Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Wassup Fellas
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:36 pm 

Wassup fellas I'm new here my goal is to become a overall better person. I swallowed the red pill recently and now I going to be the man ive always wanted to be. Some of the knowledge on here has already changed my perceptive on life. I look forward to learning but also giving back as much knowledge as well

Post subject: Re: Wassup Fellas
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:35 pm 

Welcome :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:46 pm 

Welcome aboard...enjoy the gruel. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:26 pm 

Hey man. Welcome to the forum. Got any good fuck stories?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:38 pm 

Not the best story teller but when I was in high school in 08 I would smash my girl at the time during intervention everyday anywhere and everywhere on property from the hood of the head football coach's car to the janitor closest also another one just last summer I'm 21 by the way I got road head in this chicks mother car...got 4 rocks off in about a 5hr span majority of the time she was sucking me in the backseat..the girl called me the next day and told me her mother said the car smelled like sex lol..kinda felt bad for doing her mom car like that..but the freak wanted it....I seem to attract super sluts with low self esteem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:44 pm 

Bwahaha! That's priceless! I wish I had your karma when I was at that age. (then again, I was a stoner with one-itis at that age, but oh well!).

I'm hip to that public sex tip, too: I find it makes for a good romp. The edgy feeling of the possibility of getting caught makes for a long-lasting hard-on, and combine that with a nympho freak who can't get enough.... it makes for a long session.

+1 for road head & sex on the upholstery.

Glad to make your acquaintance, ya young buck.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:55 pm 

Appreciate that man..I just seem to have a problem with college game..but outside of school its totally different I don't understand at all..girls.like me yet I always mess up or dont approach yet when I'm off campus i feel like the man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:01 am 

One of the notions which is widely espoused here is observation. Paying attention to what works for you, and what doesn't. Sounds to me like you have enough swag off campus to keep your self-esteem high, so I'd venture to say that your school follies don't really get you too bummed out. I'd suggest that you keep rollin' with what's workin', focus on that, and I bet your campus situation will eventually just snap into place.

_Yeah, it can be that easy_ ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:08 am 

Sounds great..I need to work on my inner self