Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Introduction
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:05 pm 

Hello everyone. I’m Andey Randead from Michigan and I am the author of “The Great Female Con”. I am happy to see so much dialogue about my book and the issues of which I wrote. I am glad to say that I am starting to see changes in the legislation regarding marriage, spousal rights, custody, and support issues. One example is something that is referred to as “Parental Alienation Syndrome” or PAS. It is now being recognized in Canada and should soon flow in to the US. It’s now a court recognized phenomena where the mother brainwashes the child to hate the father and/or accuse him of atrocious deeds, such as sexual assault. This brain washing results in the child not wanting to have anything to do with the father and allows the mom to keep the father away from both of them while still forcing him to pay her support. Until recently this was happening and there was no real recourse by the father to right the situation. Women were free to use their children as tools and bestow as much vindictive torture upon their ex’s and they wanted. Now there is a process whereby the father can claim PAS and insist on a specially trained evaluator to determine if the child has been coerced in any way by the mom. If this can be shown the father can actually obtain custody of the child being that PAS is actually now considered a severe form of mental abuse on the child by the mom, which I believe it is. I hope men don’t abuse this advantage the same way women have abused their legal advantage for so many years.

I really enjoy reading a lot of the posts on this blog. Many of you seem to really grasp the meaning of my message and some had been on the right path of understanding even before reading my book. I can tell you from the thousands of comments sent directly to me through my website that my book has helped save many men from very bad abusive relationships and prevented many others from entering into one. It amazed me how much blind faith men had in women prior to reading my book. I believe that thanks to my book and other books like “The Manipulated Man” as well as forums like this, many men has had their eyes opened and probably have saved themselves from becoming victims of abuse, discrimination, and female relationship dominance. I truly believe the tide is changing and the pendulum is swinging back again to a more neutral position. I would like to thank you all again for debating these very important issues and maintaining a level of dialogue for others to benefit from. I will continue to read the blogs.

Post subject: Re: Introduction
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 pm 

welcome to out forum Andey and thanks very much for your great book. It has opened our eyes in many ways...

we want to spread the message to as many people as possible and books like yours really help make that happen. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:58 pm 
Site Admin

Bumping [for searches]

The book referred to is:

https://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtop ... =22&t=1388

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/176 ... female-con
Quote:
This book will shatter everything you've been conditioned to believe about women. We all have seen examples of this. Why is it these innocent, soft, selfless creatures suddenly turn heartless, cold, vindictive, destructive, hard, and mostly selfish? They're the first to use their kids as a tool in a split-up. They're the first to call the police and have their spouse thrown in jail when he holds his hands up to stop her from attacking him. What turns these soft, innocent beings into the devil himself, and why are so many men totally surprised when they see it happen? It's the great female con.

Too often we miss the forest for the trees. We seek convoluted and complex answers to relatively simple questions. In doing so, we miss the answers. At the end of the day, you will realize that men and women are very different, and for specific reasons. It's not by accident. Biological forces, how they were raised, society's pressures, and their current options all come into play and affect how they react and interact with others.

We will explore the changing societal standards and laws and how these have affected how people have evolved in the last forty years. We will look at how things were then and how they are now and why. Get ready for the ride of your life as you start to understand the simple reasons women are the way they are, and men are the way they are. Understanding basic human behavior has much to do with trying to understand how people act and react. I have many basic theories, all of which will be explored and argued, and each will be seen by any reasonable person as true. The old saying that no one can ever figure out women is simply not true. By the time you have completed reading this book, you will see things much more clearly and realize where you've been going wrong in understanding women.

Highly recommended reading, still

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:49 am 

I have been looking for a physical copy of this book and apparently they are not selling it on Amazon where is another resource to purchase this book?