Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:48 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Good to meet you all
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:03 pm 

Hey guys - very cool to have come across this forum, which I did in kind of a surprising way. Especially considering that I had actually been specifically looking to see what men forums were out there (not a very fruitful thing to search for online).

I have been fairly heavily into meditation or other practices since I was in highschool, but going in and out of phases of it. I'm a freelance musician for a living and now that a lot of time is spent traveling I've been more deeply into it the last few years.

I was very into the sedona method, won a seat at one of the retreats there, and still find it valuable although when I do any type of listening it tends to be more of Lester Levenson directly.

Through this interest and a great forum called hootless I've met some other guys and coaches of various methods. One of the best teachers I've ever found was someone who was a former sedona method coach but focuses more heavily on direct experience, EFT and other processes.. he is a brilliant non-dual teacher and he has been very key in getting me out of the endlless trap of "letting go" or trying to be indifferent SO THAT xyz will happen, which frankly most methods tout. Do this and you will get xyz, which is an inherent irony. Being free does not mean controlling the world but that your happiness comes from within you.

A lot of us had noticed that the spiritual forums, techniques etc did not delve heavily into sex and other issues from the male perspective, mostly of course because there are both men and women (usually far more women) in such fields and the stuff always holds back. We have started our own forum for men that hasn't totally launched yet, it's far more on the side of techniques, releasing, freedom etc as he has been a coach for decades but isn't afraid to deal with such topics - so it's very cool to find guys that seem to be coming from a similar place. There seems to be more of a pickup background here or could just be what i've seen which am not quite as familiar with but love Brent Smith's stuff.

Anyway if it's cool i'd love to post some of the videos and stuff that have been made if that's cool.. just content, but i don't want it to seem like trying to advertise- stuff has been very helpful to me, i'll post one on 'releasing' that a lot of guys have found very helpful.

Post subject: Re: Good to meet you all
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:56 pm 

welcome man, enjoy the ride 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:00 pm 
Site Admin

Wassup Flow83, welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:17 am 

Welcome, Flow. Big-up yo'self :)

Got any good fuck stories?