Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hello Yall!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:24 am 

Dejay Here

I wanted to say hi to all members and take the chance to introduce myself. I am a 30 man residing in Canada who grew up in beautiful Africa for 18 years before coming here.

I was a late explorer when it came to women but had the chance of seeing the true natural interaction that has to take place between man and women just by watching how my parents interacted. After living in the western world for 12 years I had fully become influenced by the social matrix of the west and knew that there were forces and influences keeping me from achieving the right success with women. From 18 years to 24 (when I started dating women and experimenting) I was the leader with women and I would not entertain the idea of being with a woman who did not deal with me on my own terms but after the age of 24, I started to develop insecurities about women and then found myself absorbed in the pua community.

I read books from Doubleyourmasterbating, Gunwish Method, Misery Method, Swingcrap and more but always felt like there was something missing. None of these Gurus gave me the feeling like I was owning my life, expecting responsibility from women or making the women work for the favor of being with me. Then I stumbled upon Player Supreme, David X , Mode one and Pook's archive and they really appealed to me because their ideas came from the stand of a man who values himself and expects women to deal with him as a man of value. A man who stands for something, which are his own principles.

The more I read about player Surpeme's Mindset and David X the more I heard them mentioning pimp and this made me explore pimps. I read Rosebudd's book, Paradise's book and Iceberg Slim' and through the mention from Paradise searched for the person "TheKidd" that he (and player supreme) mentioned at the beginning of his book and voila here I am.

All I can is ....WOOOOOOWWW....I have been reading all materials on this site just for the past two weeks and it is surreal. By the way The Kidd, big up for space. That iiiish really does work wonders. I keep on getting confirmations and will be writing my own stories of The Kidd's influence cause things are looking great. Also thank you Grenius, the way you explain things helps me drill certain ideas into my thick skull. Sniper Thanks also. I wish I could write down the names of all you members that are helping me improve my life and get my isshh together so I am just going to go ahead and say a really big thank you to you all my brothers.

Thank you!!!

Post subject: Re: Hello Yall!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:31 am 

welcome dejay82,

cool story bro seems like you have been through a lot of the PUA world and life experience in general, awesome. I'm glad you found your way here...

looking forward to hearing more from you 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:28 pm 

welcome dejay82,
quick kwestion, did that book help to "double your masterbating"? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:18 pm 

Gotta give credit where credit is due...Grinus is the Spaceman. 8-)

I mean of course I ultilize it very effectively, but it was Grinus who really dismantled the whole concept of space here. :geek:

Other than that, wow...I just get really humbled when I read stories like yours and know that I have indirectly made an impression on yet another young man out there trying to find his way. Keep on reading and search no more, youngblood...all you need to succeed is conveniently contained riiiiiiiiiight here. 8-)

Welcome! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!