Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hi
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:18 am 

I'm Born Free and I'm always learning to be a better man for myself. I hope I can learn and contribute something on this forum.

Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:44 am 
Site Admin

Welcome aboard Born Free!
[ img ]

But hey, tell us more about you, like how you came to be here?

Salutes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 am 

I found this site through Zan's forum and so far it's a bit different. I'm no Zan hater like some on this forum but I'm sure some of you will try to convince me otherwise.

The hardest thing for me is knowing what I want, but I've found that the process of finding (rather than thinking about it) most beneficial.

Currently halfway reading The Manipulated Man but concerned this may turn me into a misogynist. I'll be checking out the Treasure Chest and Kidd's Korner before I make any worthwhile contributions.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:13 am 
Site Admin

Born Free wrote:
I found this site through Zan's forum and so far it's a bit different. I'm no Zan hater like some on this forum but I'm sure some of you will try to convince me otherwise.

The hardest thing for me is knowing what I want, but I've found that the process of finding (rather than thinking about it) most beneficial.

Currently halfway reading The Manipulated Man but concerned this may turn me into a misogynist. I'll be checking out the Treasure Chest and Kidd's Korner before I make any worthwhile contributions.
@1st pharagraph
I think nobody here hates Zan, just happens that the people here aren't in fully agreement of his philosphy about woman.

@2nd pharagraph
Yeah first try then decide... If you keep wondering if, should, could, would... you literally, waste your time.

@3rd pharagraph
Just because you know you only have lemons to drink doesn't mean you have to eat it raw like that, learn to make some lemonade bro!... Or how about some lemon pie!

Yeah and THOSE readings are a MUST! ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:17 am 

Welcome !
Born Free wrote:
That's normal, it will pass.. Take time...

By the way, where are you from ? I'm always interested in what part of world newcomers are :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:24 pm 

welcome Born Free,

Pesonally I don't hate Zan I just think that what he teaches is hooey :mrgreen:
He had maybe one or two good ideas but that's it...

since following his advise made me sympish around women I felt as if I wasted my time and money on him for nothing. That's why I was angry... But I'm not anymore, I have let it go and moved on....
Quote:
Currently halfway reading The Manipulated Man but concerned this may turn me into a misogynist.
It might at first but it will pass. It's better to go through that stage (if it happens..) than remain ignorant and be open to women's manipulations

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:33 pm 

Welcome! 8-)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm 

Fufe, I live in Hertfordshire just outside London.

Regarding The Manipulated Man it has helped me explain a lot of recent observations about women. Anyway, I'm a gentleman and a bastard when I feel like it and don't really care what women think.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:55 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum.

May you enjoy your time here and the conversations you find during your travels.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:37 pm 

Quote:
I'm a gentleman and a bastard when I feel like it and don't really care what women think.
It's all about balance...knowing when to wear what hat...and welcome aboard. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!