Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:17 am 
I'm turning 21 in August. At age 17 I found the PUA community. I tried it out, but it didn't help me get women. however, the community helped me understand social dynamics, and I learned how to read people better. I'm part of another forum similar to this one which encourages observation analyzing people and disarming obstacles. If you live in Kansas City, I suggest checking out the forum called socialkinetix.com. You'll meet some cool people with the same goal of understanding women and improving your life. Enough advertisement.

I really found this forum by chance. I was growing tired of PUA material. Inner game bullshit. I only learned how to talk to women that already liked me. I did start getting consistently laid after learning the material, but I kind of think my growth was due to sheer persistence, hard work, and looking at what I wanted. So, I downloaded Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man. I wanted to understand how to get women to start driving to see me so I wouldn't waste gas money if I didn't the get the lay. In the beginning of the book there was a foreword by Paradise, author of 21st Century fox: Space Age Pimping. I didn't know macking/pimping would be the end of my search. I bought Paradise's book and it really didn't help me to develop a mouthpiece to get women to come see me. It just explained the social matrix that I already know about. Truthfully, the book was and is still good reading.

So, I started doing research on pimping to find out how to get women to come see me. It was after I found the Delphiforum for the pimp network that I stumbled upon this forum with a random internet search related to 21st Century Fox: Space Age Pimping. I told myself that would be the last book I read on women.

So, here I am now. I'm starting a company with my mom, and I'm entered the second semester of my sophomore year in college. I picked up poker again to get earn side money to develop my front. Before I stopped playing and blew all my money on weed, cigarettes, liquor, and parties I was a midstakes player. I'm learning about investing on the side too. My focus has been turned into developing a life that allows me to live comfortably, where women drive to come see me and invest their time, energy, and resources into helping me attain a comfortable life.

I know this introduction was long, but I wanted to get my story out. Thanks for reading. ;)

Post subject: Re: hey
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:22 am 
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum rkd1990.

Nice introduction, thanks for taking the time.

Take a seat, put your feet up and have a good read.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:24 am 

Welcome rkd1990...I am actually THEE 'Kidd!!' who wrote the excerpt on the back of 21st Century Fox and was referenced throughout...and Paradise is still a close personal friend of mine. Hopefully you will find what you are looking for here. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:33 am 

:oops: :lol: , I made a judgement about you before I finished reading your intro. I thought you were just here to advertise your site.
I take back my thought, you sound righteous.
Welcome.

Last edited by Sai on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:34 am 
Nice, please ask paradise to put more bomb ass lines in his new book Money, Sex, and Power. I'd love to know what he says get females to break off cash. I at least am worth some gas money to a woman so I can drive to see her. I just don't know what to say to break the cash and get them coming to me. I always have to drive to them.

One thing I did notice after I read 21st century fox was that women started contacting me on the phone on a more consistent basis once I tried applying Paradise's line and phrases (i.e. texting first nearly everyday and the odd call out of the blue).

Edit: This post is directed to The Kidd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 am 

rkd1990 wrote:
Nice, please ask paradise to put more bomb ass lines in his new book Money, Sex, and Power. I'd love to know what he says get females to break off cash. I at least am worth some gas money to a woman so I can drive to see her. I just don't know what to say to break the cash and get them coming to me. I always have to drive to them.

One thing I did notice after I read 21st century fox was that women started contacting me on the phone on a more consistent basis once I tried applying Paradise's line and phrases (i.e. texting first nearly everyday and the odd call out of the blue).

Edit: This post is directed to The Kidd
Wow...you're not even getting gas money yet? Interesting. I will pass your request right along then...but while you are waiting for the book to come out, might I humbly recommend you peruse my original articles that helped to influence him to write 21st in the first place? You can find them in 'Kidd's Korner'. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:09 am 
to phrase it in the best way possible I was happy just getting pussy from girls that liked me. I didn't even think to start asking until two or three months ago. Hell, I still only bang 1 out of every ten girls I meet. I'm ecstatic that I've got three girls for this year so far. I also seem to lose girls real fast when I come at them for money before the sex.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:49 am 

rkd1990 wrote:
to phrase it in the best way possible I was happy just getting pussy from girls that liked me. I didn't even think to start asking until two or three months ago. Hell, I still only bang 1 out of every ten girls I meet. I'm ecstatic that I've got three girls for this year so far. I also seem to lose girls real fast when I come at them for money before the sex.
Yup...off to Kidd's Korner with you. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:44 am 

Welcome :)