Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:22 am 

Hi guys,
New one here, found this forum like 5 days ago, and already read it all, seriously every one fckn thread +manipulated man and Iceberg Slim bio. Good to find some other people to see through this bullshit they feed us everyday:))

Well I must say, that PUA stuff came to me as a blessing in one point of my life - I was so "socially retarded" I was afraid to speak to other people. Always felt that I don't deserve anything. But on the other hand I was always a curious kid. read plenty of books on psychology at the age of 16, done some nlp, and finally PUA. It gave this feeling that there's some order to this chaos and if I want to live my life to the fullest I can do it. I started to practice it but it didn't felt kinda right. They say to you u should be a man - but all you do is supplicate for nasty shallow bitches. That was the impression I got. Idea of peacocking was appalling to me. So I started to dig more. Thing that helped me was actually my friends - kinda shady characters, football hooligans etc. I could observe them and learn. Still, i got something that most of them lacked - I was used to work hard, and I'm quite smart. so I'm a smart bookworm that can be ruthless and violent:) Started to go out more. And found out that the best way to go is being not attached to the outcome and being honest! Here in Poland girls are spoiled golddiggers, thinking that they do whatever they want.

there's still plenty of things in my mindset that I have to work through, I still got some issues with self esteem, sometimes I fall back to my old self. So be prepared, I got hundred of questions, but maybe I could give some valuable insights as well.
Kidd, Jared, Sniper, Peregrinus - thanks for everything you posted, it helped me to integrate some things I already knew, and gave plenty new things to think on.
That's the quote I live by: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzh-xq65rMs

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:00 pm 

Welcome ;)

Asking question in the forum is giving value. Think of how many people will get to see it and get something from it from years to come..all because you asked.