Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Permito di presentare...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:16 am 

What's swinging boys?

Name's Ruffneck, aka Trigger, aka Brokeback, aka Junior.

I'm a Western Canadian man just a blink away from 30.

I heard about this forum from one of your current members. (what's up Morpheus).

I'm looking forward to reading more of the topics and maybe contributing some.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:46 pm 

welcome man,

I'm looking forward to having you and hearing your insights and stories. Maybe give us a little backround?

were you in the community? or is this your first time in trying to figure this stuff out?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:42 am 

Hey, glad to see you here

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:37 pm 

Some background? Sure.

Grew up fairly poor, with parents who remained married, and a younger brother and sister for siblings. I was a pretty square kid. I was all about the computers, video games, and the air cadet program. I was a bit of a late bloomer. Didn't start carousing until the eleventh grade, and kept my v-card until I was oh i dunno... Like 20 or 21. Since then I've managed to rack up a kill count in the mid twenties, which sometimes perplexes me, since in that time span I've rocked some whack attire and a dirt 'tache or two.

Hadn't really had trouble pulling over the years, but I got into the community about a year ago, motivated perhaps by impulsiveness, if you know what I mean. Sometimes all it takes is a moderate dry spell to make a guy ask "why haven't i gotten laid lately". When a guy is stuck in the bush at a rig camp, there's not much available other than research.

That's when I got into the pagan stuff. Got some value from the e-book and decided on the deep inner game. I don't regret that purchase at all. If nothing else, it pacified me with a rational way of looking at my situation, and transcending the suffering.

I got my hands on the rest of his stuff, and found it so-so. The interview series was pretty good tho...

I also checked out some of the Love Systems stuff, after stumbling across their board.

(total money spent on products so far: $500)

I haven't really investigated any of the Natural Grounding stuff, and so am a bit in the dark on some of the stuff you fellas refer to / some of the jokes. In any case, I think I'm catching on to the tone and theme of this board.

Back to my background, fast forwarded to the present. After six years of working the rigs, I have graduated to a desk job which pays a little better. As a directional driller I'm expecting my clout factor to rise in the next two years. Drastically. The front factors have been building up slowly too.

Recently I've been up and down through a few woman-hating phases, but each time I glean a few insights about the other sex and about myself, eventually stabilizing into a peaceful state.

L8r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:42 pm 

Nice. :) welcome Ruffneck.