Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hi Guys!
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:32 am 

Hi Guys,

My name is Rick. Thanks to Shay for letting me know of this board firstly.

Lately Ive been reading into Rion's work which has led me here. Im currently reading a book on A.R.D I found through google which is eyeopening, insightful and a new way of experiencing the world. Now, Im just wondering how is it that you guys have changed your relations with outside forces? Is it basically changing the MEANING you give to these forces? That is quite an NLP way of approaching it.

Also Im still trying to come terms with finding my purpose in life... maybe realizing is a better word. Not having that makes me feel I have a hole to fill to some degree. 'what am i willing to die for?' is a question on this board that i have found which i will ponder.

I am also overcoming a chronic stutter that Ive had all my life. For a person who stutters it can be hell... but acceptance and responsibility is where its at. I CAN speak without stuttering (blocking)... its all about my 'experience' of communicating which is the main issue. stuttering isnt really a speech problem at all... its how i RELATE to myself and the world. And this is why I find Rions teachings very interesting.

Anyway, Ill leave it there for now.
Any tips for getting started in natural grounding?

Thanks guys,

Rick

Post subject: Re: Hi Guys!
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:52 pm 

ozbuckley wrote:
Hi Guys,

My name is Rick. Thanks to Shay for letting me know of this board firstly.

Lately Ive been reading into Rion's work which has led me here. Im currently reading a book on A.R.D I found through google which is eyeopening, insightful and a new way of experiencing the world. Now, Im just wondering how is it that you guys have changed your relations with outside forces?
Welcome Rick,

I want to try and help but I don't understand your question, try to explain your question again... ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:54 pm 

Hi Shay,

Ok Ill try again...

When reading part of Relational Mastery it seems that its all about our relations (relationship) to the world outside of us. Our interaction. So how did you change your relation to the outside world (forces)?

Is it basically changing the meaning that you give to events/forces? Or did major changes happen because you changed your paradigm from response to stimulus... and then that by itself began to shape new meanings which then brough new experiences?

And how did this change from respose to stimulus happen? Mainly through N.G.?

Whats your thoughts on the value of Rions work? What does it offer and not offer?

A few questions there. I hope that clears any confusion.

Rick

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:42 am 

ozbuckley wrote:
Hi Shay,

Ok Ill try again...

When reading part of Relational Mastery it seems that its all about our relations (relationship) to the world outside of us. Our interaction. So how did you change your relation to the outside world (forces)?

Is it basically changing the meaning that you give to events/forces? Or did major changes happen because you changed your paradigm from response to stimulus... and then that by itself began to shape new meanings which then brough new experiences?

And how did this change from respose to stimulus happen? Mainly through N.G.?

Whats your thoughts on the value of Rions work? What does it offer and not offer?

A few questions there. I hope that clears any confusion.

Rick

Regarding what I think about Rion's work- it's great and very importent but I think his 'system' is not complete. Go to the 'review on seduction material and value from other teachers page'
in which I gave my point of view.

how did you change your relation to the outside world (forces)?

First of all get off all resources that disempower you and tell you that you are a loser and that women are above you.

wussy songs, MTV music videos, wussy movies and TV shows, mute the commercials if you are watching a show that you like on TV or a movie.

regarding change from respose to stimulus:

- Natural grounding but Yang grounding did it for me more then Yin grounding. But each session I do both: start with Yang and then go to Ying...

-affirmations and afformations:
more about that here:
http://relationalmastery.com/amember//f ... f=11&t=817

-visualizations
I wrote about my visualization technique in my Zen grounding post:
http://relationalmastery.com/amember//f ... ?f=8&t=556

- Sedona Method

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:58 pm 

Great posts guys, cheers.

Yeah turning off the wussy bullshit ill have to do. For some reason im attracted to that kind of energy.. especially 3-4 years ago! Im better now.
Did you guys grow up with both parents around or mainly just your Mum? I grew up with my mum as basically my only parent after I was 5 and thats had a pretty huge impact on me up until now.

Im going to try out the afformations for sure! They remind me of some of what tony Robbins teaches about asking a quality question. So in the morning he would ask him self questions like:
*'what am i really grateful for?' ...and if his brain responds with 'NOTHING!'... he'd ask himself 'what COULD i be greatful for if i wanted to feel grateful'
*'what am i proud of in my life?'
*'what am i really excited about in my life at the moment?'
*'who do i love and who loves me?'
etc

Thanks guys

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:25 pm 

Welcome, Rick.
ozbuckley wrote:
Now, Im just wondering how is it that you guys have changed your relations with outside forces? Is it basically changing the MEANING you give to these forces?
Rick
To me, that happens easily, as I'm willing to let go of old habits, included patterns of thinking and beliefs, my mindset and way to relating to everything radically changes. Other better ways of using my time and mind show up in my life, and as I resonate with them, I take them as new habits... It's a "virtuous cycle", as I like to call. A so enjoyable and fulfilling way to live life, that it can be a life purpose on its own, so there's really no need to find any different purpose.
ozbuckley wrote:
I am also overcoming a chronic stutter that Ive had all my life. For a person who stutters it can be hell... but acceptance and responsibility is where its at. I CAN speak without stuttering (blocking)... its all about my 'experience' of communicating which is the main issue. stuttering isnt really a speech problem at all... its how i RELATE to myself and the world. And this is why I find Rions teachings very interesting.
This reminded me of this quote from "A Weekend With a Drunken Leprechaun":
Klaus Joehle wrote:
"(...) That's what stops people from
following their joy they are afraid that their way of doing it will not
be good enough or accepted or even work and that becomes
confusing. Do you remember the guy who was told that he could
never be a comedian until he overcame his stuttering?"

"O ya" I answered laughing "if it wasn't for his stuttering he would
probably not be a comedian that's what makes him so funny it colors
everything he says.