Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hey all
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 am 

One of my buddies told me about this place, checked it out for the last week or so and I decided I'd stop lurking and try to contribute something.

Some background info: I discovered the PU community back in high school after getting fed up with not being able to get girls. I went from being a total symp to being fairly good with women, got into an LTR once I was in college. It was great at first but I gradually got more and more comfortable with things and started ceding control of the relationship bit by bit. Wound up getting engaged to the girl before graduation. I realized a few months ago that I wasn't really happy with it, and that it wasn't where I wanted to take my life. I talked with her about it and (surprise surprise) she wasn't really happy either (makes sense, I wasn't finishing how I'd started/had really let her take too much control of the relationship).

We split up a bit before new years and I figured I ought to get my shit back together and get back in the game. I've never been a fan of the formulaic approach a lot of people try to teach with PU, I've always preferred a more natural approach to PU. A good friend of mine who's also into PU pointed me here and it's been a real eye opener. It's like all of the little things that never really made sense to me just clicked, reading some of the the kidd's stuff.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more from y'all.

Post subject: Re: Hey all
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:45 pm 

welcome deez!

deez what?

Deez-Nutz :lol:

Post subject: Re: Hey all
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:51 pm 

Welcome