Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:30 pm 

A little over 10 years ago, in the first year of College in the brand new world, post high school graduation, I stumbled upon the Pimp Network. One night, after returning home alone from the bars again, I decided I needed some understanding of what I was doing wrong. I wasn't the shy type. I wasn't the ugly. What I discovered was that after years of being average, being unAlpha led me to doubt myself. I got so good at talking about pretty girls, and having safe conversations with them, that I forgot, or never learned how to close the deal. Imagine the anxiety I felt that night to make me seek the advice of Internet pimps.

I didn't know what I wanted. I definitely didn't want to go another 4 years of barely dating. And because I'd never had a steady girlfriend in high school, it was fearful to think that others were having more sex than me, given all I wanted in life was sex, or so I thought.

I can't tell you that I used the Pimposophy like a bible because that would be lying. More than anything, it certified the natural inclinations inside of me to reject my mother's and society's Sympish influences. But the truth is, I have a rather okay sized penis, and once I learned the value in that, I was able to better use my clout to my advantage. And as we know, clout is king.

But I digress. Ten or so years ago, when I found this site, I discovered one of the best guidebooks to testing attraction and better understanding male and female relationships. Now with a bachelor's in Psychology, I am returning to these realms to fine tune my opinions and see if the tenets of then still have relevance now.

Here I am, near 30, and single. Not quite Big Balling, but definitely not Baller in Training anymore (which means, I am Balling on a Budget). I can afford to take a woman to dinner, or breakfast, when I want, and know the difference between a classy woman and a trashy woman. I have developed the heart and sensitivity to treat both types of women as equal, but know when its time to let it be known that I have the dick and I am in charge. I am here to test this knowledge. I am here to fine tune my forgotten, or less disciplined codes. I am here develop my game and philosophy until I can spout it from my head like an "elevator pitch".

Get at me with questions. I will be linking a lot of posts back to my blog. As it stands, I actually reposted the entire Pimp Network on my blog, because I thought The Kidd and this community were no more. If this is an issue in anyway, please let me know. As it stands, the more young impressionable men see it, and the easier it is to find, the better for all mankind.

Sir Ryan now Sir Ryan Mega (the Mega is for 1000 bitches fucked).

http://www.sexdrugsmoney.com/p/pimp-tig ... ality.html

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:37 pm 

I'm genuinely touched, Mega Man...glad to know my articles weren't in vain...and welcome. 8-)

This is actually quite a different forum than the Pimp Network...but you will discern that quickly. I'm interested if any of my musings have been applicable in your line of work as well. :geek:

Oh...how did you find your way here?

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:10 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome to this place along your journey.

Take a look around, grab a drink, sit down and relax and enjoy your time here.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:38 am 

Ya: I am definitely seeing a bit of different vibe than the Pimp Network. To be honest, I found this by searching the email address you had on the old site. I was getting alot of traffic about it, so I figured there was some site out there linking back to it. Still not sure about that, but when you google the hotmail address, this was the first joint in the results.

quick question: who moderates this site?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:58 pm 

welcome SirRyanMega,

this forum started by people who were looking for answers and couldn't find them in the PUA world.

we were very fortunate that The Kidd has agreed to join this forum and help us out. 8-)
same for peregrinus... ;)

My history is not really relevant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:00 pm 

Ummmm yeah...just click on "Members" in the upper right corner...anyone whose name is in red is a mod. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:07 pm 

Thanks for the help, Didn't realize it was that easy to find.