Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:56 pm 

I've been lurking on the site and have read nearly every article so I finally decided to join. Nice to meet you all.

Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:10 pm 

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
[ img ]
In terms of the pua environment, i was never part of it at all. I had barely heard of it; whenever i came across one of those sites, i immediately recognized it as simply unnatural, such as copying actions, or just plain junk, as in the effort does not equal the gain. At that point in time, I would be considered as someone "aware of the matrix, but unable to defy or confront it," due to lack of confidence and experience.

I found this site simply by coincidence. It was so random that i no longer remember what i was doing before that time. As for why i remained on this site, it would be the mindset reinforced. Although I am interested in girls, I have no interest in throwing away my pride and money for sex, something that my friends have done every often. Thus, the pimp-tight mentality fits me perfectly and naturally. Although I've been busy with college, there is already a difference in the actions of people I interact with. Thank you for having all this information free of cost and i hope to learn more and improve myself as much as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:49 pm 

Ray wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:
[ img ]
In terms of the pua environment, i was never part of it at all. I had barely heard of it; whenever i came across one of those sites, i immediately recognized it as simply unnatural, such as copying actions, or just plain junk, as in the effort does not equal the gain. At that point in time, I would be considered as someone "aware of the matrix, but unable to defy or confront it," due to lack of confidence and experience.

I found this site simply by coincidence. It was so random that i no longer remember what i was doing before that time. As for why i remained on this site, it would be the mindset reinforced. Although I am interested in girls, I have no interest in throwing away my pride and money for sex, something that my friends have done every often. Thus, the pimp-tight mentality fits me perfectly and naturally. Although I've been busy with college, there is already a difference in the actions of people I interact with. Thank you for having all this information free of cost and i hope to learn more and improve myself as much as possible.
Good...that means you don't have any bullshit baggage you need to let go of. You should make fairly quick and consistent progress since you are starting your foundation right and untainted. Welcome aboard. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:57 am 

welcome to our hidden village :D