Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: HELLO
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:00 pm 

Just wanted to say this is a great thing you guys are doing. I have been lurking on this site for a couple of months, and just decided to say hello.

I can't guarantee that I will be posting a great deal, as I am still in the process of reading and learning from the MANY great threads on here, and would like to spend more time getting to know myself and practicing observation, than actually posting.

However, I wanted to thank you all (especially Peregrinus and The Kidd!! - did I get that right?-) for taking the time out to post the wisdom and advice that's contained here. Don't want to get mushy about it or anything, but far too many people have the mentality that they earned their knowledge through their own blood, sweat, and tears, and they'll be damned if they hand it over for free to anyone.

So I just wanted to let you know that your efforts are appreciated (although, if you're walking hand-in-hand with your ego yet keeping that bitch in check, thanks should probably be neither here nor there for you..... or would it?)

Post subject: Re: HELLO
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:27 pm 

Hi,

Don't be afraid an tell us your stories and experiences when you like, we are interested in reading them :geek:

And I think everybody likes to hear that their contribution is valuable to others :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:26 am 

!!emocleW <<<<

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:12 pm 

^^^ MIRROR ^^^ :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:20 pm 

Welcome aboard the Nebuchadnezzar, roark...hope you can stand the gruel and crew. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:59 am 

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:30 am 

welcome roark, glad you decided to join. the more the merrier :D , how did you notice us?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 am 

Can't remember how I found you guys. I think I had been browsing some of the seduction community forums, and a reference was made to this forum, can't remember exactly.

Anyway, this forum, and the Attraction Institute (LoGun - I have seen him post here a couple times, actually), were the only ones that seemed to promote authentic behaviour (as well as spiritual development), as opposed to learning a bunch of bullshit routines, and were therefore the only ones I remained interested in.

Some of the ideas promoted in this site (especially pertaining to the social matrix) were a bit hard to swallow at first, but as it is with all things meaningful, I kept finding myself drawn back to this site, and the ideas would make more sense with each visit.

The thing is, I have always found society to be absolute bullshit, and most people around me to be drones (if you think about it, almost everyone is a sheep in one way or another - and the degree merely varies from person to person; that's been my take on it, anyway). But the things you guys discuss regarding a) women, and b) ego are a little deeper than I had gone (although I was beginning to make some of these realisations on my own anyway......)

Sorry I couldn't be more specific about how I found you guys; The last few months have seen me ALL OVER THE PLACE when it comes to social dynamics as seen through the lens of spirituality, so everything's been a blur......

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 am 

roark wrote:
Can't remember how I found you guys. I think I had been browsing some of the seduction community forums, and a reference was made to this forum, can't remember exactly.

Anyway, this forum, and the Attraction Institute (LoGun - I have seen him post here a couple times, actually), were the only ones that seemed to promote authentic behaviour (as well as spiritual development), as opposed to learning a bunch of bullshit routines, and were therefore the only ones I remained interested in.

Some of the ideas promoted in this site (especially pertaining to the social matrix) were a bit hard to swallow at first, but as it is with all things meaningful, I kept finding myself drawn back to this site, and the ideas would make more sense with each visit.

The thing is, I have always found society to be absolute bullshit, and most people around me to be drones (if you think about it, almost everyone is a sheep in one way or another - and the degree merely varies from person to person; that's been my take on it, anyway). But the things you guys discuss regarding a) women, and b) ego are a little deeper than I had gone (although I was beginning to make some of these realisations on my own anyway......)

Sorry I couldn't be more specific about how I found you guys; The last few months have seen me ALL OVER THE PLACE when it comes to social dynamics as seen through the lens of spirituality, so everything's been a blur......
welcome roark,

it's funny you mention this because in the past I used to go to other PUA forums and mention this place. The responses were: dismissing this place, quizzical looks and shrugged shoulders.

so at one point I stopped and said: whoever needs to find this place will find it...

I also got kicked out of two seduction forums because the guys running it are selling seduction programs and boot camps so they want guys to keep chasing women I guess... :roll:

The Kidd got kicked out of the pirate boat (Zan's forum) because he was 'bad for business' (not by selling anything- but because he said truths about women and people that Hans didn't want people to know, I guess...)

yes in general: most people prefer to be drones and not question what's going on around them, but what the heck- if that's what they want, let them be...

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:41 pm 

Yeah. In my experience, when someone is REALLY REALLY REALLY ready for something, life can be pretty insistent about dropping it in their lap, even if they continue to ignore it, so my attitude would be to leave the other sites be, and whoever can really handle what is discussed here will be guided here on their own.

This is also why i've stopped trying to discuss the social matrix (especially as it pertains to female sexuality) with guys I know. I kept getting the same faraway, glassy look in their eyes before they either change the subject or blow me off.

My attitude towards conversion of others is now "Fuck dat..." :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 pm 

Welcome roark and chat with you when your ready.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:44 pm 

roark wrote:
This is also why i've stopped trying to discuss the social matrix (especially as it pertains to female sexuality) with guys I know. I kept getting the same faraway, glassy look in their eyes before they either change the subject or blow me off.
I almost never talk about the matrix but the guys that start getting it with women, tend to start seeing the matrix little by little and tell me about it...

My role of guiding others is unescapable, not that I want to escape it

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:33 pm 

Quote:
My role of guiding others is unescapable, not that I want to escape it.
Tell me about it. :?

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:55 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
My role of guiding others is unescapable, not that I want to escape it.
Tell me about it. :?
And we appreciate it :D

Even if we're stubborn..from time to time