him. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!